Ponies on Earth (Open Join in!)

A group of ponies where trotting down a path in the everfree forest talking and having fun amongst them was GoldDigger ((profile pic)) when all of the sudden they fell into a portal that appeared in front of them. All of them falling into a foreign dimension know as Earth((U.S "present day" is where it'll take place)) and landing in a hay stack in a farm. "Is everypony ok ?" he asked looking back at the stack noticing there all still in there pony form as they all jumped out. "What is this place...?" Gold asked confused and wandering as they trotted through a corn field coming out on the other side at a small country road just as a 18 wheeler flew past at high speed, the sudden gust of wind from it almost knocking them off there hooves because of there relativity small size

He'd agreed to go into the Everfree Forest. Not something he'd do in his lifetime, but....

Pinstripe groaned loudly, getting up. "Ow." he muttered, taking a good look around. Or, rather, in his immediate area. He couldn't see past the tall stalks of corn. Everything was taller. "Yo! Somepony get a bearing on where we are. Doesn't look like Equestria anymore." The pistachio-coloured stallion lurched out of the cornfield, trotting up to the side of the road. "What was that?" he asked, trying to find any sign of the metal behemoth that sped past. "Might've been a train. No tracks, though." A few more cars whizzed by, the drives inside not at all noticing the group of cartoon horses on the side of the road.

[We should get picked up by bronies.]

((I've got an idea similar to that)) "Well where ever we are I guess where just gona have to walk to the nearest home and ask somepony... if ponies even live here" GoldDigger said. Continuing down the road they trotted apon a pen with a horse in it "Whoooooa Duuude.... Your HuuUUUUUge!! howd' you get so big?!?" Gold jumped a little at seeing this "giant stallion" but continued on when no reply came. Coming apon a home they walked up to the door and GoldDigger knocked with his hoof a sec later the door creaked open, the person not noticing the ponies at first then looking down "Ohhh Hello there little guys" the person said opening the door wider ((the person is Brony)) (( anyone can play him))

( hi sorry, may i join??)

After the strange man walked up to the newcomers, Starwing stepped foward. "Hello!" She said shyly. No one had ever came through the portal, i guess maybe once or twice someone did but otherwise no one had ever came through. "Whatcha guys doing here?" Starwing asked.

• 1 year later...

(wow.) Cloud falls a little later after everypony else. "Where are we?" Cloud asks looking around, seeing all of the tall building and the "ponies" on their hind legs walking around. "There is a lot of earth ponies here."

(wow.) Cloud falls a little later after everypony else. "Where are we?" Cloud asks looking around, seeing all of the tall building and the "ponies" on their hind legs walking around. "There is a lot of earth ponies here."

"Not Sure" GoldDigger said turning around to see a new pony approach the group 

"How did we all get here? And why is there so many earth ponies on their hind legs?" Cloud asks.

"I was about to ask the same thing. Where is all the unicorns and pegasus, and why do they look so much different than us" GoldDigger said confused looking about observing the surrounding area.