Too long of a journey [open to all just hop in]

A pitch black stallion slowly approached the quiet town of Ponyville, it was midnight and the only thing that was seen was his deep rich red mane, tail, and eyes and he walked slowly. It had been far too long since he had been here, taking a long trip all around Equestria, and had learned a lot.

A pale light shined from one of the open windows in Ponyville, Moonbeam was up later than usual this night, "I think I may finally have something to go on," Moonbeam said. Moonbeam turned towards the window, darkness went as far as he could see, "It's a shame Luna didn't make it brighter tonight, I love this town at night, it always seems so peaceful," he thought to himself

Darkness slowly trotted toward Ponyville, looking at all the homes, some lights were on, but most were off, a perfect time for him. Darkness was an extremely shy and nervous pony, sometimes compared to Fluttershy in that sense, and tended to stray away from other ponies.

Slowly but surely, starwing walks down the dark ally leading to her house. Suddenly a dark pony ran past her. Starwing ran as fast as she could to her house. She was scared easily. She ran upstairs to her room and locked the doors.

The black coated teen aged colt had yet to hit hay, being a huge fan of the night and the Princess who brought it to them. He sat at his set up, the large speakers on both sides of the table shaking and reverberating to the sounds being pushed out. The hard bass drops, floating melodic harmonies, and siren like sounds every now and then that made up his usual dubstep drifting somewhat to the outside world, the walls being the only thing to muffle them. His headphones lined with glowing blue wiring sat on his head as his hooves moved at quick paces to change the sounds of the song, that was until the pony heard a loud crash in one of the alleyways near his home, throwing off his rhythm and making the music fade out as he accidentally hit the wrong button. He moved the headset from one of his ears peering out the window with his bright yellow eyes. "What in Celestia was that?"

"Hello?" Moonbeam asked as he peeked outside his window, surely that couldn't have been just any old thing. "Does anyone need some assistance?" He asked. Moonbeam decided in lieu of an answer he should go and investigate, if anypony needed help and got hurt he would feel just awful in the morning. "I'm coming out anyway," he gave the friendly warning out the window as he turned and left his house. Closing the door behind him he began to walk down the street to the source of the noise.

Blizzard hears the stallion, and raises his head from the bushes he was sleeping in that night. His white coat, neon-green and grey mane and tail, and green DJ glasses make him easy to see.

"Somepony there?"

Darkness, Moonbeam, Blizzard, and Starwing all hear a deep voice say "This long Journey is almost at an end my friends a danger is a rising that needs all of you to work together. This is all I can tell you right now I am the one that is always watching and you need to find the one that knows all he resides in Canterlot. Go and save Equistria before it falls."

(Hope you don't mind if I put a human!)

Deadmau5 had just arrived in equestria after a weird portal took him there.

Basically everybody in a 20 mile-radius heard about the human. He wore a business suit and a giant red "mouse" helmet.

He was on a nightly stroll when suddenly a commotion was happening down the street.

"Hey! Who's there?!"

post-8965-0-20373500-1382480907.jpg

wondering out of the Everfree forest to heed the call to action, teardrop asked starwing if she could take shelter for the night. excuse me *bows gracefully* you don't know me but on my way back and forth between Ponyville, the outlying of Canterlot and Everfree i've heard a great many things of you I'll give you some sort of compensation for my stay if you'd like. I'm currently in exile so i would be on my way and understand if the answer is nay but i heard a voice saying Equistria will fall soon. and am now stirred to act so if you may could i stay the night with you?

Skylight woke up to the sound of commotion outside, leaning out his window he could see a few ponies. he rushed downstairs and came out. "What are you all doing out here?" He had neon green hair and a white coat, and red eyes.

Archived