An Everfree Adventure [some pre spooks for our upcoming holiday :)] [Closed]

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkness scoffed, "2..2 th..things you s..should know," he said not turning to them, "O..One, t..the Man..Manticore l..lives away from here," he sighed, "a..and tw..two, I..I di..din't want p..ponies to come a..along if a..all you care ab..about is brin..bring death to c..creatures," He looked at them, "M..Manticores a..are not h..hostile c..creatures, j..just t..terretorial"

"hmph," Darkness said and turned back forward and closed his eyes and began to map out the path to the sister ruins, it was fairly straight forward, but for some reason he could map out one section, "odd," he said out loud to himself, "Why is that are blacked out?" he shook his head, "No matter I remember the path"

Presteza looked around in fascination, yea this place was kind of creepy but it was this was her first time venturing deep into the Everfree forest,"Think we'll be there soon?" she asked darkness.

Darkness finally looked at her, making eye contact slowly, and blinked, "n..not t..too soon, i..it wi.will take m..most of the n..night to ge..get th..there a..and ba..ack," He told her before looking back into the forest, "a..and th..then exploring m..might t..take a bit," he said simply, "I..I also f..feel we m..may ha..have a long n..night ahead," he turned back to her, with a soft warm smile.

The mare smiled right back at darkness and chuckled,"ya don' have ta be so nervous mister dark, I'm not gonna bite ya er anythin'" she said playfully before sticking her tongue out at the pegasus. Her eyes scanned around the area, nonchalantly listening to the discussion about time. She never paid much attention to the exact time of day herself, except with it was important like whe she had to catch an airship or something.