An Everfree Adventure [some pre spooks for our upcoming holiday :)] [Closed]

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presteza nodded and lifted up paintbrush from her saddlebags. The artistic tool encased in her bright blue magic aura, the head of the brush glowing white as the mare made a jab at the air before pulling the brush back. Soon in front of her a small ball of light appeared over her, it was definately bright enough to illuminate the way for them but it seemed to only gravitate towards her,"If I need ta I can kick it somewhere and make it stick to it like a portable streetlamp too!" she said proudly.

"Yea, i guess, but we can't have TO much fun, we also have to pay attention." Starwing said. She realized she was the only one that thought this. "Well, ok i guess we can have some fun." She said.

The silver-maned mare looked to Nightswatch and turned away from the ball of light, bucking it over to the pony and the odd spell clinging to him,"there ya go!... no' sure how long it'll last being away from the caster for a long time so ya might wanna stay close."

NightsWatch continued walking this ball of light clinging to his cape that was on his shoulder "say I was wondering.....is there any specific destination where going to?" he asked. After walking for a bit the ball of light on his shoulder disappeared with a *POP!* making the grey stallion jump "Wow talk about going out with a bang!" NightsWatch laughed

"w..were going to the Royal Ruins," He said softly, "And whenever...yo..your all r..ready I guess, th..then we'll h..head out," he said still staring off into the darkness before him, "just hope it isn't like that night," he said to himself and looked back at his Cutie Mark, a sliver moon with a compass,.