An Everfree Adventure [some pre spooks for our upcoming holiday :)] [Closed]

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pressy nodded and looked at the forest's edge,"I can 'ardly wait... well let's 'ave our leader... lead!" she said poking Darkness' wing playfully before summoning up a small ball of light to accompany her again.

Starwing had never gone this deep into the everfree forest, she stayed close to the ponies with light. "I guess I could make light," Starwing thought to herself. "Whatever, lets just continue."

"Royal pony sisters?" Starwing whispered. "Well, if they were 'royal' then they would probably live in a castle somewhere, don't ya think?" Starwing said.

"The royal ruins where the princesses used to live ?!....Cant wait to get there !" NightsWatch said as they walked through the everfree when he saw an opportunity he simply couldn't pass up being a joker. He stopped in his track ".....Did you hear that?!?! it sounds like something out there!" he said

"Oooohhhh boy ...... Well its a good thing I sharpened all my blades yesterday and have them all with me" NightsWatch said a little worried as not for himself but for the others that had not a thing to defend themselves with but there hooves and the unicorns magic and wanted to confront this beast

Darkness ignored the bickering as he well knew there wad no Manticore near, that lived due south west of them, near the poison joke fields, he had moved away from the valley. He nodded to the mare, "y..yes t..thats the p..place."