An Everfree Adventure [some pre spooks for our upcoming holiday :)] [Closed]

"y..you c..can try, b..but I d..doubt it, th..the trees a..are su..super t.t.hick," he said with a sigh and began to slowly walk forward again, though he felt as if somepony....or something, was watching them, waiting.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkness stepped back and looked down, flittering his wings just a bit, "I..I don't l..like to fly, I..I was n..never taught t..to control m..myself," he sat and sighed, "I..I go to..to fast an..and crash"

The golden tan mare cleared her throat and trotted over with a rather bemused look upon her face, the glowing ball of light that orbited her following along and giving the group a bit of light,"didja ferget about this already? she asked teasingly

NightsWatch continued walking as he couldn't fly even tho he had wings he could only glide with them. His mind wandered off with different memory's of the past and the ponies around him became a background to him, hopefully he wouldn't become lost in his thoughts and walk off and get lost. "I wonder how much is left of the royal ruins?" He wandered out loud still trying to keep him mind on track

"Well, I don't really know either." Starwing said. "I think it must be important if darkness needed this many ponies for the job!" Starwing exclaimed.

"Well,we still got timberwolves out here we gotta deal will and somepony has to make sure we don't get into too big of a mess with those,the last thing I need is having to put everyone in danger just because someone wasn't paying attention." Arrow says to Blizzard.