Revival and Redemption: a Chrysalis RP [open]

Plot: It was a glorious but unexpected celebration in Canterlot, The Great Royal Princess Luna is pregnant! Though no ones knows why or how it is celebrated none the less, the first royal newborn. She gives birth to the foal only 3 months later, but that's when the mystery truly unfolds, The foal, a female alicorn foal...is a changling! Luna and Celestia are shocked but Celestia comes up with the thought that Chrysalis had passed on and as her chance at redemtion she is reborn into Canterlot, giving her a chance at normal life. With that in mind Luna wholeheartedly loves the foal and raises it as if it were no different then anyone else. Though it does take some years most of Canterlot soon accepts that this is a true Royal member and begins to open up. But now that she is old enough to be on her own Luna wishes her to move to Ponyville, in hopes that, like Twilight, she will be accepted and become a happy loving mare one day, and that she will develop a Cutie Mark, just to show everypony this isn't The Chrysalis they once knew.

SO....make a quick app please and once I get a few people in we can start, also need people to play Mane 6! Twilight is Princess in this RP

Character list:

Princess Chrysalis: me

Royal Sisters [Cadence, luna and Celestia]: For now I will play both, maybe in future they will be allowed to be taken

Princess Twilight: Me....for now >.<

AppleJack: xXDashieXx

Fluttershy: stormchaser1991

Rarity: stormchaser1991

Rainbow Dash: xXDashieXx

Pinkie Pie: Brony55

Other:

Midnight Blossom [Lunar guard mare]: ShadowBolt0

Booksalot [Librarian stallion]: Brony55

Alchaest; Precious Metal: AtomSplit

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For other characters outside the mane 6 (Cause i'm not very good with mane 6) Are their any restirctions/rules? Cause the only real character i use a lot of a Lunar guard, which could be appropriate, but not sure

I'd love to do my Lunar Guard.

Name: Midnight Blossom

Species: Pegasus

Coat: Dark-Blue

Mane/Tail: Light-Blue

Eyes: Ice-Blue.

Physically smaller then most Pegasi her age, but very disiplined. Once she has her orders, she'll stick to them. She is Extremelty protective of Luna's dauther, knowing that if any harm be brought to her, she'd suffer the price.

Name: Booksalot

Species: Unicorn

Coat: Brown

Mane/Tail: Dark Brown almost Black

He is around the same height as Fluttershy. He knows things that he probably shouldn't and he will do what ever it takes to help those that truly need it

Seems interesting. I'll join as two if my OCs. They're siblings hope theses apps are acceptable.

Name: Alchaest

Attire: Necklace with a galaxy shaped gemstone and a pair of glasses.

Description: He's a bit of "Egghead" if you would. His only "friend" is his brother Precious Metal. He's an alchemist. He's 2 inches taller than Scootaloo. He has no cutie mark. His coat is white and his mane is gold.

Name: Precious Metal

Attire: None

Description: More upbeat and social than his little brother, Alchaest. He, like his brother, is an alchemist but more on the advanced side. His cutie mark is a Gold Bar. He prefers to help others and his little brother than himself. He is 3 inches shorter than Shining Armor. His coat is a golden brown and his mane is the same color as his little brother's