Would a MLP FiM game be worth it?

Wwlink55

I'm not sure, but maybe they can have some of these in it?

-voice acting for all main characters

-proper aniamtion (i know they can do it -.-)

-Customizable horse? (pegasus or unicorn?, colors, name, etc)

I think it would be a good idea, and Hasbro can just make a playthrough of the first season on the 3ds/xbox/ps3/wii...

Who knows? any more ideas, post them below.

Quite seriously, anyone with a basic grapes of LWJGL and Java can do this fairly easily. Just a bunch of booleans for the appearance bit (if you understand :)). The terrain might have been more difficult. But anyway. Simple enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few fanmade games being created. The two I'm looking forward to are:

- Equestria Chronicles, 3D MMO: http://www.equestriachronicles.com/

- MLP Online, 2D MMO: http://mlpfimonline.deviantart.com/

Quite seriously, anyone with a basic grapes of LWJGL and Java can do this fairly easily. Just a bunch of booleans for the appearance bit (if you understand :D). The terrain might have been more difficult. But anyway. Simple enough.

I don't think booleans are the best for character creation, honestly. Just some simple integer ID's would work the best. :blah:

I would definitely look to fan made games if you want something good. In fact if anyone's capable, try giving something like this a shot, it would be well loved if executed correctly. An official game thrown to the masses by hasbro would be.. less than pleasing, though, I'm sure.

An official game would be even more heavily child geared than the show. While we all find charm in the episodes, watering it down in to simplified game play with disappointing and likely unfamiliar graphics, voice actors and character traits.. What we tend to like would get a back seat at best, or it would be dragged out and stomped on until it was a faceless mass of organs at worst. It would be game play meant for young kids, with puzzles and challenges meant to be beatable by young kids, and I'm not talking about that crazy gaming 7 year old with a lvl 85 shaman and top tier armor who can kick your butt at anything from mario kart to gears of war. I'm talking the little kid who probably plays with their butt just as much as their thumbs.