Season 4 RP

this is an RP me and nighttrain going to start the idea for it is we take a lot of ideas for season 4 of mlp and put them into an RP and we might end a part with a fun letter to a Princess so i am looking for anypony who would like to join and this RP don't join if you are going to leave us hanging there is no max i just seeing who all wants to play if there is something you want to know ask and i will awswer it

players

1.stormchaser1991

2.sleeps Rarity

3.Nighttrain

4.xXDashieXx rainbow dash

5.Sailu fluttershy

post-8050-0-24375800-1383007556_thumb.jp

train pony?

This pony. Promontory is always seen with three other ponies (Evening Star, John Bull, and Caboose) either pulling a train or pulling a cart thus the name given to the group is the train ponies. (Spoiled due to size)

Promontory.png

Anyways I guess this is gonna be our Out of character discussion area?

ok yea next monday is when i plan on making the rp so if you can ask more guys can ask more ponies to just that would be great also i would like to try to get someponies to play all of the mane six there are some other but thats not as important

ok yea next monday is when i plan on making the rp so if you can ask more guys can ask more ponies to just that would be great also i would like to try to get someponies to play all of the mane six there are some other but thats not as important

That sounds good. I guess we will be starting in Ponyville. Maybe during some kind of event?

tomorrow is the day when we will start and sleeps yes we are going to start in ponyville during a event but you will have to wait to find out also if you can you guys invite more ponies to play i want to at least get the mane 6 mane six that will be princess twilight, pinkie pie and applejack

i don't have a pony i am the RP creator i made this rp i play as ponies that you plays don't want to control plus twilight didn't go with fluttershy and pinkie she is waiting at the packnick with apple jack plus i reread it and i am not control rarity i just said what she saw it is your decide to read it of not

Edited by stormchaser1991

i don't have a pony i am the RP creator i made this rp i play as ponies that you plays don't want to control plus twilight didn't go with fluttershy and pinkie she is waiting at the packnick with apple jack plus i reread it and i am not control rarity i just said what she saw it is your decide to read it of not

You said that Rarity noticed a note on the door. That is implying that my character went to the door when in my post she went around back to see if fluttershy was out feeding her animals. That means that you basically ignored what I wrote and made rarity do what you wanted even though I didn't agree to that. That is pretty much God modding in a nut shell. So yes you need to change that. Also you do have a character. Twilight is your character. You can have her set up the picnic area or leave to go look for the others.