Good news, everpony!

vorpalwhackety

I've invented a machine that makes you read this in my voice!

...If I gotcha, then super rad.

For real introductions, ahhhh I am so excited to be here. I found this through Tumblr and just... ashasfhas. You guys seem like a cool bunch and I can't wait until I hit that five posts so that I can do more around the forum. :3

Greetings!

Welcome to our little corner of the FiM universe. :) We hope you enjoy your stay and will be a big part of the community. We got plenty here wither you are into RP or just like to chat and get to know your fellow pony fans. :(

Best place to start is the Getting Started section which answers more basic questions. If you have any specific questions though, please ask away!

@MyLittlePonyTales: Fillydelphia. My sister sent it my way after the umpteenth time of my spazzing out over MLP (she doesn't watch; I'm sure she must be adopted). (:

@Ether: Almost there!~ Good luck!

And thank you everypony else! Looking forward to being here, like I said.

[EDIT] NEVERMIND IGNORE THIS. I found the right forum and saw that Mojo asked the exact same question I had, so I'm covered. B|b

Since I can't post in other forums yet (and I'm not entirely sure where to post this even if I could), a quick question for you RPing bronies:

How do you treat NPC ponies here?

What I mean is, OC ponies that are kind of background filler for ones you intend to play. Example time! I have a foal character I want to app. He has both parents, they're on great terms, and I don't intend for them to pop up a whole lot (if at all beyond a, "Oh have a nice day!" or for background set up in a post). I like them, I just don't want to play them consistently, you know?

Would I need to app them or just include a detailed summary of them when I app the little guy, if any of the above makes sense?