Canterlot RP: The movie! (at capacity, please join another)

flutterscotch

((The setup for this: agroup of Canterlot.com members have been up all night drinking and having a good time in a real-life meet. This takes place the morning after, we all wake up in various parts of Equestria, AS A PONY, each alone and have to find each other and find Celestia to help us get home. Just make an app based on yourself as a pony using your screen name. You can bring your RP characters in to meet yourself, etc. But just please be yourself. Please don't RP as your character unless you are RPing as yourself as well (basically treat your character as an NPC, and YOU are the main character. You MAY have to break it into other threads.))

Flutterscotch woke up groggily, pains in her temples and a dry film on her tongue. She was on her back, and seemed to be outside, but couldn't recall how she got there. Yes, definitely outside, in the woods. She had woken up in this situation enough times to be sure of it. The last thing she remembered was having just three more tequila sunrises. Or was that 5? The rest of the night, though, was a candy-colored blur.

She tried to wipe the sleep-gunk from her eyes, but something blunt was attached to her hands. Had she been handcuffed during the night for disorderly conduct? Had she been handcuffed AND left in the woods by RcTwilightSparkle, who was openly plotting to steal her Blythe collection? She managed to rub the gunk out of her eyes with what she thought was her wrist. Her furry....yellow.......wrist?

"What the F--K? What the hell happened last night? Did we take the Friendship is Magic role playing too far? " she thought, flailing her hooves around. The trees above her spun and danced. Flutterscotch tore at the yellow fur with her teeth to free her hands, thinking she was just in costume. "OW" she cried, followed by a sting of curses as she tore at her wrists. While she crossed her eyes, focusing on her hooves, she noticed that her nose and mouth area seemed different as well.

She tried to stand up in a panic. What was going on here? A little unsteady on her feet, she had to go down on all fours to pick herself up off the ground, but couldn't get back up. She just felt weird all over, which wasn't that unusual after a night of heavy drinking. She looked around for her glasses, and found them completely crushed. But at the same time, she seemed to be able to turn her head a little bit more than she could before. In fact, she could turn her head far enough to see that the rest of her was furry and yellow- naked as well-her hindquarters terminating in a wavy tail in brownish tones. Two gossamer wings came out of what used to be her shoulder blades. She flapped them experimentally.

Flutterscotch hung her head in exasperation. So it was going to be one of those kinds of mornings.

"HELLOOOOO...is anyone...I guess anypony else here?"

" Oh god...My head! "

Robikku grumbled loudly as he awoke on his back on a warm grassy patch - a soft breeze flowing over him as his eyes flicker open, entirely groggy and most certainly not at full perspicacity yet, thus he wasn't immediately paying attention to his change of location - oh, he knew he was elsewhere, it was just that 'where' was a little beyond him until he mentally shook off the dull throbbing haze that had been making itself known once he'd woken up from his otherwise-uneventful sleep.

"Goddamn, Simon - what the hell have you been smoking...?" He said loudly, eyes closed as he tried to open his eyes to a more familiar surrounding. " It's making me hal...luci...naaaa-...what the crap is going on here?! "

His eyes had to be betraying him somehow - he was in a locale that seemed familiar yet alien...pasture-coloured surroundings, trees that seemed to be more drawn than they were 'real'. This was Equestria!

" Oh great. " He mutters to himself, rolling his eyes - there was only one explanation for it he could think of.

" I'm in a coma or something - Confound these ponies for invading my subconscious...etc, etc. "

Finally taking stock of his own physical appearance, he realised immediately several things;

A: He was clearly NOT himself anymore.

B: He was, in fact, a pony it seemed.

He could feel himself cramping something beneath him as he lay...which, once he stumbled to the four legs that he currently possessed {although clearly he needed to get used to it since he was stumbling just to stay straight somewhat}, allowed him to come to his next logical conclusion.

C: He was a pegasus - and his wings didn't appreciate being trapped beneath him!

" Ugh - well, that's that...guess I'm just gonna take a look around. If I'm in a coma, I guess I'll just be talking to myself or something...or other ponies. " he muttered, clearly not quite ready to entertain the one other notion that made sense in a situation like this...the only one that truly had any bearing in the 'reality' he now found himself.

Staggering a little at first until he got used to the situation and way that ponies would 'walk' for now, considering he wasn't quite ready for trying flight just yet, Robikku set out to see just what new and interesting sights this place might hold!

'Hey chief… chief! Wake up!'

James groaned and rolled over in bed. The voice jarred him to his very core, ringing in his ears and echoing in his skull. His entire body ached and his head pounded something awful. Of course, at that point, something awful probably read like 12 shots of Jameson in a row chased with the worst in cheap domestic brew. James was certain that the brony meet had been fun, but right now he could do better with 2 tabs of pepto, a liter of Gatorade, and the thickest omelet he could cook. Lying in bed for another hour or so, however, took priority.

'Shut the f*** up and go back to bed, Chris,' he grumbled. 'I don't know how you managed to talk me into rooming with you at the hotel, but I swear to God, if you open up that curtain I'm gonna kick the s*** out of you!'

James allowed his head to flop back onto his pillow, growling at the stray fibers that tickled at his face. He moved his hand to smooth them out, only to have them bounce back again. His hands felt like mittens, too. That liquor must have hit pretty hard.

'It's not just the liquor that hit you hard, chief.'

'CHRIS, YOU SON OF A—' James snarled as he bolted upright. Chris was nowhere to be seen. For that matter, neither was the hotel room. As he looked down below him, his hotel room bed was gone, replaced by a matted mixture of grass and moss. 'Oh for the love of—'

'About damn time you got up. Or I got up. Or we got up. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to describe me. Us. You. Ponyfeathers.'

'Who said that? Scotchie? RC? Chris?' James asked. This was going to be a long morning. 'I don't know which one of you knuckleheads thought it would be a good idea to drag me out into the woods while I was trashed and leave me to wake up, but this isn't funny!'

'Would you calm down, chief?' The voice continued. 'This isn't helping at all.'

'Who the hell are you?'

'Just… call me Diomedes,' the voice sighed. 'Hmm… where do I begin? Oh yeah, I'd look myself over if I were you, chief. Well I AM you, so I would look me over. Or you over. However that's supposed to be worded.'

James looked down at himself and would have recoiled from his body had he been able to. In place of his cargo pants were a pair of equine legs, quite muscular by the looks of it, terminating in massive hooves and trimmed with russet brown fetlocks. As he looked down to where his hands would be, he saw that they were the same. Hooves.

James blinked. Pony. He was pony. He had transcended being a brony and become… pony. Not just any pony: his own created character. James took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. It was going to be a long day. He rolled himself over, swiveling his head to view his body— which was definitely equine— covered in fine carnelian red hair, appointed with smoke black mane and tail, complete with white highlights. He flexed muscles that wouldn't be there on a human body, stretching his massive wings out to their full expanse.

'Diomedes… Ironwing,' he said.

'I… wait,' Diomedes replied. 'How could you possibly know my family name?'

'Because I created you.'

'Horse apples,' Diomedes scoffed. 'I know my parents. My dad is—'

'Captain Aristotle Ironwing of the Fourth Order of Her Majesty's Honor Guard.'

'I—'

'Your mother was Nausicaa Cloudrunner, Wonderbolts choreographer and flight instructor.'

Diomedes fell silent for a moment, his next words coming out only as sputtering nonsense in James's head. James couldn't help but smirk at his small victory. If he was going to be stuck in what he could only assume to be Equestria, he was going to enjoy every minute of it even if it killed him.

'Cheer up, Dio,' He said to the voice in his head. 'We have a lot in common. You could say I infused you with a bit of myself when I created you. I think we could get along actually—not that we have much choice at this point.'

There was a short pause as Diomedes considered the offer. 'Well seeing as I no longer have control of my body, I'm kind of along for the ride. Since you're in control of the hardware, what's your plan?'

'Gotta find the others,' he said out loud. 'I was with a group last night and I have a sneaking suspicion that if I was pulled through, they were, too. Now… how do you fly this thing?'

"Owwww oh my god fu*k" were the first things to come out of Jen's mouth as she rolled over in pain "why the FU*K is it so bright in here, dammit" she continued as she rolled back over and buried her head in her forearms. She reached around for her pillow and her eyes popped wide open when she realized she wasn't in bed, but instead was... outside? "What the hell..." she mumbled as she tried to force her eyes to stay open. She always had a hard time adjusting to light, even when she wasn't painfully hung over.

Dizzy and sick to her stomach as usual after a night of drinking she just laid in the grass looking around, not wanting to move. She felt the grass on her stomach, everything felt weird, fuzzy and weird. A quick look down and she faced proof of what she thought was going on. Hooves... what the fu*k universe.

"Alright maybe it's not real" she groaned as she picked up a hoof and slammed it down on the dirt. 'oww ok... not a dream... well maybe a dream" She rolled over a few times trying to make herself more dizzy, sometimes that woke her up, feeling like falling or something, she was out of ideas. Ughh and all that did was make her want to puke even more, time to stop trying to wake up.

Instead of freaking out anymore she tried her best to stand up, only to wobble around like she was still drunk. She tried to move muscles for wings but they weren't there. She pouted (as well as a pony can pout) and tried moving one of her front hooves up to her forehead. A unicorn... figures. Once she realized she was a unicorn she was pretty sure it wasn't a dream. She wanted to be a pegasus but she knew she'd be a dorky unicorn if this kind of thing ever happened (not that she thought about waking up as a pony all the time, pfft).

She tried her best to trot around a little and get used to being on four legs, but it wasn't going too well. Jen was quite hung over and still pretty confused about how this could have possibly happened, so she gave up on walking for a few minutes and decided to just yell and see if any ..body…pony?.. whatever? Could hear her 'JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES? SCOTCHIE! Where the fu*k are you guys!!'

"Ugh what the hell?" Chris said as he felt the sun beat down on his stomach. He teetered from side to side for a moment. He flung what he thought were his arms out to the side to no avail. He plummeted to the earth below. *THUD* Quite the jolt awake for anyone. His eyes shot open as he took account of his surroundings. He felt as though a truck had run him over. His body ached and his head pounded. He figured that moving was not the best course of action at the moment. He lay on his back as he had fallen out of the tree with his eyes closed hoping that he would stop spinning some time soon.

"Body check time. I can turn my head, ouch. I can move my right, ugh, and left, eeeh, arms. Can I wiggle my fingers. . . nope. Both hands are crushed. I can move my legs alright although they feel like they are bending backwards, oh that's not good, and no toes. Hands and legs are messed up." He went through his post 'crash' check out loud to keep track of things.

He flicked open his eyes, things seemed rather bright and cheery. It looked a little familiar, but why. The pain in his limbs had subsided a bit, he decided that this was an opportune moment to flip onto his stomach. The world spun again as he turned over. He gave a quick peek down at where he thought his crushed hands were,

"Hooves? What the . . ." He shook his head and wiggled his hoof in front of his face accidentally whacking himself in the muzzle. "OUCH!" He rubbed his muzzle with the crook of his ankle. "Fetlocks too eh?" He slowly regained his composure. He looked about a little more and came to a sudden conclusion.

"I'm dead, or dying. I have crashed my bike and whoop here I am. Thinking I am a pony in Equestria. Slowly dying on the side of a road some where. Or in a tree. Did a Bennie push me off the road?" He paused for a moment as he tried to stand on his new legs. He looked like a shaky foal just learning to walk.

"Well at least it is a nice delusion to go out on. Dying thinking of ponies." He chuckled to himself as he stumbled about the area where he had awoken. He walked over to the tree and looked up to where he had fallen from. His horn smashed into a low hanging tree branch as he tilted his head back.

"HORSEAPPLES!" He shouted as the pain shot through his forehead like a hot piece of re-bar being pounded through his skull. His vision went blurry for a moment and he almost passed out. "I can't even curse right can I? Buck, Shoes, Horseapples, Rutting, Gorramit, Ugh this is too much."

"Alright let's not do that again. So maybe I'm not dead? Cause if this is heaven that was an awful lot of pain to go through. OH I could be in the other place . . . but ponies in hell. . . NAH. So I'm a unicorn am I? Lets seeee." He mumbled to himself.

He spied an apple on a top branch of the tree. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the apple and how he wanted to bring it down to himself so he could have something to eat. He heard a humming in his skull followed by a loud *CRACK*. He looked up just in time to dodge the falling tree top as it came crashing down to the ground.

"Well I got the apple. But I may have to practice that again before I try anything more delicate." He laughed to himself resigned to his fate that he was now a pony.

He reached out with his magic again, this time gently caressing the apple as he brought it to his face. He took a bite, it was rather tasty! Off in the distance a faint cry could be heard. "HELLOOOOO... *mumbling*" It distracted him, the apple exploded in his face covering him in sticky apple bits.

"OI! WHO'S THERE!?!" He shouted as he went trotting off towards the familiar female voice that was shouting into the forest. He soon came upon a yellow mare with brown tousled hair. She was shorter than he was and seemed to be wearing a familiar bracelet.

"Scotchie?" He blurted out at the pony standing before him. "Is that you?" He laughed a bit. "Cause if it is, then I am definitely not in heaven. Where are the little red dudes that are going to stab me with pitchforks and dip me in boiling oil? Where's Hitler?" He was poking fun at Scotchie, something that he could not help doing.

"Well at least I'm not alone. But how did you get here? I thought I crashed my bike and died? Or did we somehow get transported to Equestria??" He asked his new companion rather bewildered.

Michael had a very good dreams about Ponies, he was Pegasus in his dreams and he was flying in the woods. Something wake up him from this beatiful dreams, it was a leaf that fall out from the tree. He opened eyes and closed it's very fast.

Oh comeone...Guys, please give me one minute more of this sleep.

He tryed again to sleep, but from automatic opened again his eyes from sleeping.

Wait.. Wait, why for a goddamn s*** there are trees? We had sleep in building...Or in camp? Now i'm know why i'm hate alcohol and never drinking it. Oh come one... Ok, it's funny but you can come out.

He talked to no one and tryed to get for this Phone, but hey he noticed that he dont have hands anymore... And he is a pony.

It's a ... It's a....Hooves!? What happened there... No, it's not possible. It's just dream, still a dream... Wait, i'm have a tail?

Michael turned his head to back to look at he's tail and he smile, at start he tryed to move with this tail and looked to it for some minutes but later he discovered that it's time to be serious.

Okay... Time to be serious, alcohol.. Ok, something else there was? No, i'm think not. He looked to see all his body and hey! He discovered he have a wings.

Great! I'm have wings, it's so great! I"m can to look from air to discover where are my friends.. Okay, prepare hooves it's time to flying lesson! He prepare his hooves and stretched wings, he used them to fly and it's worked... Wait, no it's dont worked he fly for a second but he dont know how to twist and he fly just straight, unlucky for him there was a tree and hitted it with his head.

Oh come one... My head just hit more than before, i'm think it will be better if i'm will not use this wings, before i'm dont discover how to use them... Or someone will teach me how to use it. He give yourself some mins before moving straight, after at head was a small pain he started to move and seek out for his friends.

In her short life, Sophie CherryRie had woken up in a lot of very strange places. Other people's gardens were a norm, trees were an occasional deviation and once she'd woken up on a train to Edinburgh with no memory of boarding.

None had been quite as orange as this one though.

Last she could remember was asking Cat what she thought of as an interesting drink, and the flaming multicoloured beverage that had been delivered had been quite pleasing. That had been around... three pm ish? Yeah that sounded right, one pup an hour and they'd been in the Slaughtered Yam Tavern. Maybe.

And now her everything ached, her legs and arms felt like lead weights had been attached at the joints and gut-rot was currently playing havoc with her innards. And the world she'd opened her burning eyes too was, well; Orange. It was the only way to describe it, this place was very orange. Letting out a quiet moan, the girl winced as the echo of her melancholy rebounded back to her sensitive ears. With vision gradually clearing, Cherry rolled over onto her hands and knees and lifted her head to try and look around. The orange world remained and her head felt abnormally heavy. With a self despairing sigh, she tried to shake off the traffic cone, resorting to pushing its edge with a cumbersome hand.

Shielding her eyes to the initial burst of light, Cherry groggily assessed her surroundings. Some kind of clearing presented itself to the girl's blurry vision. For a moment the spinning world appeared to be some kind of park, possibly a forest. Trees grew thickly on either side of a meandering river and she herself appeared to be slumped in a ferny bushel. Her thick mousy brown mane dropped across half of her face as it reclaimed the territory lost to the cone. Blowing at it irritably she pushed herself up onto her haunches and looked around for any sign of civilisation. The scenery was about as wild as you could get. Nauseous gurgles bubbled in her stomach as she gave her fuzzy white belly a comforting rub. A pat on her flanks confirmed that she no longer had her mobile, though at least there was no one around to notice her nakeditty. Standing proved a little more of a challenge then sitting down for the moment, her spine hurt along with the wicked dizziness the sudden change in high brought. Best to just sit here for a few minutes to collect her thoughts. Where was everyone else?

The floppy mane was tickling her eyes again and she absentmindedly pushed it away with a slightly muddy hoof. There'd been at least eight or nine of them in the slaughtered yam and that was only the beginning of the evening, surly they wouldn't have let here wander off-

...Wait a minute. Mane. Tail. Fuzzy belly.... Hoof.

Several flocks of birds rocketed skyward from the canopy as the Filly's scream filled the normally peaceful forest. Her shrieks were cut short as the mare felt the previous night's revelry make a second visitation. Retracting her head from the bush with the lopsided pallid grimace of all hangover lightweights, Sophie looked down again and resumed her panic. Clawing at her own hooves and rolling around on the forest floor, she tried to free herself from the costume or whatever abhorrent hallucination this was. When it seemed that no humorous joke was in play, she collapsed from dizziness and lay on the forest floor panting. This was defiantly going to be a very bad day. She felt sick all over again, but more from her revelation then the alcohol.

Last night she'd been on the town with friends, having a whale of a time and revelling in her recently cashed pay check. Now she was apparently a diminutive horse, alone, lost in a dark forest and worst still, naked except for a thin coat of hair.

Oh well. Sitting here wasn't curing anything. Gingerly she leaned some weight on her hands and pushed herself upright onto untested hooves. It was difficult to move all four limbs appropriately, partly due to some knee joints now being backwards, but mostly because she was still a little drunk. Maybe that's why she was taking this so well?

Walking as though her forelegs were more of a crutch then an extra pair of limbs, Cherry picked her way about the small clearing looking for anything useful. There was a distinct lack of any human tool or clothing, though she did make the discovery of two wings dragging limply alongside her. That changed matters somewhat at least. She was now diminutive 'Pegasus', lost in a dark forest and naked except for a thin coat of hair.

Well, if girl guides had taught her anything, it was every wander away from the group, and if you did; how to hike back. If there was any civilisation to be found it should be...dooowwwnn-up stream, yes upstream. Everyone needs water and water is freshest upstream.

A tiny part of her that was still sober held up a card containing the floor in her logic, but was promptly ignored for being too needy. In any case, now wasn't a time for deliberation, now was a time for action and possibly screaming. But she needed something first. Looking around the clearing the short mare spotted the small traffic cone that had been stuck around her head upon waking. It shouldn't have been important, but darn it that orange diverter of traffic was possibly the last vestige of her humanity. Thing was, grabbing it without fingers proved to be quite the challenge. Eventually she gave up, kicked it around until the hole faced her and the end was against a tree, lowered her head and shoved.

Not the most practical of affairs, but it was easier then carrying it in her mouth. With the cone standing proudly atop her head, Sophie CherryRie turned to the awaiting stream and began to follow its current.

'Hello?' She called hoarsely every few feat. 'Is anybody there?'

There was a rustling in the underbrush nearby, and the snapping of twigs. A spotted unicorn came stumbling through the undergrowth as if he had just learned to walk. Flutterscotch peered at this strange dalmatian of a stallion for a moment. He was a little blurry.

'Scotchie?' He croaked, before claiming that this was hell, and asking her where Hitler was. This could ONLY be Pony_Sage.

'Well at least I'm not alone. But how did you get here? I thought I crashed my bike and died? Or did we somehow get transported to Equestria??' He asked.

"I don't know. The last thing I remember is that we were playing quarters. With Tequila. Which was YOUR idea. We're probably laying in an e-room somewhere waiting to get our stomachs pumped."

"One of us had better pinch the other to see if we're not dreaming. Or kick, I guess. No thumbs"Flutterscotch shrugged as she waved a hoof, and then kicked him in the flank, then again, with slightly more force "That's one's for the hangover, pal."

"I wonder where we are? It's kind of, well, overgrown here. Oh dear GOD I hope we are not in the Bog. If we are in Equestria, and our RP characters count, I don't think I want to run into Mad River Fleabane. Let's see if we can get our bearings, and maybe find some of the others. Dio was playing quarters with us, and RC was watching...so if there was some kind of rift in reality they'll probably be nearby too."

The yellow flutter pony looked at him a little more closely. "What the hell is all over your face?" Putting one hoof up over her eyes she retracted "Wait, wait, maybe I don't want to know. It's funny, though. I thought you'd end up as a Zebra."

The world was spinning in her head as she felt herself stir inwardly, eyes still squeezed shut tightly to block out the light. It wasn't as rough for some because she drank very little and enjoyed watching the others from the sidelines. She was still new and probably already out of the minds of RC's friends, only along because an invitation had been offered and wasn't one she was willing to refuse.

"Ugh... something isn't right..." She groaned, slowly opening her eyes and taking in her surroundings. Grass and dirt greeted her vision and that actually didn't startle her all that much for it happened a few times before when she was out and about with friends. However, unlike normal colors everything was brighter and almost colored like one of her favorite shows and the reason why she was out that night.

"Oh boy... Its happened. I finally snapped... my sanity is gone..." She shook herself, noting her ears felt like they were... moving? Wait... that's not normal. She knew she could wiggle them but since when were ears on top of her head and able to rotate. "Its true... I did... This isn't happening..." That when she realized sky blue hair was falling over her eyes and let out a cry of shock for there was no way she could get a job now.

"W-w-w-w-what?! Oh god... AHHHH! In her freight she had scrambled to her feet and promptly fell back over and noticed she was no longer a bipedal creature. Sharp pain jolted up her spine as something complained about her weight resting upon them and all the while still screaming as she rolled over to alleviate the pain. "This CAN NOT be happening...!"

She was a pony and to make matters worse a pony from a cartoon show! What in the hay happened last night that caused this to happen to here. She stopped, going stock still as she finally took in more of her surroundings. "Everfree... forest?" She murmured under her breath and knew this could turn out to be a very bad thing. She needed to find the others and get out of here quickly.

She knew she had become a Pegasus pony and wasn't really surprised with it for flight reminded her of the thrill of roller coaster rides in amusement parks. However, the actual thought of using her wings worried her and so she wobbled and stumbled around her clearing before finally mastering the art of walking on four legs. She heard talking somewhere and it belonged to a familiar voice and decided to head in that direction, folding her wings tightly to her back as she walked. Someone had to have the answer as to why this had to happen to them and how to undo it.

'You sure flying is such a good idea? I can still sense what's going on with my body and I'm pretty sure whatever you drank last night carried over and ruined MY morning.'

'Can it, Dio. It's my morning, too, and b****ing about my handling of my body isn't really helping,' James said as he stood up.

Standing proved to be a mistake, as vertigo quickly overtook him, causing him to face plant straight into a conveniently placed sticker bush. The Pegasus whinnied in both pain and frustration as he flailed his hooves wildly before managing to extricate himself from the situation. James rolled over onto his back, wincing at the newfound cuts on his neck and face. He growled mentally as his head was filled with the riotous laughter of Diomedes.

'Such form, such grace! Oh, ponyfeathers, I'd give that an 8 out of 10! You're good for the Wonderbolts with that one, chief!'

James grumbled incoherently before answering. 'Water.'

The red Pegasus gingerly stood up, carefully placing one hoof in front of the other. James wasn't used to locomotion on four legs, at times finding himself attempting to adopt a bipedal stance—something equine anatomy was not designed to do. Finally, he was able to bumble his way to the nearby stream where he dunked his head in the water and took a good long drink. The cool, fresh water of the stream was oddly refreshing, even managing to settle his churning stomach and staunch his otherwise unquenchable thirst from the prior night's dehydration spree.

'Guh, better,' James blubbered, withdrawing his face from the rapidly flowing water. 'Wings. I need to know how to use them.'

'You flap them and you fly,' Diomedes replied flatly.

"Thank you captain obvious," James retorted, wiping stray droplets of water from his muzzle with a fetlock. He extended his wings again, hesitating at how he should go about attempting to fly. He had written Diomedes as the premier purveyor of packages at altitude. But whereas Dio knew how to fly, James didn't. Crashing and breaking every bone in his new body was not the first thing on James' priority list.

'Go on. Show me what you've got.'

'Shut up!' James growled as he took off running across the clearing, wings flapping wildly and half-coordination. Unsteadily at first, but with renewed confidence as he hit his stride, James lifted himself into the air, laughing heartily as his wings allowed him to ascend above the canopy. 'What do you think of that?'

'Sloppy, even for me. You're going to make me look bad, James.'

'Considering these muscles don't even exist in a human body, I think I'm doing a pretty good job of making it work.'

'Human? As in the mythological creature?'

James raised an eyebrow. 'I thought you could access my memories. You knew my name, didn't you?'

'Not entirely. Your mind isn't exactly the friendliest place for a stranger. I know your base attitudes and whether or not you're familiar with what you're looking at, but that's about it.'

'True,' James laughed. 'I think once you get to know me better, though, you'll find that I'm a nice guy.'

James cut his laughter short as a stray gust jostled him. With no real flight experience, James flapped frantically to correct, causing him to spiral back down towards the canopy with alarming speed. 'Oh god oh god oh god oh—'

'Flare! FLARE NOW!'

'How do I flare???'

'Flight feathers out, wings tipped upwards! Do it now before we hit the trees!'

Doing his best to get a grip on himself, James did as he was instructed, stretching out his wings to their full extent and tipping them upwards as instructed. His flight feathers billowed out like a natural parachute, catching his fall and slowing his descent. James breathed a sigh of relief as he slowly began drifting upwards after having his fall arrested.

'Don't forget to flap or you'll—' Dio's warning came too late, as James's neglect of his airspeed caused him to drop out of the sky like a rock. '—STALL!'

'Oh god oh god oh god oh—' James flapped vainly as he attempted to stabilize his descent. Taking what little he'd learned about flight from his first takeoff, he did his best to steer towards a small clearing in the trees. When his hooves touched the ground, he thought for one fleeting instant that he'd be able to stick the landing and that everything would be all right.

Once again, James was wrong. As he touched down, his front hooves caught on something, stopping them cold. The rest of his body, still subject to inertia, was sent tumbling end over end in a mess of fur, feathers, and curses. James could feel every bump, scrape, and bruise forming on his body as he skidded and rolled, finally coming to rest—thankfully— without hitting any trees or rocks.

The red Pegasus slowly opened his eyes, finding himself at the feet of a certain pink unicorn...

'Show me the way to go home,' Sophie sang mournfully 'I'm tired an' I wana go to bed.'

In the dense undergrowth her parched voice didn't seem to travel very far at all and she had given up yelling after only a few minutes. Walking with four legs had proven an interesting experience, though found things allot easier once she had rhythm going. In fact the Paint pony was now almost trotting, finding the one-two pace easier to keep then coordinating all four limbs at once. This did however come with the slight disadvantage that she would fall over whenever she tried to slow down, her front caked in mud from several earlier mishaps. Unfortunately her plan was not going very well either. The stream had disappeared into thick brushwood and now she was just aimlessly going west and hoping to find a warn trail. Oddly though, she could swear that the rustling of the trees sounded like voices of other people nearby. As she turned her head the sounds of the forest shifted in an unfamiliar doppler effect. The voices wern't coming from the trees. What was more, they were getting louder.

''Ah had a little drink 'bout an hour ago an' it's gone straight too my head.' She carried on, picking her way uncertainly through the underbrush.

'Where ever I may roam...' The voices stopped as she pushed through a thick Rosemary bush,

'...By land or sea or foam. You will always hear me singing this song.'

Brambles clung to her dusty white fur and unwieldy wings as the filly pressed on, using the cone as a kind of ram to push the foliage ahead of her.

'Show me, the way, to, go...Oh?'

Emerging into the light of a forest path, two ponies stood staring at her baffling appearance. One was a bright yellow Pegasus, the other a speckled unicorn, both wearing a look of the chronically hungover.

There are some instincts so ingrained that they can overcome even a species barrier. Sophie's modesty was one of these.

'Dear, you're still naked'

Wings that had hung limply up till now suddenly sprang forwards and wrapped around her front like a shield against the world. With the added presence of the traffic cone and mud, the effect was reminiscent of a slightly feathery upside down cake.

'Ummmm...' She muttered, befuddled and slightly irritated at her own over reaction 'Nice day for a walk in the woods?'

Rob's stroll was fairly uneventful - there wasn't a whole lot going on in this little part of Equestria, it seemed, and he was certainly finding himself a whole lot more at peace now that he'd taken the time to accept and understand his surroundings...although he hadn't really come across another pony yet, and that was certainly unsettling.

And on another note, where was everyone he'd been with the night before? it had been quite the celebratory night, and he'd definately had more than a few too many...and in the company of other bronies, too.

" HEY... " He called out, looking around the small area he was currently embarking across. " IF ANYONE IS OUT THERE... "

He pauses mid-shout, sighing to himself as he sat down and looks around his surroundings with a critical and weary glance.

" Damn, I am SO lost right now! "

Michael slowly walked forward still looking at his wings.

Damn, they are so beatifull... But why i'm cant use it ? Always when i'm saw this, no one had a problem with it! Even the fillys could use them and i'm got a problems, maybe they really dont know from born how to fly and learning in time.

He turned his head forward and started to move faster, he started to run to finally find someone.

After many minutes, he has discovered some yelling and moved more faster into direction of this voice. He saw a blue Pegasus (Michael was from behind) and started to fly to be faster near the Pony but he dont know how to twist or atleast stop and crashed into another Pegasus.

Oh ! I'm so sorry, i'm dont even know how to use these wings... But hey, welcome here! My name is Michael, what is your name ?

"Oh Gods." Chris said as his stomach tumbled at the mention of Tequila. He felt like he was going to heave. He quickly looked for a bush but the feeling soon subsided as Scotchie talked about Emergency rooms and Stomach pumping.

He couldn't help but chuckle at Scotchie's mention of pinching. All the scenes in those corny movies where the main characters always end up whacking one another to see if they are asleep briefly flashed though his mind before a dull pain shot up his leg. Then another whack. Scotchie had kicked him in the flank with some force. Seeing as He was not used to standing on four legs he stumbled a bit, it would have been alright if his hooves didn't get all tangled up in one another. His hindquarters flopped onto the soft grass and leaf litter that was the forest floor.

"Well, it is definitely you Miss Kicks-a-lot." He said rubbing his flank with his hoof. He noticed his own cutie mark. He mentally sighed, it was his tattoos just crossed with one another, 'How original.' he thought to himself. His ear's pricked at the mention of his OC's name. He was only half paying attention to Scotchie. She was musing about meeting their characters in the world that he and Scotchie now inhabited.

". . . There was RC's friend too. For the life of me I can't remember her name though, Elly? Something like that. Uhm. I think I remember Cherry somewhere in the mix. Uhg, I can't remember. . ." He trailed off rubbing his head this time with a hoof. His normal headache had been multiplied numerous times as the alcohol wreaked havoc on his brain.

His hoof had become sticky again from the apple that had popped in his face. He decided that the best course of action would be to rub his face in the grass until most of the goop came off. If it worked for shoes and gum, why shouldn't it work with faces and apple bits?

"Moh mudden't et me fum if me ram imfoo Chopfme?"ÂÂ** He asked as he rubbed his face on the grass.

Rustling came from a nearby bush and the strains of the last part of a song. Chris picked his head up out of the grass, some of the leaves clung to his mane as it fell in front of his eyes. Usually a moderate annoyance was now multiplied a thousand times because he could not seem to push his mane back behind his ears due to his hoof not having fingers. He blew at his forelock and jerked his head about until it finally cooperated and stayed out of his face for the time being.

A small white and brown splotched pegasus filly stood before him and Scotchie. The new arrival immediately drew rather large wings in front of her as if to cover her self from view. This made for an odd effect, she looked like one of those dancers that prance about with the feathery wing things to cover their mid sections. The traffic pylon on her noggin did not help the affair to be any less funny. Chris stifled a laugh.

"Oh yes it is a nice day for a walk isn't it Princess Cone-nonoke?" He chuckled a little at his own horrid joke. He knew it was just horrendous but he couldn't help it, it just popped into his head and he had to run with it.

"I'm sorry about that, it was just too perfect to pass up. Hopefully you are either another one of our friends or someone that can help us. I am Chris and this little flappy thing over here is Aimee or Flutterscotch. You seem familiar for some reason. This may sound like an odd question but were you out drinking with us earlier this morning or last night?" He asked in a polite tone with an inquisitive look towards the little pegasus.

** [[ OOC: Just a note here, since he was rubbing his face on the ground (bright I know) his speech was a little skewed. He meant to say. "Oh wouldn't it be fun if we ran into Chotchkie." Just wanted to clear that up for you. ]]

As much as Jen loved the sound of her own obnoxious yelling, after a few minutes she realized it was getting her nowhere. She looked around a little more while still sitting in the grass. A few birds were up in a tree, a little rabbit was hopping around, but no other ponies. At least this meant that nopony was around to watch her make an idiot of herself as she tried to walk again. Four legs are complicated when you're really hung over! She stumbled around a little more until she finally got the hang of it. Once she mastered the challenge of walking she tried to trot, this was much easier to figure out.

The ethologist inside of Jen began to get the best of her as she trotted around the forest. She couldn't help but stop, watch and listen to all of the weird species of birds scattered around in the various trees. Some were quite similar to the ones she'd studied back in Buffalo, but they all acted subtly differently, and none looked exactly like the ones back home. After spending a few minutes getting lost in her own dorky thoughts, which were already back on panicking about her thesis, she realized she didn't even check to see what her cutie mark was! Excitedly, she looked down at her flank and saw a pretty purple spiral of DNA. It was a very familiar looking spiral of DNA, her tail looked familiar too, a long bright white tail with a stripe of pink running through it, she realized she looked exactly like she'd designed herself… this was so weird.

While Jen looked herself over, something clicked in her head, she was a unicorn! This seemed like as good of a time as any to try some magic. The spell every unicorn seems to know, almost instinctually (at least she hoped) was telekinesis, that was probably the best place for her to start. A small rock caught her eye as she glanced around the forest floor looking for something to try levitating. The pink unicorn cleared her head and closed her eyes, focusing on the rock, trying her best to picture it floating in front of her. Nervously, she opened one eye just a little and looked down where the tiny rock had been resting, except it wasn't there anymore. The little stone was now floating and spinning a little bit off the ground, she got so excited she opened both of her eyes to get a better look. Unfortunately as soon as she did that, her concentration vanished and the rock fell with a small thud back to the ground. The little filly pouted and kicked at the rock with her hoof.

'That wasn't too hard' she thought as she looked around for something a little bigger to play with. This time a branch caught her attention, the branch was a few feet long and didn't have too many twigs sticking out of it or many things covering it up. She gave the branch a once over and then looked up at the tall tree it was under, she got a good look so she'd have a nice solid mental image of it. She didn't have a clue if that helped or not but who cares, it wasn't like anypony was around to see her being clueless. Once again she cleared her mind and focused, but this time she kept her eyes open. She slowly picked the branch up and put it up in a few of the branches still on the tree. As soon as it was up there she stopped focusing for a second and then thought again and pulled the branch back out of the mess of leaves and twigs, putting it back on the floor where she found it. 'Being a unicorn is kinda cool after all…' She thought to herself, a little smugly.

Just as Jen found a boulder she wanted to try picking up she heard what sounded like yelling. She looked up just in time to see a red and black blur fall out of the sky in front of her. Jen couldn't help but wince as he rolled to a stop, it looked quite painful. As soon as he skidded to a halt he opened his eyes and she got a better look at him

'Dio…medes? What the hell are you doing here? and you just crashed? James designed you to be awesome, I can't imagine he'd do that to you.' She looked him over, still confused when she realized she didn't even ask the most important question

'Dammit, I'm an ass… are you ok? That should have been my first question. I'm just a little out of my element right now.' she was totally rambling at this point, she was pacing around Diomedes and not even looking at him

'I..this is Jen, except.. I'm a pony?… do you have any idea who I am?'

The filly turned back towards Dio and offered him a hoof, looking a little upset. For some reason seeing a familiar face was making her lose it. This didn't feel anywhere near as weird or upsetting when she was by herself.

Elsina stumbled into the clearing, looking exasperated and highly upset. It was still going to take a lot of practice getting used to his body because on her way here she kept forgetting to make sure her hind legs weren't hitting anything. So the young mare no longer looked blue, but instead had three colors. Her pelt was covered in mud and leaves from a nasty fall down a little rise in the land and into a puddle.

She had been following the voices and sure enough met exactly the pony she was looking for. It was Jen and someone else that looked and seemed a little familiar. Shaking her body and stamping the ground she shook what mud she could off of her body, wings flapping in irritation as the added weight tried to settle on carefully preened feathers.

"Oh thank goodness I found you two..." Elsina was panting slightly after the rough effort and folded her wings back against her sides. Just the act of moving the extra appendages was helping her to learn about the muscles that moved them and was mentally storing this information away for when she would first attempt flight. The sight of the red pegasus told her it was a good thing she hadn't jumped the gun just yet and making use of her abilities.

"Oh... Dio? You okay?" The pegasus' name finally jumped into her head as she moved over to try and help the pony up to his feet. "I take it you tried flying and its not at all that easy... Though I haven't tried it for myself just yet..." This sight of a crashed pony was exactly why she hadn't stretched those wings and use her above average knowledge about animals to fly.

"Jen... are you alright as well? One piece I'm hoping..." As though recalling the unicorn was also standing next to the crashed pegasus with her. Also that Jen would know just a little more than her about what was going on for lately Elsina's own attention-span was akin to that of a feline creature and things kind of didn't reach her on the first try.

Rob's own attention from his current situation was taken away by hearing a small familiar voice from nearby.

" Wait, Who's that... " He uttered loudly as he turns to face the would-be guest in his current space... " Michael? That doesn't sound a lot like a pony name. Man, sounds like you're in the same boat as me - Tell me, did ya wind up here from earth too? "

If this was the case, then it seemed as though that he may not be the only one here - and that meant they had to find out where the heck anyone else might be...although, yeah, that was gonna be harder to do than say!

" Alright, Michael - looks like it's you and me for a moment - we've got a little exploring to do, and plenty of time to do it! "

The 'pegasus' still wasn't sure if there was any easy way of doing it, but there was nothing else for it...they'd have to try - and that probably meant getting the hang of what they were given. " We're gonna have to scout from above...is that a problem? "

Rob opened his wings and took a deep breath...he was gonna have to trust his instincts on this one, and hoped that Michael would understand where he was going with it. " We got no choice, we're gonna have to see what can be seen from above! "

He backed up a few steps...galloping carefully ahead of him a few steps and tried to hop into the air - and is met with some success as he finds himself gliding up into the air...a little unsteadily but he was getting the hang of something he hadn't even been born to do. " HA - Piece of cake...Come on, Mikey - go for it, show those wings who's boss! "

"Chris! Aimee?!?" Sophie stumbled, wincing at the volume of her own voice "Ohmygosh, you too! How did we get here! Do either of your remember anything from last night?? I think I passed out at some point, the last thing I remember was that weird cocktail in the Slaughtered Yam..."

Her rambling trailed off as the pair of ponies stared back with blank expressions. Behind her gradually descending wall of feathers, the Pegasus finally realised what piece of vial information the two were lacking. Of course they didn't recognise her, she was a horse now!

"It's me! Sophie! You have no idea how glad I am to see you two, I thought I was alone out here."

'Moh mudden't et me fum if me ram imfoo Chopfme?', the dappled pony mumbled while running his face all over the ground.

"What? Oh Chotchkie? What if we ran into Chotchkie? I am totally going to pay for creating asshole characters, aren't I?", Flutterscotch hung her head a little bit more, definitely feeling her hangover, when another pony, wearing a...road cone in her head and covering herself with her wings... came into the clearing. Chris broke out the bad puns as greeting to the newcomer: It was nice to see that he hasn't lost his penchant for it upon becoming a pony.

She shot him a nasty look at the "Flappy thing" comment and thought about kicking him again, but couldn't muster the energy. She'd get her revenge later. As Pony_sage introduced them, the spotted pegasus began rambling excitedly. Aimee just started at her, in too much pain to react much. Who the heck was this? Obviously it was someone they both knew.

'It's me! Sophie! You have no idea how glad I am to see you two, I thought I was alone out here.'

the pegasus explained. "Hiya Darlin'," Flutterscotch said, weakly, and briefly touched muzzles with the pony she knew as Cherry Rei, "Glad you're OK"

She looked at her friends and said the only thing that she could think of at the moment. "Water. We need water. And willow bark. They gotta have willows here.". She pressed her hoof to her temples and added "And maybe a nap".

James rolled his head away from the ground, his vision swimming from the shock and every muscle in his body aching from a veritable cornucopia of minor injuries sustained during the crash. The pink blob in front of him wavered before slowly coalescing into the shape of a very confused pink unicorn. James cursed himself silently for attracting the attention of another of Equestria's native inhabitants before he could find the rest of his companions.

However, there was something oddly familiar about this one. James couldn't quite put his finger—hoof rather—on it. When she opened her mouth, however, it all fell into place. The nervous pacing, the stilted speech when confronted with odd situations, the voice wavering on the edge of tears—he wasn't the only one stuck in Equestria.

'Jen?'

'Friend of yours?' Diomedes asked. James could picture him raising an eyebrow in his mind's eye. He ignored the additional voice in his head.

'Dio?'

'Jen? Jen! It's me!' James said, jumping up on all fours suddenly. As he was still shocked from the crash, he tottered around unsteadily for a moment before plopping down firmly on his haunches. 'It's James! I know I look like Dio, but I'm not! Well, not exactly. Dio's still there somewhere.'

'Smooth, chief,' Diomedes said flatly.

'Shut up!' It took James a second to realize that he'd said it out loud. Though he wasn't addressing Jen, his ears drooped and his cheeks burned when he realized he had just yelled it in her face. 'Okay. Let me start over. Dio's still in my head and I'm stuck in his body. I guess this is what I get for not actually having a pony-sona planned out and embedding pieces of my personality in my OCs…'

'I take it she's not an Equestria native either. But I give you credit for picking your mares.' James gritted his teeth, but said nothing. This was never going to end, was it?

"Oh... Dio? You okay?"

The sound of another voice caused James to jerk his head around to face it. The blue Pegasus who had addressed him greeted him with familiarity. To James, however, the voice was only distantly familiar—it was obviously not somepony he knew well. Suddenly it hit him. Jen brought someone to the bar last night… started with an 'E'… Elsa? Elsie? Erika?

'It's James… just call me James," he said, purposely avoiding her name, seeing as he couldn't remember it for the life of him.

"Nothing's broken on either me or Jen as far as I can tell,' the red Pegasus said, rubbing his head with a hoof. 'I see I'm not the only one with a—ahem—pony problem.'

Michael looked at Robi and how he is flying and smiled he was happy to see somepony in position like he.

Well, wait wait wait! I know you, Robi! This is me, AppleNitrox i just used my real name. Okay i will try again with my wings maybe this time they will work Michael again made his position to fly and get slowly up but like before. He flyed good but dont know how to turn right or left and attacked tree with head.

Aww! This pain, this pain! He tried this 10th in a row but finally he flyed slowly and knew how to twist into different positions.

Okay Robi! Head the way i will go with You, by the way isnt that beatifull that we are ponies ? Michael smiled again, he was very happy that he is now a Pegasus.

" You'll be okay, mike - just keep your wits about you and trees...well, not so close! " Rob said with a smirk as he manages to negotiate his way up out of the forest area slowly...making sure to keep Michael close behind as he does so.

Admittedly, he wasn't all that stable - he felt that if he took any amount of concentration off of what he was doing that he'd probably crashland or something stupid - but at least for right now, it seemed that being up in the air wasn't really any problem he couldn't learn to overcome. Also, he noted, the view itself from their moderate height in the air helped ascertain that they were most definately in Equestria - he could see in the distance the all too familiar town of Ponyville...which he pointed out to Michael with a hoof as he hovered where he was a moment.

" Wow - look at that! " He called out to the pegasus nearby. " Now THAT'S something we need to seriously check out later on! "

The grin on robs face was wide - this was proving to be quite possibly the best single event ever!

"Well there's a stream back there."Suggested the paint Pegasus "Looked cleanish. If this is Equestria the water should be fairly safe, so long as nothing's dead up stream that is. But this is forest is far too thick for willow. It might thin out if the ground is loam downstream-oh."

Cherry ground a muddy hoof into her head, though the wings remained relatively unmoving "Sugar. Downstream, that's where I should have been going. Lost without horse, follow the river's course. Ugh, my head. Is it only me that feels like I've been through a washing ringer?"

"Sophie!! Oh it is so good to see a friendly face. Scotchie over here has just been abusing me since I met her." He snickered at his own abuse of Scotchie. He knew that she would get him back eventually.

Chris smacked his lips together, they were a bit chapped, and his tongue had this strange paste on it as it stuck to the roof of his mouth.

"Water would be wonderful, I hate paste mouth." He said with a grimace.

Chris tried to stand up from his seated position, his legs didn't seem to want to cooperate at first. They shook and nearly buckled but he eventually got the hang of it and was standing on all fours again. Next was the walking, he was having enough trouble with this let alone trotting or galloping. He wandered around in circles on shaky legs before he was happy with his ability to move himself in a semi-straight direction.

"Alright, so we need water and Willow? Why willow? And what is loam? Jeez, I am pretty good at survival situations, but it seems that you two have me beat." He said with a chuckle and a smile

A bird squawked high in the canopy and Chris winced in pain. His eyes clamped shut and his ears pressed against his head. 'Well this is new.' He thought to himself as his ears blocked most of the sound from causing him pain. It was rather pleasant actually, he could now regulate his hearing with out using his hands, well hooves.

"So the stream is this way?" he asked after the pain had subsided.

He began to shakily walk off in the direction that Cherry had indicated.

Flutterscotch rolled her eyes at Chris as he floundered to get up. She would get him, and get him good when he was least suspecting it.

"Willow bark has similar compounds to Asprin. Or some mint or lavender might help our heads. But water first is probably a good idea. Since willows usually grow near water..." The flutter pony trailed off as another wave of pain spiked her temple. "We're gonna need a lot of both. I wonder if I throw up, if I'll throw up sprinkles", she laughed a little and flapped her wings, bringing up the rear behind the two taller ponies, head dragging a little bit. She was in no shape to be talkative, and she was half scared that she would run into one of the jerk-ass original characters that she had brought into being.