Which Element of Harmony is the Least/Most important?

QuickLime

Quicklime: I'm sorry, I assumed since this was posted as a thread and not a blog that you were inviting a discussion. I'll keep further thouhts to myself then.Silentium: Sorry it looked like I singled you out. You were just the one I was replying to. I was hoping to enourage a discussion from eveyone, but I guess not.

Apology accepted, and I understand why you "singled me out."

Now then, shall the thread resume how it originally was?

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of people might think that laughter is not very important, undermining it as something it as something silly and childish. But world without laughter would be a pretty bleak place. Lets face it if you don't learn to laugh in a relationship then IT IS DOOMED! :D

I think a lot of people might think that laughter is not very important, undermining it as something it as something silly and childish. But world without laughter would be a pretty bleak place. Lets face it if you don't learn to laugh in a relationship then IT IS DOOMED! :D

Thats untrue! You can have a great relationship but never laugh. Those people who are super serious. :P

This is a toughie. If we are discussing which is most important to friendship...

1- Honesty. It is the foundation of respect and real friendship requires respect to be shared.

2- Generosity. Here it means sharing yourself and your experiences and life with someone else. Without doing this, you create a barrier that means you are never as close as you could be with someone who is your friend.

3- Loyalty. Loyalty is not blind. Loyalty is doing what is best fir your friend because your love for your friend is absolute and you are loyal to them and want to see them be as great as they can be. Also, you need someone to talk with in that jail cell after a night of carousing, right?

4- Kindness. Vital, but you can be kind to anyone at any time- without the first three, little separates this from you just being a really great friend.

5- Magic. If we are talking about a certain connection between two people that cannot be described, then yes, it is very important. But you can't really have that without the above

6- Laughter. Not unimportant, but you can be friends, real friends, without necessarily sharing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I don't know, they all seem rather pointless to me...

If I just had to pick the most worthless, I'd say Inspiration (Rarity). It was so nonsensical that it didn't even make it into the show! I'm afraid I cannot pick a most important, because as you know they're only niche picks unless together.

Archived