My Little Pony TCG Discussion And Canterlot Skype League!

SteelEagle

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta love the foils <3

I got a Aj/Twi pack before they were released and am glad to see that I could get a holo Applejack theme pack though I would wait awhile. The theme box and 36 pack box were my "Santa" gifts for Christmas even though I got them later.

I may be making my deck, but I'm not much of a CG player. I'd be up for learning while I just organize the cards to try and collect them all..which I never do.

Was also hoping to see a rare card in the box like they did for S1 and S2 series cards. Would've been a grand idea.

I've been tentative about getting into the TCG; with so little money to spend, I want to make sure my investments are worth it- especially with a money-sink like a card game. I was tempted by one of those Rarity foil decks at Hot Topic a while back, though.

Now that it's been out for a while, I'd like to know what current players think of it. I might be swayed if enough people are fond of it. :)

• 3 months later...

I want a group, preferbly skype, so I have more people to talk to, I have some ideas but I need help fleshing them out, and I need more people around my area to trade with :razz:

PM me if you want my skype.

With an online client at tradecardsonline.com (free and no installation required, just an account, which is also free), we could also craftsome theory decks and play them. Again, hit me up on a PM if you're interested.

• 1 month later...

How does everypony enjoy the new set? I love it. Also, the Skype games will be restarting soon. How to play:

1- Go here and make your deck,

1a- Please only use cards you actually own. It'd be annoying if some people played with cards they actually paid for and others just used proxies to build super decks.

1b- In the future, we might have a way to replace certain cards from the sets with some Canterlot cards I am making. More later.

2- Contact other players on Skype.

3- When playing, try as much as possible to be able to focus so the game doesn't last five hours.

4-After every action, pause to allow the other person time to respond since there are many reaction cards in the game.

4a- This does not mean wait for you opponent to give the okay. Just give them time. be mindful of what they have and the turn of the game, so you don't need to wait five minutes on an early turn where nothing is happening. Just some time.

5- Know the rules and card listings so questions can be answered quickly and with links.

Wow, you guys really have some fun as usual. :) Now if only it's still just as interactive like that Magic The Gathering tutorial video I used to post it up in this thread.

Archived