Spotted an animation error

This seems like your work (based on the user name), so I am curious, what the hay is that at 5:50? :shock:

Ohnonononono. THAT is NOT mine. It's a horrifying non-textured 3d anthromofied model of Fluttershy

(Hint:It's Nsfw).

The actual artist put up a picture of it on Deviantart and when I noticed it I was unbelievably terrified at the sight of it. :cry:

I actually saw the final product, and it's not better: when I think Fluttershy, I think "cute" - and his model is anything but CUTE. :x

This seems like your work (based on the user name), so I am curious, what the hay is that at 5:50? :shock:

Ohnonononono. THAT is NOT mine. It's a horrifying non-textured 3d anthromofied model of Fluttershy (Hint: IT's Nsfw).

The actual artist put up a picture of it on Deviantart and when I noticed it I was unbelievably terrified at the sight of it. :cry:

I actually saw the final product, and it's not better: when I think Fluttershy, I think "cute" - and his model is anything but CUTE. :x

I'm sorry I worded it poorly, I mean the video looks like your work based on the name, so I figure you got that 3D animation from somewhere and there was a joke behind it. Now at least I get the joke too. :lol:

At 1:29, HOW DID YOU EVEN CATCH THAT?!

Someone pointed that out for me - actually, most of them were pointed out. I think the only one I found for myself was Twilight using magic while her horn is supposed to be cursed, and I'm kinda iffy on that one.

I love whoever makes these. RD is too cool for goggles clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Also, regarding Twilight using her horn while floppy...I don't recall it being a big point, so perhaps she can still use her magic, but her horn being floppy and icky isn't exactly desireable. After all, Pinkie could still talk (Sorta) with her tongue hanging out and Rainbow could still fly, just not very well! So maybe simple spells for Twilight would work, but if she'd tried anything more complex, she could have ended up turning Fluttershy into a tree.

:geek:

Also, regarding Twilight using her horn while floppy...I don't recall it being a big point, so perhaps she can still use her magic, but her horn being floppy and icky isn't exactly desireable. After all, Pinkie could still talk (Sorta) with her tongue hanging out and Rainbow could still fly, just not very well! So maybe simple spells for Twilight would work, but if she'd tried anything more complex, she could have ended up turning Fluttershy into a tree.

aaa.jpg

aaa.jpg

Lol, tree Fluttershy? I like it.

And I doubt Twilight could do even simple spells with a horn like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaa.jpg

I read a story about that around Valentine Day

• 3 weeks later...

I read they they often just drag and drop in background characters somewhat randomly. In large crowd scenes, you can see a lot of duplication. I suspect that they do this because it's easier to animate a small group and then copy-paste it a few times to make it a crowd.

And even then, this show has more animated crowds than just about any cartoon I've ever watched.

A picture I was using for Gala background reference and I noticed a couple weird things...

Who is that pink pony who is copied anyway, kept seeing her in that episode.

Violet. A pretty common victim of copy-paste in that episode.

Anyway, here's another screencap.

screencap13.png

The reflection in the mirror is wrong. The shadow is somewhat incorrect as well.

This is more of a line error rather than an animation error.

So, remember in episode 1 when Twilight was reading the story about the legend of Nightmare Moon? It distinctly mentioned, "...There were two regal SISTERS..."

Now, when Nightmare Moon is defeated in episode 2, she reverts back to Princess Luna. When Celestia mentions that Luna is her sister, the other ponies (specifically Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash are shown) are surprised. Now, that should be expected of the other five ponies, however, Twilight Sparkle has read about the legend and should have already known that Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna was Princess Celestia's sister.