Um hi...

MessageinaBottle

Well, Im not sharing my info to anypony yet, but I will say some. Hello, im someone whos a brony. Im a brony who only tells other bronies/pegasisters im a brony. To anti-bronies, I dont tell them bexause of how hateful they are. I watch the show because I think its inspirational. I first watched it about 3 months ago, and I thought it was dumb, then after I watched a few more episodes, it became to be an addiction, but a good addiction. After a few months I watched all the epsiodes, and movie. I still keep track of the show, but in a secretive way. Why I will tell my info when the time is right is because i dont know how most people will react and if it will effect my personal life. So for now I will be known as anonymousbrony. I hope you respect how im doing this, and if you can, encourage me to tell more people. Thanks for taking some time to read some of my life. Hope you have a good day, and yeah.

Sure no problem!

This is a safe place for Bronies and fans alike, there is nothing to hide here, We're all lovers of the show for various reasons, there's roleplaying as I mentioned before, as well as numerous areas to discuss everything possible about the show, from music, to characters to individual episodes =)

Archived