Celebrity Guest staring in Episode 12 of MLP

leapman

You know we're gonna all turn up when that episode drops!

Hey I'm right there with you, Wierd Al is one of my favorite "still relevant" mainstream artists! (most of the groups I like became irrelevant back in the 80s)

Yeah, gotta say this is something that's got me quite hyped. I'm a huge fan of Weird Al. Been listening to him since I was a kid and I've seen him in concert like four times. I really can't believe he is actually going to be on pony. I can't wait to see the episode. :D

It's interesting when Weird Al is starred into the show. Soo..... anymore celebrity guest? I can think of some.

Grey DeLisle (Best the voice of Frankie Foster or the voice of Derpy raging on her special muffin being sold out)

Tim Curry (He really makes a great villain, his role is huge and I can't forget he plays a wonderful Captain Hook in the past in Fox's Peter Pan cartoon)

J. K. Simmons (He also known in the Spiderman movies but also Tenzin from Legends of Korra)

Daniel Radcliffe (I want to see a Harry Potter pony, more like a new rival to Twilight)

Christopher Lee (Also makes a great villain when he plays Count Dooku and revived his role as Saruman)

Hey, or how about the Mythbusters? If there's an episode featuring a science fair and Twilight loves to compete while Adam & Jamie being the judges. The Simpsons did that once on last year's Valentine's Day episode.

Neutral. Have to see how it goes first. Although I am familiar with Weird Al since the Eighties, I have never been one of his fans; not that I dislike his music or lyrics, just never caught on with me. They've done well with John de Lancie and Yankovic does have television and movie acting experience, so I don't see why he wouldn't do well.

It's interesting when Weird Al is starred into the show. Soo..... anymore celebrity guest? I can think of some.

Grey DeLisle (Best the voice of Frankie Foster or the voice of Derpy raging on her special muffin being sold out)

Tim Curry (He really makes a great villain, his role is huge and I can't forget he plays a wonderful Captain Hook in the past in Fox's Peter Pan cartoon)

J. K. Simmons (He also known in the Spiderman movies but also Tenzin from Legends of Korra)

Daniel Radcliffe (I want to see a Harry Potter pony, more like a new rival to Twilight)

Christopher Lee (Also makes a great villain when he plays Count Dooku and revived his role as Saruman)

Hey, or how about the Mythbusters? If there's an episode featuring a science fair and Twilight loves to compete while Adam & Jamie being the judges. The Simpsons did that once on last year's Valentine's Day episode.

I never thought of that. That would be beyond awesome Jamie Hyneman with Adam Savage plus Twilight would be a EPIC COMBO! :-|

Archived