Daring Do and the Fate of El Coltrado (Sign-up & Planning)

Bellosh

I had a thought - in order to use the gem to find the City of El Coltrado, they might discover that they need the amulet it used to be set in - which had the matches to those symbols floating in it. Once they set the gem into the amulet, it basically works something like a compass.

And while they have the gem, the Baron has the amulet.

This is just a brainstorm that popped into my head. If you already have plans, feel free to ignore it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AHA! Delayed OOC response!

In all honesty, the main RP has barely progressed at all. Phil, Zoe and I take forever to reply to posts. Unless we decide to do a time-skip, you could be waiting for a very, VERY long time.

• 4 weeks later...

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Due to my increasingly diminishing passion for forum RPing these last few months, I'm going to make the tough decision to drop Daring Do. As such, this RP is put on hold until a new Daring Do RPer takes my place, which I hope won't take long. Sorry for letting you guys down, but I feel I need to drastically decrease my WoE/CC commitments until I stop feeling so overwhelmed.

• 1 month later...

Aaaand, the new Do has arrived! :pathfinder:

I have PMed with Bellosh and this awesome adventure shall continue! Please respond here if you are interested in continuing on with the role you already have. I will also consider adding new RPers into this quest!

Updates will be happening here over the next few days as I get used to my new role as Daring Do!

Although I don't have a playable character in this RP anymore, I'll still hang around as a Lore adviser and if requested, can play the role of various NPCs. :)

Anywho Foxxy, you're up in the thread right now. Note that you don't have to follow the same writing style for your Daring Do posts that I attempted (ie. make it look like text excerpts). :razz:

Since you guys are nearing the village, inform me when you need me to bring in Chief Zeti. She will remember Pressy from an earlier encounter, and would recognize Daring Do thanks to having read plenty of Equestrian stories (and be surprised to see a fictional character seemingly come-to-life) unless Foxx has other ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm, I think I need clarification on posting order before i mess it up.... I hope i didn't already:

Is it:

Presteza

Rarity

Firefoxx

Bellosh

Basically not sure who is supposed to post next :?:  No pressure to post, just making sure on whose turn it is. :)

• 3 months later...

Archived