Royal Equestrian Army Force Suntrot

It might be funny for him to let slip that he snuck in and forged the transfer papers and then get a sound tongue-lashing from Reveille and Novaya :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been holding off on posting in Drogan. If nopony posts by tomorrow, I'm going. But once I go, events are going to be moving fast. I'd like Sunlight and I to ignore post order and move our section along so I can then go to Pummel and start a new thread for a big'ol monster hunt.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be posting in Drogan soon, which will signal the unofficial/official start of our first big mission. That will be a separate thread in CC. Those involved in the scene in Drogan where this happens will have to jump-cut to another scene they wish to do- as for timeline, just imagine all the scenes that take place in these nexus threads are occurring at different times and places unless they directly cross together or you wish for them to connect.

For the hunt, I will talk with peeps on Skype later on some specifics. All branches must be present in the team sent to take down the beast.

For Drogan, we split into two teams:

Team 1- Silverheart, ???, ???. This team tracks the emergence of any rifts from above ground, alerts the underground team, and then engages the creature. It closes off escape that way.

Team 2- Applejack, Alexa, ???. This team is underground at at Team 1's word, engages underground.

Ahhh how torn I am. Those Suntrot threads are really fun. But as much I would wan't to join it would by too much Out Of Character for my OC to do so.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Actually, I think I may have a believable reason for Swift Squall to join up with Suntrot. But it won't quite be for... the right reasons, nor for the right people. PM me if you're interested in more details. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll admit I've sometimes toyed with the idea of submitting my Crystal Guard medic into one of the divisions here, but I've kind of hesitated because I'm not quite sure HOW to give her basis to not stick so firmly to home. :/ I guess maybe I'll come back and take another look at doing this after I've RP'd some more with her and had a chance to try things out.

I was under the impression that Magi didn't really need to post again until everyone finished the obstacle course.

@TwoBits: Members of the Crystal Guard are eligible to join Force Suntrot. We already have a crystal pony guard in our ranks, so a medic from the Empire makes perfect sense. :)

I was under the impression that Magi didn't really need to post again until everyone finished the obstacle course.

@TwoBits: Members of the Crystal Guard are eligible to join Force Suntrot. We already have a crystal pony guard in our ranks, so a medic from the Empire makes perfect sense. :)

Ah, excellent! I'll go ahead and get Spinel Fix's submission ready in a few minutes, then!

Although now that I think about it...I'm not really sure whether a nurse would be most at place in the Logistics division or the Defender branch? I just kind of feel like she could equally belong in either. :s

Spinel Fix - Defender Branch - Though dedicated whole-heartedly to her post and her fellow guardsmen, Spinel has ambitions of someday bringing her medical skills to the next level, or at least spreading her work to more ponies and learning new techniques. Ever since waking up amidst the Crystal Empire's revival she's also become powerfully curious about the rest of the world outside of her home. She enjoys her position in the Crystal Guard too much to outright abandon it and go wandering the world to offer her air to ponies and other creatures, but perhaps putting in her lot with Force Suntrot would still allow her to travel some and see other, unique lands without having to stay away from home too long.

It would behoove him to post so he can respond to ponies without needing to write a tower post at the end.

So in the end Swift Squall would be joining as well, starting with the Leech topic. Would it be okay for him to be in Team 1? Also, in which Branch you think Squall would fit the best?

Archived