Who's Mane of the Mane Six?

I was just wonderin' what you guys thought about this... or I guess if you've ever thought about it at all. Who's mane do you like best?

Rainbow Dash: Well, as far as colors go, so cool! I also love that unkempt look. :!:

Rarity: Well, nopony spends as much time on her beautiful locks as this girl! ;)

Pinkie Pie: Her mane certainly displays her character well. :smirk:

Twilight: I love the color choices :-|

Applejack: Not much to say here... but I do like the hat accessory :smug:

Fluttershy: Such a pretty color, and I love how it flow... :oops:

I'd say worst to best:

Applejack

Fluttershy

Twilight

Pinkie Pie

Rarity

Rainbow Dash!

Fluttershy

Twilight

Rarity

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

@Quicklime: Dang Lime! Hate Twilight's mane that much do we; she's not even in your list! XD

This is actually a slightly deviation from my normal list, though it's no suprise how it starts

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Fluttershy

Twilight

Pinkie

Rarity

The bottom two are more-or-less interchangable. I dislike anyone who spelds so much time on their hair (like rarity no doubt does) and Pinkie's physics-defying mane just breaks my mind... not to mention as a negative for both I am not a fan of curls (now I do LOVE Pinkamina's mane style, that style ranks up there as #3 after RD and AJ, but since you didnt ask...)

I don't get the issue with Rarity wanting to take care of her mane, she sees her entire appearance and career as a expression of herself, and her art, so no wonder she makes sure her hair, makeup and entire get up displays what she wants to offer the world, her creativity and passion for making beautiful art.

From best to worst:

Rarity

Twilight

Applejack

Fluttershy

Pinkie pie

Rainbow Dash

Now, first off. DON'T KILL ME ASHTON, I BEG YOU, PLEASE!

Now that that's done, my reasoning for my list is mostly because I love the way Rarity her mane curls, oh and the colour combination on Twilight's mane is pretty awesome too. Then we have AJ, and seeing as I always preferred blonde girls... As for the last three, I'm not sure, really. They're interchangeable really (Except for Pinkie, not sure why but she just doesn't deserve to be last on that list with that fluffy mane!)

Celestia has the best Mane. :)

Of the Mane six though, I'd probably go AJ. I like the simplicity of it and the way it looks with the hat is perfect. Rarity is second due to obvious fabulousness followed by Twi. After that I'd go RD, Pinkie, Fluttershy. I don't dislike the look of any of them thugh.

Archived