The Foal Cooking Contest of Culinary Deliciousness and Doom

I apologize for my lack of activity. I'll try and post tomorrow but lately I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate in this because I have no idea what to have my character make and i dont know much about cooking. If I can't get a post out tomorrow I think I'll have to give up on this thread and let someone else take my place. Sorry for bothering you guys. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Sweetie Belle blinked as she had a stick in her face and a claw offered for shaking - but being in the same town as Pinkie Pie and Spike, this was hardly an unusual or even particularly strange occurrence. "Well, hello!" she said happily! As much as she wanted to make nice with all the other little foals, this was a grown-up, so she needed to be good! "Oh, I *hope* we get to make something chocolaty! I gotta wait till the judges tell us what to make and give us our ingredients! But if we get to do chocolate I'm going to make my special triple-chocolate fudge creme brule a la flambe! With chocolate chips!"

Then she turned back to the fillies around her who were all being so wonderfully *friendly!* Even though some of them had their cutie marks already! "Oh, I love cooking! I'm Sweetie Belle, for those who didn't hear before! And I make breakfast for my mom and dad almost every weekend! My dad says my cajun-style veggie omlettes are better than any other cajun-style veggie omlettes he ever ate!"

She blinked as she was handed a very nice little note from another unicorn, and smiled and let out a little *squee*. She pulled out her own little piece of paper, and a pencil, and took it in her mouth. She twisted the pencil up so she could tap it against her nose a couple times, then wrote down her name, and a "Good luck!" and she drew the best little four-leaf clover that she could! She gave it back to the nice unicorn who had given her the note!

i think i died of cuteness from this. really.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

are conestants allowed to hav brouhgt their own prepared ingredients? Also Since Bebop was forgotten by the judges, expect retaliation. :20:

Sure :) and if not ingredients were prepared as well as needed appliances as we see with Sweetie Belle and the knife.

Sweetie Belle chopping with a real knife....yikes.

Archived