The Foal Cooking Contest of Culinary Deliciousness and Doom

Got this idea well mostly from Sweetie Belles attempts at cooking. So figured, why not see what other foals around Equestria can pull off.

Most of the RP will consist of foals.*ponies, zebras, griffons and other rpable races can join so long as they are in the child age group.*

The only adults will be a group of five to six adults who will sample the poison*cough* I mean dishes, of the kids after they are done cooking.

Most of the rp will consist of the kids rping their dish preparrations*Must be divided into two - three or even four separate posts ranging from: Ingredient Gathering*from a table set with lots of ingredients for this event*, Preheating ovens, cutting ingredients and anything else, Mixing in the ingredients and anything else that the cook foal thinks will make it better*Poison Joke can be used but must be secret* And then cooking and serving to the judges.

On a note a fifth attempt can be taken by those with more devious nature and can make a post with an attempt to sabotage an opponents dish by slipping something in*Success or not must be decided upon the participating players*

After all this the adults will eat and then judge.....or be taken to the hospital for a stomach pumping. :P

Any takers?

Two fillies for the contest. And one of them a cast member :D this is gonna be great. If we can get Sweetie Belle in then I know this is gonna be hilarious, though maybe not for the judges.

Or maybe Pound and Pumpkin :P just for cuteness overdosage XD

Contestents*Must be a foal*

1. Silver Spoon.

2. Winter Dazzle

3. Wind Walker.

------------

We will start with at least eight cookers. Though seven or six can work if we can get that.

As for judges, either four, or five more.

Judges:

1. Razor.

------------------

And for an announcer we need two more cute characters*any age, even babies. Yes babies.* to give fun commentary.

Announcer/Commentator:

1. Glimmer

Awwww yeah. This is gonna be good. We got the Belle! I can tell this will be a memorable rp for all the judges *Evil laugh*

Contestants:

1. Silver Spoon.

2. Winter Dazzle.

3. Wind Walker.

4. Sweetie Belle. *Cooking Master of the Juice*

5. Bebop.

6. Song Heart. (Was a bit unsure for her, but I'll allow her to be a cook if she is still considered a filly.)

----------------

Judges:

1. Razor.

2. Harlequin Salad.

3. Moyokijani

----------------

Announcers/Commentators

1. Glimmer.

------------

defiantly know this is gonna be good.

Will give a little more time to see if anyone else wants to join. One or two more judges be good I think then i'll get us started after.

she is. she's just probably a little older then the others. if you're bothered that much i can take her out. i don't mind.

Nah its cool. Was just wasn't sure what it meant. But if she is just a little older then the other fillies its fine. She can be a cook.

I wonder what everyone will make.....try not to burn down the city now :P

Contestants:

1. Silver Spoon.

2. Winter Dazzle.

3. Wind Walker.

5. Bebop.

6. Song Heart. (Was a bit unsure for her, but I'll allow her to be a cook if she is still considered a filly.)

----------------

Judges:

1. Razor.

2. Harlequin Salad.

3. Moyokijani

4. Sugar Sweet

----------------

Announcers/Commentators

1. Glimmer.

------------

1. Silver Spoon.

2. Winter Dazzle.

3. Wind Walker.

5. Bebop.

7. Crown Jewel

----------------

Judges:

1. Razor.

2. Harlequin Salad.

3. Moyokijani

4. Sugar Sweet

----------------

Announcers/Commentators

1. Glimmer.

------------

Wooo! This will be fun.

So many inexperienced cooks. Judges, guard your stomachs and have some pepto bismol and tums on stand by :P

I started the post cause I figured we had enough.

If any other judges or contestants join, you got till we get done with introductions.

Here is the url. I was a bit unsure of where to place this so I just went with something I figured would be easy. Hope everyone is cool with the location.

A few rules:

First, there is no real posting order. Contestants can post when they can, but try to give everyone a chance to make their post.

Each phase of the contest is separated into four or so parts as I stated above.

Gathering.

Preparation/sabotaging.

Cooking.

Serving.

Try not to do these all in one post. Try and spread them out to at least four posts.

If you don't make a post in a week we will skip you and you can make a post when you can to catch up. Don't feel rushed, this doesn't end till everyone has given the judges their dish of doom

After all the contestants have made their serving post the judge characters can then begin posting. I don't think I have to tell you what occurs here. We only request the contestants give us a good description of the food they give*so we know if to rp an enjoyable or a deadly poison XD*

Any further questions please ask.

As it is right now, I'm letting players decide through pms and their own desire if they wish to have a dish sabotaged. If needed I'll act as a mediator and flip a coin. Just let me know if you need me to decide

Gonna be fun :). Be sure to give everyone a chance to get a starter post in and a few greetings, then we will start.

I wonder if there is a person that rps Discord here? If so feel free to add a little chaos XD with my permission of course. Run an idea by me through pm :P

Gonna be fun :). Be sure to give everyone a chance to get a starter post in and a few greetings, then we will start.

I wonder if there is a person that rps Discord here? If so feel free to add a little chaos XD with my permission of course. Run an idea by me through pm :razz:

that. would. be. awesome.

and i have another question. are they cooking a full meal with a appatizer, main corse, and desert?

I was gonna go with a single dish, but the idea of forcing judges to eat a full meal of possibly tainted food....is just too good.

Full course meal cooking!

Few more introduction posts then we will get started :)

Archived