I want to draw ponies. HIT ME.

Skink

Hit me with some requests, I mean. I won't be likely do do every single one I get and designs that catch my interest are more likely to get priority, but I am in a pony drawing mood. Take advantage! I would normally only ever do any art as a commission.

See what little MLP:FiM style art I have here, or see my entire gallery here.

Warning for FA users: If you have an account with mature art enabled, there is some in my off-forum gallery. However if you do not have an account, or do not have mature art enabled, I tag my things properly so you won't be unwantingly exposed to anything unwholesome :)

Currently: Taking a break. I'll return to these in a bit. Peruse the finished ponies posted here if you please!

Oooh ooh ooh. I was admiring your lizards earlier today, they're so cool looking. Could you draw Babbles? Or maybe Dellios? Or maybe them interacting? I'd imagined Babs would be disgusted with Del because she's a snob and a half, and Del would be thoroughly confused by her in general. Or whatever you want. Please and thank you. :)

Hello there Skink! First I would like to say that your art is wonderful! Since you have a request thread up I figured I might ask for a favor. Would you mind terribly drawing one of my OC's for me please? His name is Mister Freddie Freewings. Sitting sipping tea, or maybe playing his harmonica, or what ever strikes your fancy. Thank you very much, even if you can't get to him.

~Sage AkA Freddie Freewings

P.S. I used to own a blue tongued skink named Puff. One of the best pets I have ever owned, sweet and silly at the same time. I can see why you love reptiles.

*smacks you with a banana* You said hit me! D:

XD Anyways. Yay! Requests!

Could you draw my ponies? Any of them! Whichever hits your fancy. Even better, you could draw all of them if you want! Not all at once of course...

I'M GREEDY :wail:

I'm sorry. I just love to see my characters drawn by others to see how they portray them!

Ponies! My OC's please, not the Cast members.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=137&p=530#p530

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=306&mode=thumbnail

Here's Dellios for you buxy! I haven't tried a gryphon in this style before, it was difficult but fun.

Don't worry guys I'm not skipping requests, lots of these came in while I was working on this. I'll post them as I finish them!

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=307&mode=thumbnail

Mister Freddie Freewings! Its a bit more difficult to work without a visual ref and a long text description, but I hope I did well and didn't lose anything in the text.

Blue tongue skinks are great! I actually have a Northern right now. He's fantastic, and they are very comical lizards even though they are relaxed when being handled. He's fun to have around.