The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro Nomad yawned and slowly opened one eyelid and peered at Cloudsky and Noedig with his natural, deep green eye. He was incredibly confused about what the creature which was with Cloudsky was. He had never seen such a creature before. He was postitive that it did not originate from anywhere in Equestria, but he was unsure of where it was from. Pyro Nomad then procceded to get up from the tree he was sneakily resting under and began to approach Cloudsky and Noedig. "Hey! What is that thing!?" He noisily exclaimed as he approached the pair.

Pyro Blaze levitated down another bunch of apples, placing them into an empty basket. He wasn't on duty today, and he had always liked helping others out, so here he was, helping with the apple harvest. It was tiring, but he needed the workout, of both his magic and his muscles. Being a unicorn guard required strength in both areas. He wiped his brow, then froze as he saw a group of ponies around something that was decidedly not a pony. In the flash of a teleportation spell, he was in front of the large creature and started staring at it through his sunglasses. This thing was tall, though that was probably more due to the fact it was standing upright. Eventually, after a minute of sizing the creature up, he spoke.

"What are you? If you mean these ponies any harm, you'll have to go through me first, and that'll be more difficult than it probably looks to you. If you don't mean them harm, then welcome. I'm Pyro Blaze."

((Sweet, we got two Pyros!))

Noedig sighs,

"Great... more witnesses! Did I land in a hive nest of strange, curious bees?"

He shrugged it off and introduced himself to two more ponies,

"I am Noedig, I am not a thing, and nor am I an enemy... that pretty much depends on you."

"I am a human. Specifically a man, male..." He says, "... is that all? Good!"

He walks away, knowing not where to go,

"I'm off to find this Princess Celestia," he says, "If you know where she is, take me to her... I'm gonna find a way back to my home world."

Bees? Pyro growled slightly at that, but refrained from doing anything more. The creature was introducing itself as Noedig, a human male. What the hay was a human? Pyro watched Noedig walk off, talking about finding Celestia and returning to his home planet. This guy wanted to see Celestia? Well, at least he didn't seem hostile. Even so, it would likely be difficult to get him even near the palace, assuming he was even allowed into Canterlot.

"Well, you don't seem to be endangering anypony. As long as you don't, there won't be any problems between you and me." Pyro said as he trotted out after Noedig. "Celestia is a ways away from here. It would be quite the walk to get to her. Good thing there's a train that goes there, though it's made for ponies, so I'm not sure how well you would fit."

"A human? What unusual name for a creature. Well, I suppose I should welcome you Noedig. I am Pyro Nomad, of the Nomad family. And getting to Celestia... It's going to be hard for sure to get to her. I mean... You're not exactly like the rest of us if you know what I mean." Pyro Nomad said, trotting after Noedig. Nomad had his suspicions about Noedig. A creature just showed up out of nowhere and and just makes the decision to go see Princess Celestia was certainly not trustworthy on Nomad's books. But even still, he knew Pyro Blaze was correct about the human not seeming to endanger anypony. But Nomad was sure he had to keep a close eye on Noedig.

"Well it's worth a shot right? I mean, it's better to try then to walk all the way." Nomad said, then pausing. He then started, "Unless there's any other alternative of course. Then that would probably be better, but I can't think of any alternatives right now."

"Well, you don't seem to be endangering anypony. As long as you don't, there won't be any problems between you and me." Pyro said as he trotted out after Noedig. "Celestia is a ways away from here. It would be quite the walk to get to her. Good thing there's a train that goes there, though it's made for ponies, so I'm not sure how well you would fit."

"I'm sure I'm not going in public, for I'm an unknown creature to this world and vice versa. I'm not going to worth the trouble of being known by many right now..." He says,

"Well it's worth a shot right? I mean, it's better to try then to walk all the way." Nomad said, then pausing. He then started, "Unless there's any other alternative of course. Then that would probably be better, but I can't think of any alternatives right now."

"And I can walk just fine, it's just that my problem is..."

He stops in his track and said, "I don't know where I'm going."

He turns to face the other ponies.

"Since I'm a really unknown factor to you "ponies", you're not sure whether to trust me or not, well..."

He raises his hands in a generous gesture, "... I am at your mercy."

He places his hands in his jacket's pockets to take something out.

It was a piece of round metal, very smooth and shiny, and its got a strange decor.

A vein of glowing, green lines squared on every corner it turns.

"This is my gift to you... a cyber-bionic telepathy device... it's basically a tool to use to read minds."

He hands it to Pyro Blaze, "I have no use for it for now, so you can have it."

"As for you... Pyro Nomad," He takes out another piece of strange object.

To Noedig, its a geographic map display, to them it looks like a black, flat object with a shiny screen on one side.

"Have my Jimid, it displays a map of your current location within 250 meters. It'll shoot out a very tiny scanner from this container here."

He gives it to Pyro Nomad, "Press this button to activate it."

(Usually you wait a couple of days or something like that before bumping anything, but whatever.)

He still wanted to walk to Canterlot? Pyro knew it would be best to keep Noedig out of the spotlight, but that was a long way to walk. Not to mention getting up the mountain. And then through the entire city without being seen. Pyro opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by Noedig talking about trusting him, and some strange device he had pulled out of his jacket.

After it was handed to him, Pyro levitated it in front of him, and wondered how it was supposed to read minds. He really wasn't planning on using it, but it would be best if he kept it out of the wrong hooves. He distantly heard Noedig talking about some kind of mapping device. When Noedig had apparently finished, Pyro put the device he had been given away and looked at the human.

"Canterlot is at least a day away by walking, though that may be a very low estimate. Plus, it's built on a mountain, so there's the whole issue of getting up to the city." Pyro said, looking away before continuing. "Not to say you shouldn't try to get to Celestia and figure out a way home, but I thought it might be good for you to know what you're up against. You know, I could help you if you wanted me to."

Star Gazer placed a hoof on his chin as he thought on what Noedig had been saying as the other ponies asked their question. A man; no, a human. What exactly were these things he spoke of? Was he the only one, or where there others just like him? He looked around at the other ponies that had gathered around just as Noedig mentioned something about 'curious bees'. He didn't see any bees, but he figured that was just his figure of speech coming out. He then looked back at the 'human' and the two new ponies that just come over to inspect this creature. When one mentioned about Princess Celestia, he slightly cringed. This creature may not be hostile as of now, but who knows if that could change. He had to think, completely missing the strange objects that Noedig was giving Pyro Blaze and Pyro Nomad; was it wise to keep him around, not for the sake of wither this creature was good or not, but for the sake of the other ponies that had not yet seen Noedig. He didn't quiet know what emotions and feels would be shared if he just walked into Ponyville.

However, Celestia must know if she doesn't already. He pondered upon how this would be accomplished without having this human walking around the village and scaring the others, of having the opposite effect and having even more ponies crowd around him. Only one name came to his mind. "Twilight Sparkle!" He said with a smile. Some of the ponies that were dazed by Noedig snapped out of it and looked at Star with a curious and confused look. "We could get a message to Princess Celestia announcing your arrival to our fair village through Twilight and Spike! Spike is able to send messages from anywhere, and they go straight to Celestia. Don't ask me how, I'm not good with dragon magic. If this all works, maybe Princess Celestia will have an easier way of getting you up there." He explained to Noedig, then looked at Applejack. "Hey, AJ. Did you happen to see Twi here?" He asked the orange coat country pony. AJ looked at Star for a moment, then looked back out of the barn. "Aye recon she' still in her house. Aye hadn' seen her 'round here. Ya really think she'll let'cha send a letter to the Princess?" AJ asked him as she looked back at Star Gazer. Star just shrugged at her. "Only one true way to find out, I suppose." He said, and with that his metallic wings extended out and flapped down, lifting him into the air. "Come with me, all of you! It'll look better if we travel as a group than just him and I." He said with a smile, hoping that they would agree.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the village towards the Everfree Forest, some of the ponies that worked near the gate had their eyes glued towards the distance as something approached the village. It was tall, walked slowly on it's hind legs, and had smoke coming out of his mouth profusely. It was like a dragon in their eyes, except a lot smaller in height and body. The creature had what seemed to the ponies as a dark blond long incomplete coat on his head as well as weird clothing around the body. As the creature came closer to the village gate, the ponies backed away in fear a confusion. The creature finally stopped and looked up, his eyes were a reflective blue color. He looked around and saw the horses staring back at him. He had no idea where he was, or why these ponies were staring at him, but he needed answers. Just then, a voice from a distance spoke up. "H-hello? Wh-who or what are you?" A cyan coat pony with a lyre on it's flank said to the creature. The creature looked over at the group of ponies, thinking the voice came from over there, but he saw no one. His eyes then slightly widen as he looked directly at the ponies and smirked. "Oh, I must be still dreaming. Fine, I suppose I can provide my name; it's not like this is going to escape my head anyways. My name is Hector, and I'm a human." He said with a smile, the black smoke finally subsiding from coming out of his mouth. Lyra's eyes widen at what the creature had just said. "A-a what?"

((Hey Noedig, I hope you don't mind that I'm adding in that last bit. I figure a little bit of conflict (Later on) will do this rp some good.))

((Oooooh boy, I got meself a hooman to contact! You're great at this, Xan!))

"Twilight Sparkle and Spike, you say?" Noedig said, "Alright, I don't see any harm in coming with a group of ponies((Forecast has gone haywire))... it shows a bit of faith."

"Thank you... what's your name?" He asked.

After given his name, he handed out another piece of object to this pony.

"This is my last item, Star Gazer, I won't be able to use anymore," he said, "It is a very rare ore I keep to myself... consider this a gift for trusting me, and I you."

He hands it to Star Gazer, it felt lighter than a feather to Star Gazer.

"I discovered this material back on my world from a couple falling asteroids," He said, "I call it ponderenite. It is not stronger than iron, but it is definitely beautiful if refined best."

"Plus, it's a great container for storing light, something in that rock makes it absorb light whenever close to a source. When it takes it, it'll be half as bright as the source."

"Now.... I think it would be fine to go now..." he said, "Thank you for helping me, ponies."

They gathered as a group and walked toward Ponyville.

Cloud sky looked to all the new happenings before brushing his mane out of his eyes and blinking. He was happy when Pyro Blaze joined in, he was a Loyal pony who he knew he could trust with his life. All guards were that way to him, such valor. As the ponies began to move he flew just above Pyro Blaze and kept his eyes glued forward a bit, only looking to Noedig every now and again. He hoped that all would go according to plan.

As the group arrived to Ponyville, something odd appeared... another human was standing there!

But this one was strange, Noedig has never seen him before, but he looks a lot like him. Minus the facemask, and difference of hair and clothing color.

"What the heck?" said Noedig, confused, "So I'm not the only one... but who is this?"

The mysterious character does not notice them from behind at all, so Noedig carefully approached him with caution.

Something about him makes me feel uneasy... He thought, he stenches with dark intents, I'll be glad if I'm wrong.

When one of the other ponies mentioned Twilight, Pyro looked at the group. It was a good idea, contacting Celestia through Twilight. A glaring problem with that is it involved traveling through Ponyville in order to reach the library. He supposed it was inevitable that they travel through a city with Noedig.

He walked along as the group traveled to Ponyville, glancing up at the Pegasus that had decided to fly along directly above him. Not that he really cared, since it wasn't causing any problems. He let the Pegasus continue as he walked along. Eventually, they reached Ponyville, and saw another human at the gate. This one looked a lot like Noedig, who was now approaching the other human. He really hoped that this one was friendly like Noedig. Pyro was, of course, still prepared for an attack from either human. This was one of the occasions that he actually followed the saying; hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

((I will not disclose anything about Hector at this time. As for making sure that he isn't just a copy of Noedig, I'll keep watch of what he can do before I reveal Hector's true abilities just incase I need to adjust anything. As for your last comment, I'm not sure what 'talks in a different timezone' means. O.o I mean I live on the east coast area of the U.S. In fact, if you check my profile, you'll find out exactly where in the east coast I live. (And also a gif of Applebloom and the Blanks. >:3)))

As most of the other ponies stared blankly at Hector, Lyra came closer, her golden eyes wide with both excitement and wonderment. She knew it, they were real; humans! Here was her proof, finally, all the other ponies would stop making fun of her and would finally believe her. Hector slightly titled his head as he noticed the cyan unicorn stopped in her tracks and seemed to look right past him. After a moment, he felt a presence behind him and could of sworn that he heard footsteps and a voice. He quickly turned around and was met face to face with another person; not a pony, but a person this time. "Oh good, I figured my dream was only going to consist of ponies. I was going to have my psych checked once I woke up, but I suppose I'm still semi-normal after all." He said with a chuckle.

Star Gazer kept above the ground as he watched the two humans talk. It didn't seem as if Noedig knew this other human, which could mean one of two things; either they are actually enemies and they didn't previously fight each other in battle, or the human race is so vast that it's hard to know everyone in it. He hoped it was the latter. Also, it seemed the other human saw this place as a dream, a figment of his imagination. How could anyone think that; but then he remembered that these two are probably not from this world, which he was still trying to wrap his head around that fact. It just didn't seem possible, even with magic, to move one object from one world or even farther away and bring it here. He looked at the dark blond... it wasn't a coat, so what did they call it? He would have to ask them later. "I can assure you... sir? This is no dream." He said to Hector, then quickly flew back an inch in surprise and defensiveness when Hector quickly shot his gaze at the pegasus. "Not a dream, you say. Well, surely this cannot be reality. If so, they really screwed up." He said and shook his head.

Now Star Gazer tilted his head. Who was this they that he mentioned. This human spoke in such an odd way. He didn't know what else to ask or say, but that's when he remembered the ore that Noedig gave him. He took it out of the sack that he had on him originally for carrying apples around and started looking at it. It was surprisingly light despite the size of it. He had no idea what it was, or what it was used for, but nonetheless it was interesting to him. 'consider this a gift for trusting me, and I you.' He remembered what Noedig said before giving this ore to him. A sign of trust; a sign of friendship. He placed the ore back in his sack and looked onward. They were not that far from Twilight's house. "Whatever the case may be, we better get to Twi's place and make sure we get that note to Celestia, less she finds out about you two in another way. I don't want to know what her reaction will be if she finds out that there is a new creature in her land on her own." He said and started flying ahead of the group. "Not that she would be mad nor is she evil, please don't think that. I just... I don't like seeing her disappointed." He continued. Hector raised an eyebrow, then looked at Noedig. "I don't know how long you've been here, but do you know who this 'Celestia' character is, and why he's speaking as if she some hierarchy figure?" He asked him in a whisper.

((I will not disclose anything about Hector at this time. As for making sure that he isn't just a copy of Noedig, I'll keep watch of what he can do before I reveal Hector's true abilities just incase I need to adjust anything. As for your last comment, I'm not sure what 'talks in a different timezone' means. O.o I mean I live on the east coast area of the U.S. In fact, if you check my profile, you'll find out exactly where in the east coast I live. (And also a gif of Applebloom and the Blanks. >:3)))

((Sorry, I meant where you live, lol))

"Celestia is a Princess, that's why she is a hierarchy..." Noedig said, "As for how long I've been here.... I don't know. Probably an hour or so."

Noedig takes a long look at Hector, he sees that they wear similar clothing.

"I'd say you'd look an awful lot like me, but you would say the same..." He said, "Just to make sure... where are you from, what country, and what is your occupation?"

He crossed his arms, saying, "I'll tell you my side, in return."

(There is no friends list on this site.)

Pyro watched the two humans for a minute before walking over to the guards at the gate.

"Hey guys. As far as I can tell, the one with the brown... mane thing, the one I came with, is not hostile towards us. I don't know anything about this other one though. Anyways, I'm watching over the one I came with. Keep an eye on both of them, make sure they don't do anything bad." Pyro said quietly to the guards. Noedig seemed okay, but it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on him just in case. Having finished, Pyro stood off to the side, waiting for the group to start moving again.

Archived