The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

"Hey guys. As far as I can tell, the one with the white... mane thing, is not hostile towards us. I don't know anything about this other one though. Anyways, I'm watching over the one I came with. Keep an eye on both of them, make sure they don't do anything bad." Pyro said quietly to the guards. Noedig seemed okay, but it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on him just in case. Having finished, Pyro stood off to the side, waiting for the group to start moving again.

((If you go to the first page to read my small biography of Noedig, you'll get a better look at him. His hair is mud brown.

And that sucks... no friends list. I think there used to be one. Oh well))

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(There's one over on Whitetail Woods, if you have an account over there. If you don't, I'm not sure where you got that idea, since they haven't had a friends list here for as long as I've been a member. And sorry for messing up the hair color, I was going off the dude in your signature banner you had up there.)

(There's one over on Whitetail Woods, if you have an account over there. If you don't, I'm not sure where you got that idea, since they haven't had a friends list here for as long as I've been a member. And sorry for messing up the hair color, I was going off the dude in your signature banner.)

((That's fine, that was the humanized Gale Strom, my OC pony.

And yes, I know there's that in WTW because I sometimes go there.))

(Trust me, I know how to slow roll a character of either side. I'll be posting later tonight when I get home.))

Cloud Sky Couldnt believe it, "There are two of them...Great.....Has anypony seen a Portal thats allowing them to pour in like a flood?" He asked those around him. He looked to Noedig, "No offence at all, i Think you humans are pretty cool." He said Lifting his hooves up.

The sound of more and more hooves sounded behind the group. He turned his gaze to See a Tan Pegasus Mare, Her Mud brown Mane blew in the breeze. She blinked her Emerald eyes scanning the Ponies and the Humans respectively. "Wh....Who....What the....What are those!?" The mare squeaked Looking at the humans.

Cloudsky Held his hoof out. "Heh...hi Dustwind....Um....There is no need to Freak out...Their Friendly....I assure you." He stammered trying to calm her down.

The Smaller than usual Mare Stepped back a bit. "We need to get the guard!" She said whipping her gaze around. Cloudsky flew over as fast as he could and Placed his hooves on her shoulders.

"Calm down calm down....its alright....the guard already know their here.....See...." he pointed at PyroBlaze and the guards nearby. "We are all alright....all calm....We just need to get the pieces together....Where is your sister?" He asked.

Dustwind kept her worried gaze on Noedig and whimpered.

"Dustwind....where is Frost?" Cloudsky asked turning her eyes to his.

She Blinked a while trying to think. "She...She is out in the Fields....Collecting Ice Sprites....." She said softly.

Cloudsky Nodded. "Alright....i just wanted to make sure where she was." He said smiling. He knew if Frost saw the Humans she wouldnt react as well or as Scared to them like the others. He looked to Pyroblaze. "We should all get into the Library before anymore eyes fall upon us." He suggested.

"I suppose that's a good idea," He said, "But honestly, I've been used to this kind of reaction, whether it be humans or ponies."

So the group of ponies and two humans started moving and headed toward the Library, where Twilight Sparkle lives.

Pyro Blaze knocked on the door and waited for a response.

The door opens... it was Twilight Sparkle.

Pyro nodded as the group began moving again, and walked with them. He hoped having the guard watch these humans proved unnecessary. The group headed towards the library, and he ignored any looks directed his way from the ponies they passed. He was glad when they finally reached the destination, and he immediately trotted up and knocked on the door.

Twilight answered the door not long after he had knocked, and he looked at her face. He wasn't in his armor, but most of the townsponies still seemed to recognize him.

"Hello Twilight. We need to get a message to Celestia about these two... well, these two humans that have mysteriously appeared in Equestria. Since you can send letters directly to her, we figured you would be the best choice to get the message to her." Pyro said after a moment's pause.

Hector looked at Noedig as he asked his questions. He didn't give any answers at first, as if studying this guy. Finally he grinned at Noe. "Indeed we do look a... bit the same; few differences here and there. Anyways, to where I'm from, I hail from the northern region of Kesrie. As for my occupation, or my profession... that's a bit tricky." He said as he threw his hands up towards the sides of his face without touch it or Noedig. "You see, I'm a..." He stopped as Pyro Blaze began talking to a purple mare, who's name he caught was Twilight.

Twilight smiled at Pyro when he greeted her. "Hello there, Pyro Blaze. W-wait, what?" She said the last part in a confused voice as she looked past him and saw the two tall creatures behind him. "W-w-wha... what are those?!" She said with surprise and terror in her voice.

A small frown came across Hector's face by the way this mare was acting. "Is this what I'm to expect everyone here to act towards us? I'm a little hurt." He said, yet a bit of a light tone was in his voice as if he was joking. Twilight was even more astonished now, they seemed to speak the same language as they did, so there was going to be no barrier there. "My apologizes, I've just never seen anything like you two before. You said these were humans, Pyro Blaze? I've never even read any books on those." She said as she looked at Hector and Noedig again before returning her gaze to Pyro Blaze. "So this letter, what shall it contain?" She asked him, but before anyone could answer, Star swooped down and landed beside Pyro. "We need to let Celestia aware of their presence. Originally, it was only one, but obviously it seems there's another. Their names are Noedig and... and... oh, we haven't gotten to the other human's name." He said with slightly widen eyes, but before he could turn and ask, Lyra chimed in. "The other one's name is Hector!" She said with a smile, still amazed over this and nearly speechless. Star Gazer wondered how she knew this, but didn't ask. "Alright, so we need to make Celestia aware of Noedig and Hector's presences. If you could get a letter introducing them, that would be great!" He told her with a smile. Twilight was a bit lost right now, but she just nodded in agreement. "Okay, I'll get that taken care of right away. Spike, take a letter!" She said as she turned around and started trotting back into her house. "You all can come in too if you want." She said to the group, and with that began having Spike write down a letter.

Hector looked at Noedig and smile. "Noedig, huh? Well it's a pleasure to meet you." He said to him and held out a hand as a friendly gesture, yet it seemed something was hidden, and hidden well behind that smile of his. Something was on his mind.

( You can use her if you wish)

Cloudsky grabbed Dustwind's Wings and flew inside the House with Dustwind Flailing a bit in his grasp. "Sky i can fly!" she squeaked, her cheeks burning red with Embarrisment. When they entered she broke free and landed flapping her wings with slight frustration.

Cloudsky landed as well and Smiled to her. "Sorry bout that." He chuckled.

((I'm gonna try my own bold and colored words now. :|))

Noedig couldn't really sense any devious intentions behind that smile... though, it was a little too early to start guessing anything good about this guy.

"Yes... I am Noedig," He said, shaking his hands, "it's also a pleasure to meet you."

The group entered the building, Noedig and Hector both ducked their heads to get through the door.

Every building in Ponyville is so small, it feels a little awkward to get into buildings.

"So... you were saying, Hector," He asked, "What are you?"

After Twilight got over her surprise at seeing the two humans, she asked about what the letter should contain. Before he could respond though, one of the pegusi landed next to him and began speaking. With a sigh, Pyro fell silent, nodding when the Pegasus had finished.

He entered Twilight's house, chuckling and shaking his head at what two of the pegusi had done, the stallion grabbing the mare's wings and flying her inside. Pyro sat down against a wall and watched for any signs of trouble, mainly watching Noedig and Hector. The two humans seemed to be talking about where they came from and what they did, or that's what seemed to be the conversation they had been having outside.

((Work's got me beat... but I'll make one post before I go to bed.))

Hector shook Noedig's hand in return, and within that shake he noticed quite a few things. One being that this human wasn't normal just by his heart rate. It's beat was much slower than a normal human. There also seemed to be something coursing through his body that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Finally after a few seconds, he let go and placed his hand back down towards his side. "Right, so as to what I do... or did; I am a construction worker part time, and a singer as well." He said with a big smile, but that quickly turned into a grin. "As to what I am... heh, I'm not normal... and neither are you, Noedig." He said as he placed his hands into his pockets and started looking around as if his words didn't actually mean anything, curiously looking at the books that surrounded him on the shelves. "Quite the bookworm you are, Twilight was it?" He said with a soft smile.

Twilight looked at the two as they spoke. She couldn't quite put her hoof on it, but they didn't seem the same in personality. She was broken out of her thoughts quickly when Spike started speaking. "Twilight, are you okay?" He asked her. Twilight shook her head for a moment, then nodded to him. "Yeah, I'm alright. So, did you get everything down on that sheet?" She asked him, then smiled when he nodded to her. "Good! Lets not delay, send that letter to Celestia." She told him. With that, Spike took a deep breath, then breathed out a small flame that caught the piece of paper on fire. As it burned and turned into ash, the pile of ash began to move as if a gust of wind hit it, sending it out an open window and on it's way to a castle far away on a mountain side. Hector watched as this happened with wide eyes of wonderment. 'Wow. Okay, that was pretty cool.' He thought to himself, then looked at the baby dragon. "This world is like the creation of almost every big myth known to us humans. Dragons, unicorns, pegasus', um... well, we have ponies back on our world, but they sure didn't talk!" He said with a smile. Star raised an eyebrow at Hector's notion; what sad world was he from again? He then looked at Noedig. "Are you from the same world he is, Noe?" He directly asked him, hoping he'd say no and provide a more cheery insight.

He looks at Star Gazer when he asked...

"No, I am not from his world," He said, "He seems to have come from a different Earth than where I am from."

He doesn't know Kesrie is part of Greece, because Greece never existed in his world. That area which Hector mentioned is Trosvilli, Ceiina, in Noedig's world, but, he doesn't know that.

"I'll admit though, we seem to have similar things that we don't have compared to what's here in your world," He said, "But, the one thing in my world we definitely do not have is magic. It is rare and dangerous where I'm from, one wrong move and probably disaster will come in like a storm."

"The horses in my world don't talk. They whinny, neigh, and burr..." He said,

"Don't take this too offensively, but horses on our world are not very intelligent.

They're quite smart for their kind, but not as smart as we are. However.... here, this is where your species are intelligent and sentient, I believe."

He looks at Hector, not surprised, but admirably, to sense it just by feeling, "Almost everyone, beside the ponies, I've ever met knew I wasn't not normal for a complete stranger." He said, "My pulse is slow, for my strength is multiplied by ten fold, my memories are permanent, and I'll be living insufferably for a very, very long time..."

"I can't feel your abnormality, I'll need to see it myself in order for that to work." He said, finished, heard by everyone in that room.

With that said, he looks back to the group, "Eating a couple apples is a bit scarce," He said, "Is it possible that I may have something more filling? Bread and vegetables will do fine."

Cloudsky shook his head at the concept of Ponies being Nonintelegent. "What do you mean by that?" he asked mostly to himself.

Dustwind Looked to Cloudsky with a Frown, "He is from a different world, they both are and as far as we know they could be just playing Innocent and Harmless for the time being. But if you ask me i think that something terrible is going to happen."

She looked to Lyra and Huffed, "You may think the same but im telling you, Humans shouldnt be in this realm. I propose we find a quick way to send them back to their homes before the world explodes or something." She said to everypony flapping her wings.

Cloudsky Rolled his eyes. "Oh geez Dust, you sound like your Older sister...."

"I do not!" Dust squeaked and stomped her hoof in defiance.

Cloud Chuckled and perked his ears as Noedig requested more food. He hopped a bit, "I will get some!" He chimed before zooming out the window.

"Could have gotten some from the Kitchen....But nooooo." Dustwind sighed before plopping her rear onto the wooden floor.

Archived