The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

"Tan pony... Dust, is it?" He said, trying to get her attention, "I have absolutely no clue how I got here, honest."

He raised his hands in an unknowing gesture, "If I knew, I'd tell you guys... I will say no more about it now."

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro mouthed what Dust had said, a confused expression on his face. Why did she think the world was going to explode? They may not know anything about these humans, but he doubted the world was going to explode just because these humans had appeared here.

Either way, Dust's friend flew out the window to get some more food for Noedig, and Dust grumbled something about getting food from the kitchen. After another moment or so, Pyro decided to go over to her, and sat himself down near her.

”You know, I don't think the world is going to blow up just because these humans appeared. Just don't worry, I'll protect you if something does happen." Pyro said quietly to her, then added, even quieter, "It's my job to do so, but that doesn't matter, I'd still protect anypony I could."

"Well, I would show you my other abilities. I'm a bundle of misfortunes!" Hector said with a big smile, then chuckled softly as he started walking towards one of the shelves. "But I'm sure this world would be better without a few... charred..." He started slowing down as he grabbed on of the books and opened it, reading it quietly with all intensity in his eyes. Star looked a little worried. A bundle of misfortunes? What the hay did that even mean? A few charred whats? What was this human going on about? Maybe it meant nothing, but then why would he talk like this? So far these humans were weird.

Lyra looked at Dust and gave a small smile. "I don't know Dustwind, if something bad was to happen because they were here, wouldn't it of already?" She said, keeping her smile on her.

Hector moved his gaze over towards Dust and Lyra for a moment before looking back at the book and continuing the read, but he began to speak softly towards Noedig. "It's really bad, ya know? I don't know how you were treated on your world, but apparently I was the biggest freak and enemy anyone knew. Had me on lockdown, twenty-four, seven surveillance to make sure I didn't use my abilities for things I shouldn't do. Heheh, probably right now they're running around like chickens without heads trying to find me." He said with a soft sigh as he closed the book and placed it back. "It's good to be free." He said softly and grinned. He then looked out the window that Cloud flew out of and rubbed the back of his head. "Guess I should of been paying more attention; I'd of asked for something as well. Ah well." He said, then looked at the group of ponies; some of them looked worried that something bad was indeed going to happen. He placed his hands back into his pocket and smiled. "You're all worried because... we're new entities in your world?" He asked them. Star Gazer finally spoke up after keeping his long silence. "It's just we've never met any human before you two... we don't really know what to expect. I don't think the world is going to explode, but if you two got here, what's stopping the rest of your kind?" He asked, then was taken aback when Hector chuckled. "Good point." He simply said as he closed his eyes.

((Your theme song of Hector makes your character obvious now xD

He's not in harm's way, he IS harm's way.

Hopefully, I'm wrong! :3

And those were interesting picks for themes, I liked them.))

Noedig looks at Hector, again, in response... he's even stranger and more terrible by the way he said it. And then when he mentioned another thing while reading a book he probably can't read, Noedig felt some sympathy for him....

He's never met someone like Hector.

He then also speaks softly to reply,

"I was used by a government." He said, "Their doctors and scientists changed me, physically, in order to save my life from an accident..."

"Used, betrayed, and misfortune-bound have I been all my life... but you, you were caged like an animal... but for what reasons?"

He looked a bit grim when he asked,

"What are you that made them think you should have been locked down?

True, it is above them to think they can manipulate your life... but what if it were for the good of the people in your world?

What if you are a monster that hurts every living being on purpose?"

He stopped the grim look and gave a more somber expression as he looks back at some of the ponies,

"I may be wrong about that last thing... I really hope I am."

He gives him a side look, saying,

"I'd rather not want to encounter another enemy, and instead, make a friend... after what I've just recently been through, I really do need some."

(Happy b day!)

Dust kept her gaze low on the floorboards, Her cheek held inbetween her teeth as the others spoke to her and eachother.

"Well we dont know Do we? It could all just be building up just like Luna and Nightmare moon, Nopony saw it coming and in a flash we were thrown into eternal night. That was until Celestia had to step in and fix it the first time and The elements the second! Praytell what if we cant stop whats to come? Im just worried that something is gonna happen...i know it will!" She squeaked a bit.

The sound of wings came from the window. The Pegasus had returned, A Red Checker pattered Cloth bag on his back. He landed inside with some effort with getting through the window. With a few huffs and puffs he smiled. "Got something for ya! And a little for everypony as well!" He chimed before opening the bag, A Palethera of Apple Orchard sweets and treats laid out before them. "I didnt have the bits to buy alot so Applejack gave me some for the work We did today." He said happily.

Dustwind trotted over slowly and took a plate with a slice of apple pie in her jaws before returning to her spot. She placed the plate down and Poked at it with her hoof a bit, a sad look plastered on her features.

Cloudsky saw this and looked to the humans. "What? Wadda miss?" He asked flicking his tail on the floor.

"Ah... Thank you, Cloudsky." He said with gratitude.

He takes some of the apple treats.... Removes his face mask, again, to eat it.

Everypony and Hector notice a scar on his left side of the face, it lines from just under the jaw to under the cheek.

It looked like it mended much better than any scar would make, but it left a significant mark of surprise to anyone who's never seen such a thing like it.

Dust still seemed to be worried about something happening due to the humans' appearances, which wasn't all that unreasonable. Her example gave him pause. It made sense, really. They had already sent the letter though, all they could really do was wait and hope for the best. Pyro sighed slightly, then Dust's pegasus friend came back, dragging a bag with him.

"Thanks." Pyro said, levitating over a plate and some of the food. He didn't eat any of it yet though, instead watching Dust poke at her food. He frowned at her as the pegasus stallion spoke.

"Dust is worried that the appearance of these humans is going to cause something bad to happen to the world." Pyro stated, looking away from Dust and towards the stallion.

((Happy belated birthday, Noe.

As for Hector, he's going to be more of a mystery than you think.

He's not evil

He's no hero.

He doesn't even live between those lines.

He's truly a new brand of character that lives for himself.

With light on his left hand and darkness on his right.

He is the game changer, and the end of it all.

Good luck figuring this out, and that's all I'm saying about him for now. ^^ btw, if this rp last long enough, he's going to have at least 4 different theme songs, I'll post up when I change them. But let me post up what the last theme will be to cause more confusion.

P.S: You make your own music?! That's awesome!! Kickflank music too! Vinyl approves.))

Hector was about to mess with Dust a little more, but the other stallion from before come back in with a bag full of goodies for everyone here it seemed. "Awesome!" He simply said, but he didn't move just yet, not until everyone else had grabbed what they wanted first. He looked over at Dust and softly sighed. "You worry too much there, Dustwind is it? Nice name by the way, no, seriously." He said to her, finally giving a warm smile before continuing. "Though if you keep jinxing things, your fears may come true." He said before finally moving forward and grabbing a slice of the pie himself. Before he started eating, he added in one more to their thoughts. "Of course, fear is a natural response when I'm around. If it wasn't, then perhaps I wouldn't of ended up as I did." He then took a bite of the pie and quickly devoured it before looking at Noedig as he asked his questions. "Let me shoot that question back at you; if the doctors have changed you, even if it was for the means of survival, then do you consider yourself human? Answer wisely, as you'll then answer your own question about me." He said with a grin. Star began looking between the two humans, then looked at Twilight and the others, seeing the concerned looked ridden on their faces, especially Dustwind. He felt bad for her, how was she going to coop with this situation? He decided to move next to her as she poked her food. "Everything alright?" He simply asked her in a soft, yet concerned voice.

"I am human." Noedig responded, "No matter how physically and mentally different I am, no matter how much more or less I have than others do have, no matter what I am... I am human."

"But, a human can be a monster, by actions and thoughts," He continued, "And a human can be a gentle person, by action and thoughts."

"A human can be anything... mean, kind, rude, polite, obnoxious, dull, etcetera, etcetera." He said, then he aimed his pointing finger at Hector, saying, "You, Hector, are human, too, obviously. I never said you weren't."

"On a different point... these ponies, although they look different, are like us." He said. He took one last bite of the apple treat he was eating, when he finished eating it, he continued now facing at the ponies, speaking to them now, "I realized that you ponies were not ordinary to me at first contact, but I realized later that you behave like us, humans."

"It's obvious now that the humans are no different to you. Aside that our appearances between the two of us are different, of course."

Wiping a bit of the crumb he had around his mouth, he asked some of the ponies, "What are those things on your flanks? Tattoos?"

Cloudsky was Busy eating a Piece of Fritter. His features giving the impression that he was more than Satisfied with the food. When he finnished he wiped away the crumbs on his face and started on another. The conversations and such going on around him made his ears swivel left and right as he tried to multitask. It was actually quite daunting as his mind was flooded with Riddles, and Info alike.

Dustwind had taken to Flicking pieces of Crust off of the Pie she had before her. Her eyes still portraying sadness and uncertainty. She Listened quietly As the others conversed. Hector warned her about Jinxing everything and how it would possably mess with the outcomes. "I just dont trust any of this......i cant see any other outcome besides trouble...." She whimpered before she curled her head down to take a small bite.

Star had scootched closer to her and asked if she was okay. She chewed and swallowed before blinking at the pie. "No.....im afraid." She whimpered. "You cant say that your not one bit Scared of what could happen." She whispered as she pushed the pie away.

Dustwind Looked to Noedig as he asked about their Marks. "They are Cutie Marks. They appear on our Flanks once we find what we are best at, Or a special talent. It stays on us forever once its obtained."

Suddenly a window Upstairs shattered. Dustwind Squealed as a few pieces of Glass landed on the floor near her. A clunk was heard and Her eyes fell on a Baseball that rolled on the floor.

"Scootaloo! You lost the Ball!" A faint voice echoed outside.

"Hey you have to admit it flew far!" Another Squeaked.

"But you broke Twilight's Window! She is gonna Have our tails for this!" A southern Toned voice echoed.

Dust grabbed the ball and held it in her hoof. She looked back to the others. "Seems we have company outside..." She said softly.

Pyro ate his food slowly. He wasn't actually all that hungry. Besides, he was too worried about these humans to really focus on eating. He felt he needed to do something, but he didn't see anything to do that would help the situation at all. He simply sat there, letting out a sigh when his food was gone. He didn't want any more, so he just listened to the conversations happening around him.

Pyro didn't even move until the window shattered. When it did, he sprung onto his hooves, looking around carefully from a ready position. Then he heard the voices from outside and relaxed, standing normally. It was just some kids playing around. As the group walked out, Pyro took the ball from Dust and carried it beside him.

Once outside, he saw the three fillies. "Hey!" He said, to get their attention before tossing the ball back to them. "Be more careful next time."

The three fillies Stood with their eyes glued on the Human before them, Their faces portraying wonderment and fear alltogether. they hardly even flinched when Pyro Chastized them.

"I...i....i...." the orange Pegasus Filly gawked.

"We...um we..uhh....." The Earthpony with a Large red bow stammered.

"What are you?" the unicorn asked quietly.

Cloudsky Flew forward. "He is a Human! There are two of them!" he chimed.

"Cloud!" Dust hissed before looking to the three. "Your the Cutie mark crusaders right? I think ive seen you three running around lately. She placed her hoof on her chin. She pointed to Each one Carefully. "Scootaloo, Applebloom...And....Um Uh....SweetieBell?" she asked the third and final one.

"Yep!"

"Uh huh!"

"Right!"

Dust smiled warmly and flapped her wings gently. "What are you three doing out here anyways?" She asked softly.

"We are trying for our Sports Cutie marks!" Scootaloo Giggled.

Sweetie Bell hopped up and down. "I can throw a Ball very far!"

"An ah can hit em Just as hard as My sister Kicks trees!" applebloom chimed.

Dust looked to the window. "Seems you did."

Hector, Star, and Twilight walked out behind the rest, looking at the three who had named their group as the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Star smiled softly, not showing any anger towards these three. "Well well, if it isn't the Cutie Mark Crusaders. How are our three little ruffians?" He said jokingly. He had always thought of those three as the ones with the most fun, not including Pinkie Pie to that statement, since they are always trying to find out their talents. "So what was it today? Seeing which of the three of you where the best at sports?" He said with a smirk. When he heard them basically confirm what he just asked, he gave a slight, playful chuckle. "Keep up the good work... though you might get the wrong cutie mark if you continue to break any more windows, Scootaloo." He said jokingly.

Hector stared on as Twilight began talking to them about being more careful with what they did, and about some of their other stunts from before and how hazards it was to their health. No emotion was on his face now, his eyes staring onward to nothingness. His mind was filled with many questions, but not about the situation on hand, however they were thoughts that went towards his own world. The more his thoughts went on, a mean look replaced the blank one, slowly becoming more and more mad. "Hector?" He thought he heard a voice, but figured it was just a voice in his mind. Now his teeth were gritted together, his eyebrows frowed. The look of death now clear in his eyes. "Hector?!" Finally Lyra's words got through to Hector's mind as he was quickly broken out of his thoughts and his expression quickly softened up. He shook his head once before looking down at Lyra, seeing the worried look on her face. He knew exactly what had just happened, but he played it off a little. "Don't you start being a worry wart like Dust there miss Lyra." He simply said to her as he then took a deep breath. Lyra still looked worriedly at him. "Is there anything that is troubling you?" She asked him softly. Hector sighed softly, hoping she would of dropped the subject or asked something else at least. After rubbing the back of his neck for a moment, he finally spoke. "I suppose you could say that... but I won't be willing to share what it is, so please don't ask." He replied to her. She was planning on pushing the issue further, but decided against it.

Hector stretched out his arms above his head before looking onward again. He then looked to his side and saw all the ponies going their own ways. It was so odd; to be on a different world, and yet see a lot of the same. Even Noedig had pointed that our earlier becoming out here. "So next time, just be careful. Okay?" Twilight finally finished speaking to the three, not sounding mad or anything of that sort towards them. Hector then looked at the fillies and stepped forward towards them, which put both Twilight and Star on alert. Hector stopped and kneeled down in front of the three, looking right at the white coat filly with purple and white streaked hair. He slowly reached a hand out to show that he wasn't about to harm her, but did want to touch her head. Slowly his hand came closer to her until finally it was placed carefully on top of her head without her horn going through his wrist. His hand stayed there for a moment before he spoke. "You... you're the most sensible out of your group of friends. Sensible, yet fearful as well." He said as he took his hand off of her head. "And right now, you fear us... Noedig and I... do you not?" He asked her in a serious tone of voice, yet his eyes were soft to look into. He wanted the honest answer, but he didn't want her to feel forced into answering him.

The fillies listened to Twilight as she Chatted with them about being more carefull, how breaking windows wasnt a Good Hobby and Chastized them on their Stunts to find their cutie marks.

Their ears fell flat to their Skulls as she continued and they agreed with her as she went on and on. Finnaly it was over and they sighed. "We are sorry......" Scootaloo sighed.

"We didnt mean to break your window." Applebloom mumbled.

"We will try our best to make sure it doesnt happen again." Sweetiebell said sadly.

After twilight was finnished Dust Chuckled. "Everypony makes mistakes, its how we learn."

Scootaloo Perked up and flapped her little wings in a Buz. "And how we can get our cutie marks!" She chimed in. She gazed to Pyroblaze now fully recognizing him. She Skipped over and stopped infront of him. "H...Hey Pyro! Catch any badguys today? I...i see you around sometimes you know. Your cool fire magic and all. Almost as cool as Rainbowdash! I wish i could use Magic!" She chimed Happily.

Sweetiebell smiled as she watched Scootaloo go to chat with Pyro. Her attention was turned when One of the Humans moved twoard's Her. She Instinctively Retreated and Stared at his hand with uncertainty. Then after a Moment or two she Sniffed his hand quietly and eventually allowed him to touch her. His Hand felt weird on her mane, She never felt anything like it before. She Stood fully as he Asked his Question.

"I....uh....Well...." she stammered trying to get an awnser out. She Knew she was overthinking it and Eventually Huffed quietly. "To be honest with you mister...yea. I know im Terrified of you and The other one. Im sure Applebloom and Scootaloo are too but they dont want to admit it like i do."

Applebloom came closer to hector and Stood on her hind legs. Her front hooves touching his shoulder softly. "Your...your just different thats all. Ah dont think you mean to harm us...At least ah hope im right." She Said Confessing to him. She looked at Star. "If Star Trusts you Ah will, My sister says he is a Reliable Pony." She chimed smiling.

Sweetiebell Perked up a bit. "Hey! Maybe There are more like them out there! A whole bunch of em that we dont even know about!" She squeaked.

Dust sat on her haunches. Ignorance was bliss she supposed. She knew well that if the home of These two saw their world it would most likely end in war or something rather. She Blew her mane out of her face and Blinked softly. She wondered when her sister would get back, not to Greet her but to stop her from Putting a Crossbowbolt in the human's heads. She dreaded the moment when it came.

Pyro stood around while Twilight was talking to the fillies. It's true that those three got into trouble pretty often, but it was pretty innocent things, things that were side-effects of their stunts. He also nodded at Noedig's question about the three being fillies.

He focused in on Hector, who seemed to be ignoring Lyra. Pyro's eyes narrowed as he watched Hector carefully, looking for any signs of attack. He relaxed slightly when Hector went back to normal and responded to Lyra. Then Hector went over to Sweetie Bell. Pyro tried to watch them, but Scootaloo distracted him by speaking to him.

"Hey Scoots. And no, there hasn't been any to catch today, as far as I know. I've been helping Applejack and her family for most of the day." Pyro said, looking down at the filly. He smiled as she continued, talking about seeing him around and that his fire magic was cool. After she said that he was almost as cool as Rainbow Dash, he put on a mock frown, holding it until she finished speaking.

"I'm only almost as cool as her? Oh well, that's still pretty cool." Pyro said, breaking into a smile again. "Magic is pretty useful sometimes, but I think that once you start flying, you won't want to trade your wings for magic."

Noedig saw as Hector approached the white filly, asking her a question... a slight flashback occurred to Noedig, remembering the one time in his life he asked something a little similar as Hector's.

"That's very sweet," He said, "you fillies seem quite mature about this."

He chuckled a bit with a slightly lighter expression, "Little rascals, yes, but mature, nonetheless."

He put his face back to expressionless and faced Twilight, asking, "I don't know how your letter delivery system works, so could you explain to me what time I should expect a response from your Princess?"

He put both hands together behind his back, "I'm not saying to hasten things, rather I'm merely asking how fast it actually delivers there and here."

He turned and faced the three fillies, the "Cutie Mark Crusaders". Just looking at them now... it was hurting Noedig. He gave a sad face towards them, he doesn't notice that he's doing it. He then slowly turns sideways and walks to a different direction, not wanting to seem them again for now, for some reason...

"I'm going to go explore this town and then find something to tinker with... my mind urges to make something productive today."

He looks at Pyro Blaze and Cloudsky, "Either one of you should follow me, I still sense we don't have complete trust with each other..."

"I'll check for the letter reply when I'm done with my personal tasks."

With that said, he left for the time being.

Archived