The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soul looked to Noedig as he began to leave and tilted her head a bit. "Your leaving? To go do stuff? In ponyville, where nopony else knows what you are and what your here for. And you expect to just be alright? what if Somepony who wont take to kindly to it comes along like Rainbowdash or My sister?" She said alloud.

Sweetiebell watched him as well, her emerald eyes blinking softly.

Scootaloo was oblivious and still chatted with Pyro. "Well....i dont think i will ever fly...." She muttered buzzing her small wings. She perked her ears and looked to Noedig as he was leaving. "Your going?" She asked following him quickly.

"Scootaloo!" Applebloom squeaked as she tried to catch her friend.

"Oh geez applebloom its fine! he is friendly is he not?"

"But he didnt ask you to follow! He asked Pyro and Cloudsky!"

Cloudsky flew nearby. "What are you going to do in town specifically Noedig?" He asked giving chase to the three as they moved.

When Soul warned Noedig about going on his own way, he explained,

"I'm not going alone, and I won't be long."

"Those who won't take kindly to me will deal with the pony that will be with me, that's why I asked either Pyro Blaze or Cloudsky to follow me."

Noedig notices the three fillies are following him. He is not happy about it... but, he couldn't just tell them to go away.

But, he could say this, "True, I didn't say you could follow me, little ones."

Reluctant to say anymore to them, he said, "Do what you want."

When Cloudsky asked him about what he'll being doing specifically, who volunteered to follow of whom Noedig asked of either the two, he answered,

"I'm exploring-- getting to know the place. It will be of useful to know parts of this town in case something is up. Whether it be good or bad."

"Your guide to the town and company will be much appreciated, Cloudsky."

Pyro frowned again, this one not faked, as Scootaloo answered him. She was still young, she had time to develop abilities. Heck, he was practically a teen before he discovered his fire magic.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be flying before you know it." Pyro said, trying to reassure her. She was distracted though by Noedig leaving. He watched her with a sigh as the others talked. Cloud was going with Noedig, which was good. Somepony needed to watch over these humans, even if Cloud wasn't a guard. Pyro decided he should stay and watch over Hector, so he sat down and went on the lookout, watching Hector closely.

He sighed inwardly, wondering why stuff always seemed to happen on his days off. Even when he was off the clock, he was forced to be on the job. Not that he minded protecting ponies, he just wished these events had better timing. Hopefully Cloud would be okay watching Noedig and the Crusaders by himself.

He decided to approach Dust, since he really didn't have anything to do. He still kept watch over Hector, even as he walked over and sat next to Dust.

"What's your sister like? If you don't mind me asking, that is. Just trying to strike up a conversation." Pyro said, glancing at the Pegasus mare before looking back at Hector. He wasn't really sure why that question was the one he vocalized, but it was too late to take it back now.

(Who's Soul? Do you mean Dust? Or am I just missing her character somewhere?)

Hector watched as most of the others began to follow Noedig into the town as he wanted to explore. He gave a small smile and waved goodbye before placing his hands in his pockets. "Are you not going to follow him?" The red metal winged pegasus asked him. Hector looked over at Star and Twilight as they both looked back up at him. He gave another smile towards them before answering. "I don't think so... something tells he that him and I shouldn't stay in the same area for a long amount of time... probably not even the same world at that." He said, yet still smiling. Star just couldn't understand this human. He spoke in such dark tones, yet he smiled. It just didn't make sense to Star.

Lyra placed a hoof on her chin for a moment, then realized something. "You said that you could sing, right?" She asked him eagerly. "Well, yeah. I can play a few instruments as well. What's your--" Before Hector could finish his sentence, Lyra smiled brightly ran towards a house that wasn't far away. Hector tilted his head to the side a little. "Um... alright, anyone know what that was about?" He asked the others. Both Star and Twilight just shrugged back at him, which made Hector look forward again. Upon returning his gaze ahead of him, he saw that Pyro and Dust had remained behind. "Are you two not going to follow Noedig? Do you two trust him... I know you don't, Dustwind." He said the last bit a little quietly.

Dust sat quietly and shifted, "No i dont think i will." She said awnsering Hector first. Her mind was filled with how to awnser Pyro's question as it wasnt her profession to speak about her sister behind her back. However she was piecing together the parts.

Unbeknownst it seemed to the others, Sweetiebell actually stayed behind as Applebloom and Scootaloo followed Noedig. She Peered to Hector and trotted over slowly before nudging his leg softly. She sat beside him and looked around for what Lyra had planned and curled her tail around her hooves Contendedly.

Dust finnaly spoke. "Frost is....well she is Protective of what she has. Always has and always will be, She has a Crossbow that i Built for her for Hearths warming eve that she uses for Tasks she cant normally accomplish on her own and uses it for target practice." She explained the shook her head softly. "But she is kind, Compassionate, Has a Fondness for Ice magics and Is a Practicing singer...muxh like Hector claims to be...." She added. Her Emerald eyes fell on Pyro. "Dont tell her i told you this but she is Envious of Fire magic, And well....fire in general...dont know why...." She said as she looked forward once more. "She is quite reserved and Cautious to new things...and humans well....they are Big new things so i would watch out...." She added flapping her wings.

"Thats just a Review..."

((It's okay, Dabom. :3))

As Noedig was exploring around town with Cloudsky's guide, he drew up a mental map piece by piece. It was still intriguing that such a place like this exists...

The town is very peaceful, probably thanks to their royal highness, Princess Celestia. This got Noedig to think even more; they only mentioned the Princess ever since he got here.

Does she have siblings? A brother? Who is their mother and father? Who is currently king and queen? Noedig had to ask Cloudsky.

"Cloudsky, I have some questions for you..." He said, "I've been wondering about this for sometime."

Cloudsky was all ears as Noedig was about to ask his questions,

"You've so far only mentioned Princess Celestia, in our world, in order to have a princess, there must be or have been a king and/or queen before the princess."

"Does your hierarchical system work the same as ours do? Does she have any siblings? Would they be able to become queen or plural-wise?"

Pyro kept his gaze locked on Hector as the human questioned why neither Dust or him were following Noedig. Dust responded first, and Pyro did so next.

"He's already got a chaperone, not to mention all the guards in town that will be watching him. Somepony needs to watch you, and being the only guard in the area, I've decided that I'm doing it." Pyro said, waiting for any sort of response from Dust. He didn't have to wait long after that, and listened to Dust's description of her sister. Frost seemed like a good pony to be around, and they were both protective, though he just protected anyone who wasn't against him. Ice magic, interesting. He wondered what using ice magic was like. Did she feel cooler than most, just like he always felt warmer than most? He had never been all that good at ice magic, so he had no idea.

Frost was envious of fire magic? But why? Then Dust revealed that her sister was cautious around new things. That was fine up to a point. If we weren't cautious around things we didn't understand, we risked death. The problem comes when that caution stops you from actually experiencing anything. Dust seemed to be done, and Pyro nodded.

"Thanks. Your sister sounds like a nice mare overall, I hope I get a chance to meet her eventually. Maybe not with the humans around, but eventually." Pyro said, smiling at Dust.

As Noedig walked around town, most ponies were just staring at him. A few were curious, most were afraid, and some were just awed.

Throughout all that, Noedig has completed his tour of Ponyville. He now has the map of Ponyville in his mind.

With this in mind, he can use some help or get some things if needed.

"Alright," Noedig said, "I'm returning to Twilight's tree-house."

The two fillies were still following, cheerful and curious.

As being cheerful and curious, they asked him a bunch of questions....

Of all the things, the inquired must be children... he thought unhappily.

((Remember to answer the questions I asked in RP, Dabom!))

Hector's eyes widen when he felt something brush up against his leg and quickly looked down, just to see the purple and pink mane filly had stayed behind and was now beside him. He gave a genuine smile down towards her. "I thought you had followed your friends. I didn't mean to ignore you." He said as he bent his knees so that he was at level with her and placed his hand on her mane again, but this time he gently scuffed it up in a playful manner. He didn't know why, but being near this... what did they call them, fillies? Anyways, being near this one made him feel happy inside. Perhaps that was her special talent that she did or didn't know that she had.

Hector then looked up at Dust, still keeping his hand on Sweetiebelle's head and giving off and smirk. "Well that's bad for me, I guess. I'm a combination two things she hates... something new, and..." At this point, Hector had stood back up and stepped away from Sweetiebelle to make sure she would not be harmed by his act. He extended out one of his arms, and by a snap of his fingers, his entire body combusted into flames, but instead of looking like he was covered in fire, it seemed more like the fire was now his skin; a lustrous orange and red color. He then brought back his arm towards his side and what seemed like a smile came across his face. "Fire!" He said in a now raspy voice.

When Hector caught into flames, Star and Twilight just sat there with their jaws open, unknowing of what to do. Where they suppose to just watch? Was this suppose to happen; was it even really happening? They continued to stare at the firry human, not being conscious about anything else that around them. Not even when a not finally came through from Celestia to Spike did even Twilight look away. "Twilight, we got a letter back! You might want to take a look at this." Spike said from inside the house, but immediately noticed when Twilight didn't look away from wherever she was looking at. "Twilight?" He asked as he stepped outside with the note in hand and looked where she was looking towards. He quickly jumped in surprise when he saw the firry figure and ran back inside without saying a word, and before anyone knew what was happening, Spike ran back out with a bucket of water and threw the water at Hector. "No no no--!" It was too late though; the water got to Hector and successfully extinguished the flames, leaving him as a dark, charred body. At this point Hector could only sigh as he snapped his fingers again. His body became clothed once more before it was becoming normal again, making himself look as he did before the little display. "Anyways... hey, is that the letter? 'Bout time!" He said with a smile. Spike was a little confused as to what just happened, but then remember the letter and opened it up. "Yeah... hey, where's the other one?" He asked, and looked in the direction that Hector started pointing in; seeing Noedig, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Cloud returning.

Cloudsky was enjoying showing Noedig around, He showed him Sugarcube corner, The town hall, and many of the other places. They seemed to have attracted alot of attention from the ponies in town But a set of Blue eyes in the second floor window wasnt seen to them. Watching Noedig closely.

Cloud placed a hoof on his chin as He inquired about the princess and The hirarchy that Equestria had. "Well....Im sure she had her parents around when she was born i mean comeon. However that was wayyyy before my time, They arnt here anymore though and the reason why was long before my time as well." He said as he floated around after the Human. Scootaloo and Applebloom continued to follow listening intently.

"I believe that she is persay the queen, but that would State that she has 100 percent dictation over everypony's lives and such. She diesnt Act that way, Instead she listens to her Little Ponies and Adjusts things based on that and her personal view. So she decides to just be Princess." He said.

"She also has a sister that i...i...i..." he stammered as he caught sight of Hector.

-----------------------

(A minute or two before Hector burst into flame)

Sweetie bell Smiled softly as Hector felt her mane once again and nuzzled his Chest happily. Her emerald eyes blinked contentedly as he ruffled her mane a bit. "Its alright Hector....im kinda easy to miss." She giggled a bit blinking.

Dust Nodded a bit. "Well it will be tough i...." She stopped as he continued and stepped away from sweetiebell.

Suddenly he was on Fire! His skin gone and blazed brightly like the sun! Her eyes dialated and she stepped back a bit. What the Heck was this!? Pyromancy Magic!? Could Pyro do that Unbeknownst to her?

Sweetiebell watched her mouth slightly agape as she scanned him, "Wow! Look at him!" Scootaloo sing songed as she plopped down next to the unicorn. "Doesnt that Hurt?" Applebloom chimed in a questioning tone. And before any of them were awnsered he was out.

Sweetiebell's Eyes seemed very concerned, she moved forward slowly extending her neck and sniffing the ground here and there as she got closer eventually sniffing him, The smell of Fire wasnt present at all. She Quickly Nuzzled his leg and Whimpered. "You were on fire! Why!?" She squeaked, The tone in her voice showing Worry.

"Ohmygoshyouwerelikeanightlight!" A Squeaky sing song voice came from behind Dust and pyro. Suddenly Out of Nowhere A Pink Earthpony Skipped over them and landed with the biggest smile planted on her face. "That was Scary! At first you were all normal then Fwoosh! You were on fire!!" She laughed looking to Noedig as well. "Can you do the same as he can? Can you Glow as well?" She inquired.

Dust closed her Agape mouth and shook her head. "Pinkie....." She tried to say but was too late as She had dissapeared and reappeared behind Noedig. She looked him up and down resting her hooves On his Shoulders. "Are you evil? Are you good? Whats life like on Earth? Why do you drive cars Where you live? Whats a Tv? And am i asking too many questions?" She Chirped Before Dissapearing and Landing infront of Noedig and Hector scanning them both with intrest.

Dust blinked, her right eye twitched as Pinkie pie threw all the Garbled Info out. "P..pinkie...Where do you get all this info?"

"Lucky Guess!" Pinkie chirped. She knew alot about everyone who came to ponyville even before she met them, it was just a wierd Ability she always had.

She gasped loudly and Placed her hooves on her cheeks. "Oh No! I forgot!" She Squeaked before Speeding off in a Puff of pink smoke and returning not 5 seconds later. She held a cake in her hooves, frosted in Pink. Sparklers Burned on the ends and the frosting read. "Welcome to Ponyville!" She smiled and handed the Cake to hector since he was the closest. "I gotta throw a party for you two!! Oh my i have so much to do! Kthanxbai!" she squeaked before anypony could react. And she was gone.

Dust Facehoofed.

Cloudsky finnaly got a grip. "You...you were on fire..." he mumbled.

Sweetie bell still Stood very near to Hector scanning him With Concern still plastered on her features.

"How.... that pony...." Noedig failed his speech, he then shook his head, trying to forget that incident with the pink pony.

"Okay... whatever, I'm not going to think about it."

Back to the subject of Hector's fire transformation,

"Your transformation," He said, hand under his chin, "it did not affect this little filly."

He pointed at Sweetie Belle as he mentioned her, "I said it was stupid and dangerous, because you surprised the lot of them, and scared Dust Wind, the reasonably paranoid one."

"But, why did you suddenly do that?"

Pyro tensed a bit when Hector turned towards Sweetie Bell, but he relaxed when the human simply ruffled the filly's mane. And then Hector set himself on fire. Pyro raised an eyebrow, but otherwise didn't react. He was used to seeing fire, but what was this? Did Hector know fire magic too? Or was this something else entirely?

Spike ended up putting out the fire, leaving Hector looking like a piece of charcoal before turning back to his original appearance. And then Pinkie arrived, being Pinkie. He shook his head slowly as she did what she did, acting crazy and such. By the end of it, Pinkie was gone, saying she was going to throw a party for the humans.

With a sigh, Pyro stood and walked over to Spike. Hector had some kind of fire powers, that much was obvious. It shouldn't be much of a problem though, he had no trouble controlling any flame he saw nowadays, provided he was calm enough to focus. After reaching Spike, he looked down at the baby dragon.

"What did Celestia say about those two?" Pyro said, indicating Noedig and Hector.

((Well, you're on pretty late. I'm here, and I'm working on a post. I'm just making sure that I don't leave anyone out. Oh, btw, did you happen to check out my newest blog post? If you have a song in mind that you'd like me to make some pony(s) sing, I could arrange it.))

Hector watched as the others came closer and listened to their questions and only grinned at first. "Fire, hurt me? Nah, how could my element harm me?" He said to Scootaloo and Applebloom with a smile, though it wasn't till he noticed Sweetiebelle by his side again with the sad and concerned look on her face. He couldn't help but actually feel bad for doing what he did. What was going on? Why did this particular pony make him feel so out of place, so change of heart. He knelt down again to level and placed his hand on her mane again like before, then time softly stroking it. "I... I'm sorry Sweetiebelle. I didn't mean to scare you so much, it was just a show of power. Yeah... that's why I did it." He said softly to her and then softly sighed, knowing that statement was only half true.

He was then greatly caught off guard when he heard a voice come from behind Dust and Pyro; a high energetic voice. It was then that a pink pony leaped high above the two and landed in between of everyone. It was hard to understand what all she was saying, all he really caught was that she saw he caught on fire; but how? She wasn't even nearby, or at least not that he saw. He then questioned just how bright he was, and how many truly saw his 'power'. When she started asking Noedig her questions, his eyes became so big; how in the world did she even know about half that stuff? He didn't see a single car since he was here, and sure he has only been in one house so far, but he didn't see a T.V. So many walls were broken in a single moment(;D). After she brought a cake and ran off again, he looked off in the direction that Pinkie ran off to, then down at the cake and smiled. "What's her deal?" He asked softly as he reached out to the cake, but instead of touching the frosting or anything like that, he brought his fingers near the sparks from the sparklers and then pulled back, making the ring of sparks follow. After a moment of playing with them, he made them form a perfect circle and then gently placed the ring of sparks on top of Sweetiebelle's horn, yet not touching her mane. They didn't burn nor spark down towards her. He then smiled down upon her. "This party may be for us, but you look like the princess here." He said softly.

It was then that Noedig started to criticize him and his act. Usually, Hector wouldn't care about what others thought of him; it wasn't till he asked the 'why' behind it that it truly got Hector's attention. He looked over at Noe with narrowed eyes. "Why, you ask... well, it's more than just a show of power... it's my way of feeling alive. You must understand... I've never had this freedom before." He told him, his last part in a cold hiss. He then continued, "And I'm going to enjoy this freedom for as long as it last..." He said as he slowly stood up straight now, both hands clenched. Just before anything else could happen, Spike finally spoke up. "Lets see, it seems Princess Celestia would like to meet them when the sun is near its end for today. Wow, strange wording." He commented as he scratched the back of his head. Star Gaze too thought that was a bit strange, but shrugged it off. "If that really meant something, I'm sure she would of told us instead of just leaving us to guess." He replied. Hector unclenched his hands and smiled. "A personal audience with the Princess herself you say? How delightful."

Sweetiebell moved her head to look up at the horn Halo. Her eyes blinked in wonderment as it sparkled.

"Wow...Thanks Hector!" She giggled Smiling to him. She felt like she had grown closer to the Human. She couldnt place why but lay it on his Kindness.

((I did, it was very interesting. Thank you, Xan.

As for a song in mind, I don't think I have a song in mind at the moment, sorry. But if one pops up, I'll tell you!))

"I do understand that, Hector." He said, "But, please, be considerate."

As Noedig listened to what the tiny dragon said, he didn't think anything was strange with it.

" 'When the sun is near its end for today,' " He quoted, "means 'when dusk arrives for today.' "

"It isn't strange, but it is an old-fashioned way of saying it... considering how old she is, as Couldsky mentioned, I believe its safe to assume she would say that because of it."

He notices Hector's strange kindness towards the filly, and the filly's strange kindness towards him. No matter how different they look, Noedig definitely remembers this kind of moment.... and it hurts him even more than seeing three fillies to think about it.

He tried to think of something else, but alas, his enhanced, permanent memory term stops him from avoiding it. He gives off a grim and sad face, turning sideways to hide it, and clenches his fists.

He will never forget this, because he cannot ever forget this until the day he dies. He sighs furiously at this cruel side of having permanent memory, trying to control his temper.

He calmed down in just a few moments, relieved.

He wanted to think about something else, so he decided to say something.

He placed hands under is chin and says,

"I want to know why I was brought here. Your princess may help us with this situation going on, hopefully she was not the perpetrator of this doing. I'd really like to go back..."

He lowers his hands and places them in his pockets, "... However, I don't see what's wrong with exploring this strange new world."

"So, we need to get to the castle by dusk? No way we can walk there in time, I think we have to take the train." Pyro said after the others had finished speaking. It seemed Hector could control fire just like him. That would make things interesting if they had to face off. That didn't matter right now though. Before doing anything else, he teleported home, put on his guard armor, and teleported back to the group.

Hopefully there wouldn't be any physical fighting, but it never hurt to be prepared. Pyro turned towards the two humans before speaking. "I'm ready to go whenever you two are." He said, wanting to get this situation over with as quickly as possible.

Archived