The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

This was getting ridiculous! Octavia notices everything happening... though she doesn't understand what's going on.

She had Hector to follow her to the crowd, she listened to everything that was going on.... it was crazy.

"Ridiculous..." She muttered to herself.

--------

This was getting ridiculous! Everyone-- EveryPONY, was crowding, some other guards were maintaining a perimeter as well, keeping the rest of the crowding from getting closer.

As this female pony was arguing her apparent xenophobic behavior against Pyro, who couldn't help but blow the steam on her.

Noedig was concerned, though he did not want to get involved...

Then she bit him back on the subject of her parent's death, struck down by timberwolves, guards apparently failed her parents.....

She iced up... full of cold hatred.

Another flashback struck Noedig... a memory of a specific young woman. He gritted his teeth, and sighed frustratedly... hating so much of the inability to forget... permanent memory is a hateful thing many times more than its convenient for.

"So cold, little child..." Noedig approached the young pony as he talked, "Such hatred you have for him."

Closer, but slowly, he approached her with a dark face,

"I think we all know this is so, SO strange of me to say this to you, because I'm just some 'creature' to you..." He said grimly, yet so calm in tone,

" 'Who do you think you are?' you might guess, 'You don't belong here' too, and let's not forget, 'you don't know what it's like to be like this'..."

Noedig removes his shades.

His eyes were closed, but then slowly opens them as the eyes shine brightly white. The beam of his eyes dimly shine towards her face as he looks at her, his eyes show fury, but his face is as calm as still water.

"But you wanna know something?"

He points at her slowly, making a firm grip.

"You reminded me of my step-daughter... and I don't know how you are anything like her..."

He stops pointing and crosses his arms,

"Because the only differences between you and my daughter..."

Some tears were going on as his calm face was showing, and he said this,

"Is that you hate so much to live to say such things, and she's dead because she loved."

Noedig just noticed he was tearing up... he never did this since he lost his step-daughter.

He didn't wipe them yet. He looked so calm and inexpressive, but he gave some tears...

"Here's something you don't know what its like... so listen carefully, little girl..."

"I can't forget. I wish I could, but I cannot, because my life's condition is beyond your condition...

I can remember the days I killed for a wrong cause, I can remember the days when some dear to me betrayed me, been murdered, and even died before me... me, who got to live longer than any other ****ed man.

I even remember my own parents who shielded me from a toxic waste collision, I saw them melt before my eyes, as they screamed of agony!"

A burst of electricity shocked out of Noedig's very being as he makes one last furious statement, and says,

"I live on, as countless whither away from my LIFE!"

Ponies got scared, guards were seriously getting ready to stop him...

He stopped

He wiped his tears,

"You disappoint me and surprisingly confuse me...

You are blind and self-absorbed with your hatred, you made me sorrow to remember my past, which I cannot forget, when I used to hate so much like you... and remind me of my step-daughter, only opposite of your being."

He walks away, and said as a final, "You better forgive, you'll only make others void from you even more... just like I was."

As he's crowded by a large group of towns-ponies and guards, he knew he wasn't going anywhere after the little commotion he gave... the most radical, seemingly threatening thing he's ever done since he got here.

This place makes me sick of memories of my past... he thought, Now I wonder if I really do want to linger here to see new things.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sorry SilverSwirl, but we can't have either princesses appear just yet. Keep in mind that Hector wasn't at the scene at all this whole time, just a shadow form of some type of creature which will be revealed later on.))

Hector kept his eyes closed as he stood in the middle of Octavia's living room, seeing through the shadow's eyes; seeing everyone gathering up towards this new android. He then opened his eyes slowly and sighed softly. "Seems the game is up. Come Star Gazer, we must regroup with the others." He said as he strapped the guitar to his back again and began walking out of the house behind Octavia. Star Gazer just had no idea what was going on, but he followed behind the two nonetheless.

It took no time for Hector and the others to finally arrive to the scene of the commotion and see everyone huddled around the android; Pyro and Sweetiebelle being the closes ones. He got beside his standing shadow and placed a hand on it's shoulder. "Good work, Hrou." He simply said without even looking at the shadow. It nodded it's head, then appeared to dissipate into thin air. Hector then moved closer towards the shielded android, stopping right at the edge of the dome. He had his usual carefree face as he looked through the sphere and right at the trembling machine. "Ya done spazzing out there?" He asked, placing his hands in his pockets and actually looked past the android and to the unicorn with the crossbow. He listened to her as she shouted and cried about her lost family, and how it was the guard's fault, and how she would kill him, Noedig, this android, as well as Pyro if they made any wrong moves. Hector just shook his head. Before he could do or say anything in this mess, Noedig had seemed to decide to blow up as well. Hector could only sigh and listen; yet despite his non-caring mood, he was actually intently listening. It seemed that Noedig had seen a dead family member within the unicorn, or at least she was a complete opposite of his daughter. That seemed quiet strange to Hector, till he listened in even further. When Noedig mentioned about his memory and how he could outlive everyone, it dawned on him. Just how old was Noedig? He would have to ask later; as for now it was time for everyone's mind to be eased.

"Well, I hope everyone has gotten the flames out of their systems." He said, his hands out of his pockets and arms crossed over his chest. He looked around with half opened eyes, looking to see if he could detect anymore hostility. It seemed as though the unicorn was still upset over what was going on. No, he didn't blame her, nor any of these ponies for being scared, careful, and fearful towards him and Noe, and even this new android who, if he caught the name correctly, was known as Granseal; yet this level of hostility was not needed and would only bring forth evil. He gave yet another sigh before continuing. "I'm not about to tell you how to live your life there, miss, but I must ask; what has he done to make you attempt to cause him harm and to want him dead? If the answer is nothing, then there's no point. If the answer is because of fear and you feel that you must stop was is coming before it happens... all I must say is an eye for an eye." He said to Frost. It was then that Star Gazer began trying to calm everyone down even more. As he did, Hector began pointing around at everyone, moving his lips like he was counting. After a moment and turning around a three hundred and sixty degrees, even seeing Twilight had returned, he placed a finger on his chin and looked around some more, seeming deep in thought and concerned as well. Star finally took note to Hector's strange behavior and tilted his head. "What's wrong Hector?" He asked him. It was a moment, but Hector finally replied, moving his finger from his chin. "We're missing one... the cyan unicorn, what was her name again?" He asked as he took another look. Star looked confused at first and looked as well. Cyan unicorn? Who was he even-- that's when it hit Star. "Lyra?! Wait, yeah, where is she?" He asked as well. "Has anyone seen her? Noedig, did she happen to follow you to... wherever you went hiding to?"

Meanwhile, Lyra stayed low to the ground within a bush that was just close enough to the Everfree. She felt so unsecure, but that she could win all at the same time. Some time had went by though and it seemed that no pony had come out to find her. Was everything alright? Did they happen to call off the game? Even so, they would still try and find her, right? She was no becoming more worried than anything else at this point. 'Perhaps I should just go back and see what's going on?' She thought as she pulled herself out from under the bush. Just as Lyra turned around, she noticed a shadow that casted out in front of her; a pony's shadow. She smiled at first, even though she didn't recognize the shadow off memory. "Oh good, you did come to find me!" She said as she finally looked up to see who it was, only for her heart to skip a beat at the sight of the pony that was in front of her.

((Cliff hangers are fun. :3))

((I got to stay up a bit to write! Yay!))

"We were at Fluttershy's cottage," Noedig said to Star Gazer, "but we had to cut the game short as soon as we noticed some trouble was brewing here..."

He then sat down on the ground, trying to think...

"I don't know where she is, so I can't tell you... besides, I'm having trouble with my blasted permanent memory trait."

"Its easy to think anyone right now wouldn't care for a single thing about what I said, and they could be right..." He lowered his head,

"And, I also can't blame her trouble, that Frost pony. I only snapped so hard the wrong way on the way she said it."

He looks at Hector then, thinking back on his fire-blazing combustion... he remembers a very familiar person with the same powers like that from the past.

He looks back down and sighs,

"Hector... I sense you may not care for my past, but you listened for sure... you wanna know how my daughter died?"

He looks at him again with a mildly dark face,

"She died by the hands of a psychopathic named Kronis, who wielded fire and only lived to obsessively make me flinch...

I flinched after he killed her."

"I swear to God, you have better not be like that man... he hated me because of my existence's cause of his being."

Hector kept his half opened eyes straight at Noedig as he explained his past tragedy to him.

A slight frown came to his face now as Noedig was seemingly trying to compare his attitude and abilities to another.

Nothing got under his skin faster than one saying he was like another.

Hector would never believe that; he was one of a kind, and always will be.

He then sighed one more time; it was time to think.

His attitude wasn't helping anything any, in fact he was awaiting a lashing from Frost and/or Granseal next.

"Look Noe... it's not that I don't care. I'm human after all, and despite how much I want to get rid of these feelings of love and hate, fear and sincerity; I still have them within. It's just my choice of when I want to show them."

He said and then fully turned his body towards Noedig.

"It's just that death... destruction... abuse; all these things do not faze me anymore. They haven't for a long time. However, I am surprised. Surprised that we have came from different world, yet we have suffered the same."

He said to him, his hands now back in his pockets. "I am... sorry for your lost... for yours as well miss."

He told the last part to Frost without looking towards her.

Star Gazer could only look onward in amazement.

How often did Hector show this side of him, instead of trying to intimidate others for his own gain.

Hector then continued, "I do hope, however, that you two find some form of closure if you haven't already."

He said, a smile now coming to his face.

((Figured I'd give this style of typing a try now; see if I like it.))

And now Frost was responding to his outburst. He listened as she spoke of her parents dying because of the guard relocating a timberwolf into the Everfree. When she turned him around, he resisted the urge to burn her. Instead, he looked into her face, barely containing his anger as she spoke more about how the guard had failed to protect her parents. It didn't help that she started shoving him. While the air dropped in temperature around Frost, it rose sharply around Pyro. He was still keeping the actual flames inside, but only barely. Frost finished with death threats to all three humans and himself. He waited until Dust was done before he responded.

"I. Wasn't. There. Your feelings toward the guards that failed you are understandable. They don't deserve to be part of the guard if they did nothing to save somepony that needed it, especially since they weren't busy saving anypony else. If I had been there, I would've jumped in front of the wolf, even if all that accomplished would be buying ponies time to escape. I'm sorry for your loss, I really am. I have no problem with you attacking to save somepony else, in fact, I encourage you to. But, you DO NOT attack when there is absolutely no one in danger but the person you're attacking. And believe me, if they make a move to harm innocents, they'll be piles of ash before you can shoot them." Pyro said, the entire thing coming out in a dangerously low growl as he stared directly into Frost's eyes. He was tempted to do more than push her, but he knew that would only lead to more trouble, and he had enough of that already. "Now, if you don't mind, I'll be going to do my, how you say, 'Goddess dammed job', just like I was trying to do before you attacked."

((Hope it works!))

"I trust you, and I'm glad I'm wrong about you, Hector." He said.

"So, tell me, Hector... what's it about yourself that doesn't... 'faze' you about those three things..."

He looks back at him, again,

"What's your story, to put it short?"

Frost Listened to Everyone in turn. One of the creatures went off about How she reminded him of his sister. She snorted and Didnt give a Dam. Everypony else around listened intently but She didnt. She growled and Turned her Gaze to pyro, Her eyes held Hatred right now and She closed them, her Eyes filled with a few tears and She shook her head.

Dust had tried to Console her again only to be pushed away. Frost held back the urge to Severly Frostburn Pyro, she wanted to Freeze his Body from the inside out. She Opened her eyes and Watched him turn away then glared to Dust. "He wont be able to stop whats to come if they turn on us. If they dont thats fine but there is a Possablility...You know it Dust..." She Huffed taking the crossbow and Throwing it on the ground at her hooves shattering it into Pieces. Dust withdrew, seeing the present she bestowed on her break into Nothingness. Her Eyes showed Sadness.

Frost Trotted up to her. "You all may think im stupid but this...." She Said waving to everypony around. "Cant be good....It Can end badly....Get alot of Ponies killed." She growled.

Dust blinked sadly, her eyes watering. "F..frost...I know it can...B..but..."

"BUT WHAT!?" Frost Snarled. Her eyes were watering as well but her Eyes Flowed anger.

Dust was streaming tears, her wings Glued to her sides. "I...I...."

"save it Dust.....Shi.t always hits the fan....It Always has and always will....Im just tired of it all burning before me...." She said softly before she was enveloped in A Cloud of Cold air and Dissapeared.

Dust whimpered as she held her hoof out to say something but she was gone. She looked at the broken crossbow and Began to sob. She Sat before it and Sniffed holding the parts in her hooves. She tried to put them together but it was useless....She dropped the parts and lowered her head crying.

Sweetiebell had retracted from The Bot and Made Her way over to Hector. She looked sadly at Dust as she cried. She nuzzled close to Hector's Leg and sat sadly. Her tail covered her Hooves, and her ears were planted on her skull. "She is so angry...So filled with Utter Hatred...." She whimpered.

A guard clad in Gold And Red Made his way over to Pyro. His armor signified he was of higher rank of most around there. He patted Pyro on the back. "We need to clear these creatures out of here. If you have a space thats fine but if not i will have no choice but to take them to Canterlot Prison. I can bestow 2 minutes to Move them, We cant have a large crowd like this." He said blinking.

Hector raised an eyebrow at the question he was presented.

"You want to know about me, huh? Well, there's not much to know."

He began, then placed a finger on his chin again as he began to think.

He wanted to tell at least something that would satisfy Noedig and the others for now.

He couldn't reveal everything, for if he did, he would be back in a prison cell for sure.

"But I suppose I can start from the top." He said, then continued, "Alright, so I was born into a family of four; a mother, father, sister, and then there was me.

Of course, being the younger sibling, I looked up to my sister... a lot. Now I know, brothers and sisters are suppose to fight over almost everything and blah blah blah... whatever."

He said with a shrug, but then the look on his face became serious.

"Look, she was the only person I felt I could trust. Even my parents were... corrupted. They only cared for one thing, guess what it was."

He rhetorically asked Noedig as he started walking around the shield and towards him.

He then stopped just a few feet away and looked him right in the eyes.

"Money. If it made them any more rich, they chased after it and leave her and I to fend of ourselves.

At the time, I just couldn't believe it; how could any parent leave their offspring behind of mounds of time at end.

All I had was my sister, and all I truly trusted was her.

We lived greatly, despite being alone for most of our lives. You see, she had experienced this herself before I came along for seven years after she could start walking.

She learned and adapted.

She was brilliant."

He said with a smile as he spoke highly of her.

That smile, though, quickly faded away.

"And then, as I felt safe knowing she was there, and knowing she would have my back as I would have hers; she was taken from me... from this... uh, that world.

She was murdered."

He said in a quiet, yet cold voice.

It was clear at this point was were his story turned into a spiraling nightmare.

"And that's when I murdered... him..."

He said in gritted teeth that then turned into a twisted smile.

"I have to say though... revenge was sweet that day... though no one else though so.

They had to detain me, throw me into an asylum.

I figured that was it, I would sit and rot there for the rest of my days; never to feel the sun on my skin again, never to hear the laughter of anyone my age, and to never hear the soft voice of my sister.

A few years past since that day... and I met her.

The one that changed my life forever and into what I am now.

He explained to him, then realized that none of that explained why he wasn't fazed about death or the mentioning of death others have experienced.

He continued with the same breath.

"Within my time in the asylum, I can assume that you would guess how gruesome it could be.

At first, of course, I tried to stop the situation, only to have a fist in my face and waking up in the medical bay with a broken nose.

After about that happening two or three more times, I gave up, and I didn't care anymore.

Soon after, my bad feelings for anyone dying within the place faded away.

I suppose you could say that I'm just a husk of my former self."

His story was cut off when another commotion went off.

This time it seemed that the Frost had vanished, the crossbow was broken, and Dust was crying.

Hector just rubbed the back of his head, his facial exp<b></b>ression returning to as it was before he started talking.

"Aw jeez, what now?" He said quietly.

Noedig listened to Hector carefully...

Sad as it was, Noedig was curious about him...

Revenge and "him".

Noedig would guess his father, but he could be mistaken.

"I don't believe you can be a husk of your former self..." He said,

"You seem like a fellow that can really get back your feelings for the dead."

He looks at Sweetie Belle, who is rubbing against Hector's leg, and dares not to think it so badly of it,

"You'll never know what'll get you to react..."

Noedig also noticed the commotion, and it was not a good one...

He sees that Dustwind tried to repair up the broken crossbow, but she couldn't...

He got up and walked towards her... he picked up her crossbow and examined it.

It had a strange handle, but he got the idea how they hold their weapons...

He nods.

"I'll fix this for you..."

Noedig turned his head toward a pony guard and heard what he said to Pyro Blaze, Noedig saw an opportunity told Pyro this,

"You should tell him about the letter your Princess sent us, Pyro..."

The sun was was setting now, and Noedig glances at the direction of it.

"It has become sunset."

Pyro snorted and turned away from Frost. This wasn't quite what he had imagined she would be like based on Dust's description. Didn't matter though. As long as she didn't cause any trouble, he didn't care what she did. After he heard the sound of crying, he glanced back to see Dust crying over the broken form of the crossbow and no sign of Frost. Probably best that she wasn't here.

"She's not the only one." Pyro muttered to himself after hearing Sweetie Belle talk about Frost.

He slowly got his anger completely under his control, dropping the air temperature around him back to normal just in time for another guard to approach him. Pyro sighed, releasing some more of the anger Frost had raised in him as the guard patted him on the back. He listened without looking in the guard's direction, nodding once when the words stopped.

"I know, I know. I'll get them sorted out." Pyro said, looking at the fellow guard. "Do you know what happened on that detail? The one that unicorn was talking about, with the timberwolf being released into the Everfree?" Pyro asked, just before he heard Noedig speak to him. "Ah yes, the letter. It seems Celestia wants to see these humans herself. Now, in fact."

Dust Cried softly still trying to piece the crossbow together. She Wiped tears away as she Tried and tried but it Was still futile.Hearing Noedig she shook her head and sniffed. Her sobs still coming in softly as she Brushed more tears away, leaving her coat wet with Moisture. She eventually stood and lowered her head taking the pieces From him and flying to a trashcan. After she was done she flew over to Noedig, her eyes Streaming tears. "Y...you did..nothing wrong....And the crossbow Doesnt need to be fixed...its broken like i am." she whimpered before Suddenly Embracing him in a hug as best she could still flapping her wings to keep airborne. "You did nothing at all Noedig....I knew she would react this way...You cant change who you are...Im sorry...." She sniffed. She Released and Kept her head Low. She turned and flew off into the skies above, dissapearing from view into the blue skies.

The guard Blinked, "We had Found a timberwolf pup. It was a rare find being how The parents protect their young to the death. We suspected it's Parents were killed by something. We took it to Canterlot to research it for awhile before giving it to fluttershy. She Knows more about it than we do. Then when it cmae of age we brought it in a cage to release it into the wild. To run free. But it turned and Ran straight for the crowd that we should have dispersed. By Celestia's Orders on Beasts we are not allowed to Harm them in any way. We tried to Deter it with noise but it failed miserably and...Well...Frost and Dust's Parents didnt make it. She never forgave us for it and Now she seems to Try and prevent any and all changes with Beasts Any way she can." The Captain said. He rubbed his chin and grumbled. "She took hunting up for Diamond dogs and Griffons, Makes trade with them, skins and such. We Denied her trade but she Agreed to give us A part of the profit she makes So we allowed it. This keeps Her anger under control. She Keeps away from the Smaller animals but sets out deep into the forest to Get the nastier ones, the ones that do harm. I would guess seeing these creatures caused her Base Defence instinct to kick in." he said Blinking.

Shaking his head he grunted, "Me and my rambling! Anyways Just Get them moved before something else happens." He said before trotting back to the Crowd. "Alright get moving there is nothing to see here! Hey dont stick your tounge out at me!"

Granseal slowly pulled himself together and stood. He listened to Noe's tale and he sighed, able to relate to him. He shook off the feeling of loneliness before replying to Hector, "I'm fine. Just a bit of culture shock and teleportation sickness...". Still so much hatred lived in that one pony over the loss of her parents to a timber wolf.

He almost protested as the ranking guard said that they might be imprisoned in the Canterlot dungeons if Pyro didn't have a place for them. He felt the need to let them know of another gift he had. As he was about to speak, he heard about the letter from this Princess Celestia which made the guard backpedal from imprisoning them. Well, he might know why he was here now if he could see the royalty of this nation.

"Thanks Pyro. Noe, Hector, I should mention that I can craft a variety of items given enough materials. Although with this world I may have to make adjustments to the recipes...", he said softly, replacing his helmet upon his head. He silently watched the ranking guard control the crowd of ponies as he pulled up his HUD. Everything he had heard and seen had been compiled into his notes.

Pyro listened to the story, his anger growing again as it was revealed that Frost was right, that the guard had done practically nothing to stop the wolf. He looked away again, so that the guard wouldn't see his growing anger as easily. By the time the guard moved away, the air around Pyro started getting warmer again.

"That's no excuse. Ponies are more important than the beasts. Throw your bucking orders out the window if they get in the way of saving somepony in danger. We're the guard, we exist to protect ponies, not animals." Pyro growled out as he watched the other guard try to control the crowd. With a hard turn, he faced the humans, and listened as Granseal spoke, thanking them for something. Pyro was too angry to care what it was though.

After a quick look around to get his bearings, he beckoned to the humans to come closer to him. "Come on you three, I need physical contact for this to work." He said, waiting until he had contact with them. After gaining just that, and giving another apologetic look to Dust, he teleported himself and all three humans to the train station, along with any ponies that managed to latch on. "Get on the train. We're supposed to be meeting Celestia already." Pyro said, trotting up to the Canterlot train and standing to the side of the door as he slowly released his anger at the guards who chose following orders above saving innocent ponies.

After receiving the sudden hug given by Dustwind, Noedig couldn't really hug her back, he only patted her back with his left hand.

He didn't believe people can't change.

After all, he used to hate a lot of things, now he tolerates it.

Even though he has permanent memory, he knows how to move on.

Its one of the best things you could do for your sake to grow up... because, no matter how old you are, you are never too old to grow in wisdom.

As she left, he turned towards Pyro Blaze, who instructed them to be in physical contact, he was going to feel a little bit of a headache... due to his magic sensor.

After the teleportation, he was glad it didn't kick as hard as it did when he arrived first.

In fact, it gave him just a brief one and it hurt 10 times lesser...

They were at the train station, and after they got to pass, they all got in and headed for Canterlot.

If anything, the teleportation spell made him feel more alive. He found himself at their method of mass transit, a train. "Sure thing, Pyro. You don't have to tell me twice!", he answered as Pyro trotted over to the doors of the train. He had a spring in his step as he followed Noedig into the train. He might think about staying in this place, the energy he needed to perform well was here in spades.

Unfortunately, he couldn't sit anywhere as the seats were made for ponies to sit on. And besides, he needed to do a little change in his attire. Dropping a small metal cube onto the floor of the car, it expanded to become a bay he could stand on. Stepping inside bathed him in a sort of blinding glow. Within this glow, he could change all his gear and weapons.

Humming softly, he tapped the screens in sequence. It took him most of the train ride to finally decide on the outfit he'd wear before the Princess. It was his favorite outfit, a complete Replica Metal Sonic Armor Costume set. One of a select few given out to the knights on Cradle. He'd put some accessories on it, what the locals would call a Hearts and Hooves heart crest on the right chest and had an aura of falling red ethereal hearts as well attached to it. The mask had a red and white striped scarf with jingle bells and cool looking glasses. Despite the fact that with the crimson eye color he might look evil, he doubted anypony would think he was a threat. How could you dislike someone who believed in Hearts and Hooves day?

((I don't think the seats for ponies are very different, they're probably just smaller than it regularly looks.

Also how can one person like this now a lot of things about ponies culture? xD))

Noedig watched him as he set himself in a different outfit.

Personally it looked a bit too flashy, but he can't be the judge of what one person may wear.

After all, he only wears his clothes conveniently even though they look simple, it gives off his gray expression.

He decided to take off his trench coat and remove his face mask.

However, he kept his shades on, as it may look dimly bright, he doesn't want to blind a person or pony by mistake in case he needs full concentration on something.

And that is what he is doing right now...

He's thinking about what's different about this world...

The only difference he found in them is boundless magic and different stature, but that's not much.

They all act the same; Frost is a great example of one.

He only met more than 20 people who lived that way, but that was before his step-daughter's tragic incident, meaning he did not care for them.

He's thinking about how currently two humans and an android are doing in Equestria...

Hector is hiding something, that's for sure. Must be due to his revenge against "him" and his warden.

The android has feelings... not a surprise for Noedig, almost anything could be possible to him because he has lived seeing a lot of supernatural and unnatural things occurring.

He's thinking about how he can return to his home world, because he can't live here... not when his world has more than enough trouble with megalomaniacs and a bunch of greedy societies.

He's not the judge, jury, and executioner of the world, for he's just one man.

He's only helping those who ARE in trouble, the victims of evil.

However, for now, the world is not in much of a big trouble, but eventually it will come back.

In fact, as he is just thinking about it, he realized he was taken into this world just a week after a global crisis was prevented.

It took him 13 years to finish the one man war against the army of corruption...

He just realized something... whoever took him to Equestria must have been watching him. But who on Earth, or more likely, Equestria, could that be?

He had to find out, maybe their Princesses know... in fact, maybe even the guards knew... he could be wrong, but he's not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing if they did know.

He stopped

He looked around a bit again, he noticed they're arriving at a castle...

Must be Canterlot... they were arriving very soon.

Pyro sat in his seat on the train, rubbing his temples as it sped towards Canterlot. He couldn't get over the fact that guards chose some stupid order not to hurt beasts over doing what it took to save innocent ponies. They were part of the guard! That meant they were supposed to help ponies and other sentient races before animals.

He rubbed his temples harder and harder as a growl rose from his chest. What were they thinking? That noisemakers would keep that wolf from attacking? That may have worked given enough time, but when it became obvious that they didn't have that much time, they should've just attacked the beast and at the very least knock it out.

He was trying his hardest to keep his magic under control. He really didn't want his fire to go out of control, not with innocents around like this. He just wanted this to be over so he could go back home and relax for the rest of the night. Of course, he had to report for work tomorrow, so he couldn't really relax then.

He spared a glance out the window before returning to rubbing his temples. They were almost to Canterlot, good. Hopefully it wouldn't take long for them to get through Canterlot and to the castle.

Hector sat in one of the seats away from the others, looking out the window.

He didn't mind the teleportation; his world was no where short of magic and sorcery, which is the biggest reason why he wasn't surprised when he started seeing magic being used here.

As the scenery flew by while the trained moved forward, he was taken out of his thought by a concerned voice.

"Are you alright, Hector?" Twilight asked him cautiously.

Hector's eyes slightly widened as he looked back, then down at Twilight.

Her and the mane six had teleported to the station right after Pyro had teleported him, Noedig, Granseal, and the other ponies among this group to the same place.

Of course Hector had said his goodbye to Sweetiebelle and her friends before disappearing right in front of her eyes.

He had to remind himself that he wasn't around or speaking with normal humans; or actually they were not humans at all.

"I'm fine, just lost in thought. You know, I'm actually surprised you just walked up to me after what I've already displayed of myself." He said with a slight grin.

Twilight kept her gaze upon Hector, still being careful.

"Well, you really haven't done anything to try and harm anypony. Even if you are... different, that doesn't mean we should just push you aside; despite how others feel." She said the last part rather quietly so that Pyro wouldn't hear her mentioning about the issue of earlier.

Hector looked up to the other five mares who were all talking to the rest of the group; he could overhear the pink coat one hoping that the visit wouldn't be too late so that they would be able to get back and enjoy the party she got set up.

Hector gently smiled as he then looked to the right as he saw the maroon pegasus looking out the window, swaying side to side and looking a little green in the face.

Poor fellow must of had motion sickness, so this ride must of been torture for him.

However, Hector didn't explore on that theory, and instead looked out the window and saw the Castle, and the city it rested on, coming up ever so quickly.

"Seems our stop is almost here."

He said as they approached the docking station to Canterlot. They were finally there. The train slowed down, and then finally stopped all together as the doors opened to let everyone out.

As they all came out, Noedig noticed Fluttershy was with the group.

She was with Twilight and Pinkie Pie and three others he didn't quite know as much. Noedig assumed they were close friends, or something like that.

Pyro Blaze led the group to from the train station to the throne, where the Princess have been waiting for them.

They arrived at the throne door... Pyro Blaze opens the door.

A few guards were in front, blocking the way and view.

But for Noedig, obstructed as he was, he was tall enough to see the hall of the throne... he saw a taller horse...

Like Twilight Sparkle, she had wings and horn, but she had hair flowing with colors and white pelt color.

She also had some other pony with her, dark blue pelt, and a starry night hair, flowing like the brighter one.

They wore tiaras...

The two princesses. Noedig thought.

Archived