The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

Before disembarking, he had picked up his little arsenal cube. Sliding it into a little slot in his left arm, he looked up at the others and smiled. He hadn't had the courtesy of finding out who those six mares were that had congregated around Hector and Noedig. He just waved as he got off the train and followed the others. Maybe later they could talk, if there was a later. He could see over the guards and saw the tiaras, the horns, the wings... It hit him, these were the Princesses that Pyro spoke of. He averted his gaze, quickly checking himself to make sure he wasn't armed.

"Oh good, I'm not armed.", he whispered to himself as he stood behind Noedig. There wouldn't be any problems from him, that much was sure. These guards would not have a reason to attack him or detain him. Not like they could do much against him, being that he was a highly advanced android. Even standing outside the throne room, he could feel the empowering sensation of the heightened levels of energy in the room. It was rather pleasant, enough to loosen him up and keep him from making a nervous statement.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the train stopped at the station, Pyro stopped rubbing his temples and practically stormed off the train. He had next to no patience at that moment, and he only spared a second to look back and see if the others were following. Seeing that they were, he started off towards the castle.

Thankfully, the walk was uneventful, and they made it to the castle before too long. The trip through the castle was likewise uneventful, and then came the throne room. Pyro opened the doors without hesitation, and found the way blocked by guards. He growled in annoyance at the guards.

"Let us through. Princess Celestia said she wanted to meet these humans, so here they are." Pyro said, looking at the guards blocking the way. He had seen the princesses before, and he knew they were there, in the room. There was really no point in acknowledging the two until they could get through these guards.

(Im not gone!)

Cloudsky had landed at the trainstation. His wings flapped and folded to his sides. He Didnt prefer the train, it wasnt As free as The open skies. He Glanced around the canterlot station and snorted. "Must have gone straight to the princesses...Super." He sighed as he began to trot on a course for the castle. He had seen Dust in the skies, She was sitting on a cloud when he found her. He asked if She wanted to go with him but she had declined, frost had taken it out of her.

Suddenly He heard a Hard beating of wings behind him. He turned just in time to Duck as Dust rocketed past him. He gazed up after her and Unfolded his wings too to Fly after her. "Dust!" He yelped as he bobbed and weaved after her. She Had Ascended upwards and To the Castle. she flew over the walls and decended through the gates. Cloud Followed her though the halls, what was she doing? He kept following her and soon they would Be at the throne room.

As everyone finally arrived in the throne room, on the other end sat two very tall mares; one mane and tail flowing on it's own and colored in bright, vivid colors and a pure white coat while the one that sat next to her in her own throne chair was a little smaller due to her being younger, having a deep blue coat with a tail and mane blue and black with what seemed to the night sky glistening on them. Hector stood beside Noe and Granseal, yet stayed behind the mane six. Celestia looked down at all of them with soft and welcoming eyes. "Welcome to my kingdom; my name is Princess Celestia. Until now, we have never encountered your kind among our land. Please tell us, what has brought you three here." She asked them.

Hector took note of this Princess' voice. She didn't sound like any kind of tyrant or mean... pony; in fact, she seemed completely opposite of that. He began to wonder how he was going to approach this. "Princess Celestia, correct? My name is Hector. As to how I came here, I do not know. We have come to think that it is do to a magical being pulling us, or pushing us, into this dimension. I can not say for sure though." He answered honestly, getting the gears out already, but now awaited for the other two to add in their stories.

"I see." She said, then looked at Noedig and Granseal. "And how about you two?" She simply asked, now awaiting for them to introduce themselves to her and Luna.

"He is correct, Princess." Noedig responded, "I have a magic sensor within me whenever it occurs... magic has been banished for good on my home world, rarely any of mankind know how it works. Those rare are evil, there has never been any good magic, because there was no way of how to make it."

He still continued,

"I was taken from my home world into yours, without notice and against my will. I plead innocent of purposeful invasion, Princess."

He looked around a bit of the hall, curious of the hall designs, and noticed a lot of things... it looked very familiar from his homeworld...

The only difference is that there were two female ponies ruling instead of one man ruling, and it's brighter than the dark scene he has seen.

What is going on? This world either has crazy coincidences or they're linked up to something big... this royal hall is good, yet the other one Noedig has seen before this very place he stands in... was of great and terrifying evil...

He wanted to believe the Princesses weren't bad, so he held firmly on the belief to see where this will go.

Granseal also nodded in agreement as he glanced around the great hall. It called to mind the Firestorm Citadel, but instead of being warped by dark fire and corruption, it was pure and welcoming. Even Princess Celestia seemed to offer a counterpoint to the madness and tyranny of Lord Vanaduke which put him at ease. With careful thought, he began to relay his tale once more. "Greetings, Your Highness, I am called Granseal. My case is of a somewhat different sort, though my method of arriving is similar to the others. I was pulled here by a magical force, though one that resided at the core of an artificial planet made of clockwork. A planet named Cradle that may have held the key to saving my homeworld, Isoran. A fierce and bloody civil war had ravaged the land, and the energy at the core of this planet would have been enough to restart our crashed ship and then some. But I was following the trail of our first band of knights who had fled into the Core of the planet to escape a sinister force. Which I myself had to flee from when I was taken by the Core and dropped into this world. Which means I've become a refugee twice...", he explained before stepping back beside Noedig and Hector.

Luna had been listening with great interest, a hoof pressed to her muzzle in thought. The nocturnal princess was quite intrigued by these tales, especially the one that spoke of other planets in the cosmos and foreign stars. She turned her head to look at her older sister, a soft smile upon her midnight blue muzzle. "These are rather interesting beings, what shall we do with them?", she asked rather softly before turning back to direct her attention towards these bipedal life forms. They could be here well into the night, asking questions and discerning a course of action that could be taken regarding these humans. However, she felt that the one in the flashy getup wasn't entirely human or alive in the traditional sense. Which would also bear further investigation. If need be, she could talk into the night with these ponies and humans, letting Celestia rest.

((*Using hotel computer for customers*

Hey guys, its going great 'round here, fun fun!

As for you, NightlyMoon, you are welcome to join the RP. I just hope you won't quit it very soon afterwards, lol.

Anyways, have a great week, guys!

Noedig out till thursday/friday.))

Archived