Are deer allowed in World of Equestria?

CaptainMcDerp

I noticed deer are in the Roleplay species list but without lore, and are mentioned in the Garden Gait description as a small population not as inclined towards forest life as their Whitetail brethren.

So would it be okay if I made a deer app based on this for World of Equestria? And if not, would deer be allowed in Canterlot Chronicles?

They are indeed allowed in World of Equestria and Canterlot Chronicles (which also allows Perytons, magical winged deer). The lore team has just yet to release any lore for them at this time.

Awesome :D I'll get to work on a deer app for World of Equestria. And thanks to Perytons, I just had one of the coolest Google image searches ever. Great to know they're allowed in CC. Probably gonna be my first character there.

• 3 weeks later...

They are indeed allowed in World of Equestria and Canterlot Chronicles (which also allows Perytons, magical winged deer). The lore team has just yet to release any lore for them at this time.

So Perytons are able to use magic? If so, is it like a unicorn or something different?

Archived