Play Date With RD! Epic Storm Nexus Race!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping that the weather gets worse once we are a bit deep- say six hours or so- into the forest. Only so we can logically explain to ourselves why Ponyville isn't already toast- the storm hasn't hit them just yet.

I would like to get thing race off the ground in the next few days. If anyone is looking to make more 'pre-race-' type posts, either make it over the next few days or let me know how long you need. I don't want to leave anyone behind but I do want to keep this thread a movin'! ;) Again, if you need more time just let me know. No pressure, just posting encouragement.

Just a note to all: I've entered my character Flourish into this RP because I'm going to have to take Spitfire out by the end of the week. I got her on WoE so I won't be able to play her here in CC anymore...

Awww.... Welp at Least Java left an impression that may carry over for WoE.

Anyways... THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOW DOWN!

Of ultimate destiny.

GOOD GUYS BAD GUYS EXPLOSIONS!

As far as the eye can see.

There can be only one, I wonder who will it be!?

This is the ultimate showdown...

Of ultimate destiny!

@moonshine: Yes! I would love to RP as Spitfire with you in WoE. As I said in one of my recent status updates, I really like your OC Java. He's fun to RP with :D

@eagle: No! Not the puppies! Hide the puppies!!!

But seriously, that was my last post before Spitfire shouts "GO!" I just wanted to give everyone a couple last days for entry posts and to finish pre-race convos and such ;)

AAAAaaaand... the race has begun! This should be really fun for us!

I decided to make the Joke Clouds something to add excitement and creativity into the thread. Here's a few things to make the Joke Clouds aspect run smoothly.

:RDash: Using the Joke Clouds is optional

:RDash: Clouds are placed at various intervals along the race course. Some are set for flying ponies and griffons, others are in places where ground runners can reach them. Feel free to write what works best for your character as far as cloud placement.

:RDash: The effects of the clouds are not super long lasting, should you choose to have your character use one the effects should last at least for a few posts

:RDash: You can choose what kind of effect the cloud has on your racer

:RDash: Stay away from effects that would affect other RPers unless you have their permission to do so

:RDash: Please don't have the effect be something that would make your character have anything like a 'super power' in the race. Stuff like teleportation or something. Slight advantages are cool, just not super advantages.

:RDash: I'm looking forward to some funny things happening to my characters that use these clouds.

:RDash: Please feel free to post anything here that would either make the Joke Clouds better or something I just plain missed ;)

Have a great race everypony and griffon! :20:

Archived