Hola

bravestrong

Hello pony communities. I am very new to the site but I wanna get very active in the MLP fandom without worry of hating/trollers of the brony fandom , there's a lot of it on deviantart so I decided to take my pony fandoming/roleplaying elsewhere.I figured furaffinity also wouldn't be a good place for me to start, I stumbled across this website while I was looking and immedately fell in love. I looked around and I think I can make some friends here who also have ocs and can help me develop my ocs into deeper, well rounded (and hopefully internet sensationed but not viral) characters. This is my goal with BraveStrong.~~

Thank you, and I hope to be good friends with people on here!! Please help me with this forum because this is my first time ever using the forums for roleplaying!

About Myself: Art, drawing, writing, MLP,anime, hanging out with friends, hiking/walking

How I found Canterlot.com: looking for a MLP community

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I've always been a fan of MLPFIM. That's like asking me how I can breath.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Hi everypony! My alias is Bravestrong, I don't wanna give out my real information so I will just go with my ocs name on the forum here! I hope people here are friendly and welcoming. I wanted a site that was specifically for pony-fandom, a site that wouldn't troll or hate you for posting MLP stuff, and this looks like the site!!

Let me know if anypony wants to rp, I'm always available!!!

Archived