Canterville!

MyLittlePonyTales

We were chatting just now, and someone said something about Canterville. I assume they meant Canterlot. Anyway, I wrote this in the chat, while others threw out a few other ideas. (PS: It was Derpy.)

That would be an intresting fic...

Long ago, the city of Canterlot was secured to a mountain stronghold.

But it was not to last.

The shining city overlooked the peaceful village of Ponyville.

And even with all her power, Celestia could not prevent the tragedy.

Several years after the accident, ponies are looking for the true cause of the monstrous avalance that covered their city and brought it to ruin.

Conspiracy? Sabotage?

Perhaps this was Luna's true revenge...

Forced to live their life in the ruins of Canterlot, and what is left of Ponyville, they have combined forces to create: Canterville!

Still suffering from the events all those years ago, the fillies and colts of that time must now pick up where their parents left off.

The brave and few, they must do all they can to unravel the secret of Ponyville's demise...and Centerville's creation.

The young ponies must discover who their true friends are....and who is planning to betray them to Princess Celestia.

Amidst all their trials, they must uncover the secrets of friendship...and what lies under the ruins of Ponyville.

Until then, their ancestors cannot be put to rest.

It sounds awesome I just wish I could draw the character I want to use.

Check the requests part of the forum: viewforum.php?f=50

Seriously, people have been giving out art or art trades over there.

I'm kind of in the same boat. Except I feel like any character I make is just too lame :D

Eh, my character is a black Unicorn (or Pegasus) with a short silver mane and tail and no cutie mark. Pretty basic, and I asked for a request anyway.

Eh, my character is a black Unicorn (or Pegasus) with a short silver mane and tail and no cutie mark. Pretty basic, and I asked for a request anyway.

I suppose its like this: If i make a character that is eccentric in some way like the main six, I feel like its too closely pulling from main characters, and thus lacking much originality. But if I shy away from that, I feel like the character has little depth, or is too undefined and as a result 'very generic'. Not that there is anything wrong with either style, but I just feel like I cant find the balance I'd like. Maybe it just means I haven't decided how I want my character to be realistically and acceptably unique, but not attention-hog-self-important-special.

• Like 1