HEY, new here :D

StaticPinks

About Myself: I'm from Canada, am a creative writer that REALLY likes detail in my RP's.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google, pretty much.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Watched a video covering it, was intrigued, watched the first episode and was hooked from there. Boring, I know.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hi, just thought I pop on here and hopefully do some awesome RP's with you guys. I'm really nice and I like to RP, so once I get a character ready, I hope I can get into some in-depth RPs full of adventure, action, and other cool stuff! Just wanted to say hi and hope you guys embrace me with open arms to this community!

See ya around! :D

Hiya! Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you have an awesome time here! Drop me a PM if want some basic help with RP stuff here. I'm not staff or an official helper but I like to do what I can to help out :D Anyway, have a blast!!

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! :D I'm not a moderator or an app reviewer but feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want some help with your character/s. :)

Welcome to Canterlot! :fhappy:

Hiya! Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you have an awesome time here! Drop me a PM if want some basic help with RP stuff here. I'm not staff or an official helper but I like to do what I can to help out :D Anyway, have a blast!!

Hiii! Welcome!

Welcome StaticPinks to the world of Canterlot! Nice to see a new member in the herd ;)

Thanks everyone for welcoming me, I feel like part of the family already :D

I'll let you all know if I have any questions about my OC or otherwise. As soon as I get one up, anyone interested in with starting an RP with me? Probably going to have my OC in Manehatten, so anyone who has someone in Manehatten, I would love to RP with you! :)

Welcome, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot. We're all here to make sure that the others are having a great time, so don't fear to jump into the mix!

If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of as far as rps, I'm your stallion. Just PM me and I'll help make the ideal work.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Many great opportunities for RP on this website!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Thanks for welcoming me :) I can tell there's quite a bit of RP juice here, since this might be the most popular MLP RP site on here :P

Welcome, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot. We're all here to make sure that the others are having a great time, so don't fear to jump into the mix!

If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of as far as rps, I'm your stallion. Just PM me and I'll help make the ideal work.

Cool, I'll let you know if I need help making RPs and getting people in on it :) I wanna make some fun RPs that everypony can enjoy, so it's nice to get some help!

Thanks for welcoming me! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived