Greetings and Salutations

TwistedBrew

About Myself: My name should pretty much say it all ovO

How I found Canterlot.com: NightlyMoon

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It was supposed to be a punishment I was inflicting on myself, before I knew it I was completely through season 3

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Greetings and Salutations homosapiens and equines. I am The Creeper, now before I go any further the nickname Creeper was something given to me in middle school. Let me note right now that this was before the existence of minecraft, so be ready ovO. I'm kind of odd, but I'm very creative and I love role-playing, I'm not sure why though. Something about escaping reality just makes me feel good. That's all for now, I can't wait to get started and meet some of you.

Welcome to Canterlot! We're glad to have you here.

You said your interested in roleplaying, so here's a document that gives a good overview of how roleplaying works on Canterlot.

If you have any questions or need any help settling in, feel free to ask me or any other staff member! :)

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Sometimes the best things can happen when we're being 'punished'!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Welcome to Canterlot TheCreeper3, if you like RP your bound to love this website. There are many enthusiastic RP'ers location on this site, so I know for a fact they will offer a great RP experience. If you need any thing shoot me a PM. :)

Welcome to Canterlot, i hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time. If you need anything PM me, although im not a helper id be happy to help in anyway i can

Welcome again and hope you have a good time

Archived