how are you going to celebrate/watch season 4 finale

kunio18

Looks like this weekend the time has come upon us once again were we wave goodbye to pony for a almost half a year i think, this season has so far been the most epic one that has come so far and i hope that the writers keep on doing a dang fine good job

so how are you going to watch this season go out in style this year,

i wont be watching it till i get in from skating, so its going to be an evening watch for me, so im going to order some pizza and crack open some Dr Pepper and watch it gloriously 720

oh and cant forget the bread crusts dip ;)

While I normally go all out on the grand final episodes in the past, I am going to have a quiet end of season celebration this time round due to the events of the last couple of months that have happened to me.

I'll be watching the finale live (midnight AU Eastern Time) as normal and then do my usual post episode write up a few hours after it airs.

Then I might fit in a mother's day lunch at the local Chinese restaurant or the services club which will also double as the end of season outing for me. After that, I'll be catching up on a lot of sleep that I missed until the new season rolls around.

Well, because I live in Canada, first I have to torrent the episode, as usual, but then I'm going to settle in and watch and enjoy, and try not to encounter the Internet until I do.

i'm going to miss it cause of work......... :( :( :( :(:( :( :(

I'm in the same boat as you. I am a Wedding videographer on the weekends, and while I absolutely love what I do, I always miss the Saturday viewings. Catching up on Sundays is always a treat though, especially with a good glass of wine and the satisfaction of watching MLP as my treat for a job well done.

its all about the glass of wine after a hard days work sitting back an watching the latest mlp ep :)

I'm in the same boat as you. I am a Wedding videographer on the weekends, and while I absolutely love what I do, I always miss the Saturday viewings. Catching up on Sundays is always a treat though, especially with a good glass of wine and the satisfaction of watching MLP as my treat for a job well done.

Archived