Equestria Girls RP

The name makes this obvious, there will be 6 people max, including me. App form, oh and the species is just your equestria counter part in case we have something like that happen though i dont know if we will. If you want to be a little girl or boy then thats fine,

Name:

Appearance:

Species:

Personality:

Group:

Special talent/appearance of cutie mark:(this is the cutie mark of you eq counterpart shows on your clothes)

What clothes you wear:

What year your in:(4-12)

Here is my app

Name: Skyzipper though called sky

Appearance: Sky has ocean blue skin and has Reddish Pink eyes. His hair is light red and he styles it so it hangs down both sides of his neck. He wears a white bandanna all the time and often wears a fire red hoodie.

Species: Pegasus in Equestria

Personality: Sky has a laid back personality and dousnt really care about anything other then his friends. Sky is a dare devil and will do almost any dare he is dared to do. Sky is good at all sports and is the captain of about every sport team in canterlot high.

Group: Sky is in the Sport group though he does occasionaly hang out with the

appearance of cutie mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them.

What clothes you wear: Sky wears a white bandanna all the time and more then often has a fire red hoodie on. He wears a Sapphire Blue shirt and emerald green jeans.

What year your in: Year 9

Name: Symphonic Fire

Species: Earth in Equestria

Personality:Fire is a strong-willed stubborn pony. She is usually sarcastic to others but can be friendly and kind.

Group: The musicians

Special talent/appearance of cutie mark: She is good at singing and playing a wide range of instruments. The QT mark is under my profile pic

What clothes you wear: T-shirts with cargo pants, red plaid shirt with jeans

What year your in: 9

post-6363-0-73084300-1399983757_thumb.pn

Name: Midnight Star

Appearance: Light blue-gray skin with midnight blue hair and dark blue eyes. Short hair.

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Usually a little bit shy and does not speak up. Has a colorful personality and likes sports... a little :P

Group: Intelligent oddball, looked down upon by others

Special talent/appearance of cutie mark: Crescent moon with star

What clothes you wear: Blue short-sleeved hoodie and sweatpants.

What year your in: 9-ish

Name: Bluemoon

Appearance: Bluemoon's skin is cornflower blue. Her eyes are Orange. Her hair goes down half way down her back and is velvet blue with a stary patern in it.

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Bluemoon Is pretty kind and bubbly. She would be the first to stick up for someone who is being bullied.

Group: She Gallivants.

Special talent/appearance of cutie mark: Her talent is discovery and Adventure. A telescope she wears as a necklace http://www.canterlot.../4549-bluemoon/

What clothes you wear: Bluemoon usually wears blue flip flops, grey sweat pants, an orange t-shirt, and her telescope necklace

What year your in: 10

yet XD she will be in rainbow rocks haha, anyway wasn't going mane 6 :razz:

Name: DJ Pon-3, but you can call me Vinyl

Appearance: see pic below

Species: Unicorn

Personality: fairly quiet but knows how to rock and have a good time!

Group: music

Special talent/appearance of cutie mark: My talent, that's easy: The Wubs!

What clothes you wear

:eg_dj_pon_3_vinyl_scratch__equestria_girls__by_applejackv3-d6klwwg.png

What year your in: 9

Archived