Equestria Girls (full)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Where wat? OH NO!" Fire said looking at the clock and ran to the science lab. "I'm HERE!!! SORRY I'M LATE!!" Fire said storming in the room and looking at the class. "Did science start yet?"

((u want to do the teacher, RDD?))

Fire smiled and moved her hair out of her face. She saw an empty chair next to the guy that talked to her so she sat there and put her bag down. "I'm Symphonic Fire by the way. But people call me Fire" She said to the guy next to her. "How come i've never seen you before?"

Vinyl casually walked into the classroom, "Sorry I'm late teach, had to organize my locker," she said casually as she strode over and took a seat in the far back of the room and laid out 2 notebooks and a pencil.

((Yea, il play the teach))

"Alright class, i want you ALL, that includes you sky, to pull out your books and a pencil. Today we are learning about plants, please start writing down the notes i am about to write, if you arnt finished by the end of the session, you will have a afternoon detention TODAY and i dont care if you need to be at a sport" The teacher said, the threat mainly aimed at sky

Sky gulped, he really hopped he could get this done

Frozen had her page full of notes. She had done them before class. She had seen a plant poster that was pulled out when sh walked in. Plus, their science teacher always had them write notes whenthey gpt to a new topic. She daydreamed.

Fire looked at the girl who slammed her equipment on her desk and whispered "Hey, are you hyperactive or something? Sorry if that offends you"

"What does that mean?! It sounds like a lot of fun!" She said while leaning her chair toward The red head. "YEAH! let's all be hyper active!"

"Now then, back on the subject, what is it called when plants make there own food?" The teacher yells out

"Come on, you all did this sometime" She yells as well

Sky just stayed there, quiet and writing his notes, for once he was almost done

Archived