Equestria Girls (full)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bluemoon: Slammed the cymbals stood up and drop the sticks "MC2, OUT!" Bluemoon got up and walk toward Fire "So where are you heading?"

Comfor: Heard Vinyl mention something about working on a song and dashed his way over to her (and by proxy Sky) "Wait, if you're writing a song couldn't you just easily pass us all?"

Sky sighed as he looked at the person who had just run up too them "We all need to do our own part, we can not expect her too do it for us" Sky said to him. He then turned to vinyl"Mind if i come with you?" He asked

Bluemoon: "Mind if I tag along?"

Comfor : Chuckled "Well, I'm not saying she'd do all the work. I was just saying that you look like a talented young women and that your experience in this probably eclipses all of ours. So What I'm suggesting is that you should use your talent for the greater good of the team" Comfor placed a his hand on Vinyls shoulder, looked her straight in the eye, but on his suaviest smile and said "What do you say?"

"Sure! You're welcome to eat at our table anytime!!" Fire smiled as she walked into the cafeteria. "For the moment i hold the school record for being able to play the most instruments" Fire said as she took a tray. "But there are other talented people who will soon overtake me, talent is not the only thing that people look for in a successful musician"

Sky looked at Comfor "Dude, she has talent, that is no reason to ask her to do work for you, or the team. She can chose to do what she wants" Sky said to him, quite irritated by the fact that this guy was trying to take advantage of talent that he obviously seemed to lack. He then looked at Vinyl "Dont worry, i wont steal" He said with a smile before looking back at the con man.

Vinyl held her hands together and up thwm in the air by her head and smiled brightly, "Oh yes, thank you sir, my dream come true, to make the most amazing music and give this stallion the ability to sit on his rump and do nothing!" She rolled her eyes and turned away, "look boy, as it is mixing the song and recording it is a lot of work," she said, "I'm gonna have to pull a few strings with Rising so we can use his stuff," she said, "so either work as a team or good luck on your own,"

(Oh shoot I'm so sorry I completely forgot about bluelight! >#<)

Bluemoon: "Alright! Thanks!" Bluemoon followed Fire around Listening to her tale "Wow I didn't even know the school kept track of things like that!"

Comfor: removed his hand from Vinyl's shoulder and backed away. "Heh, Fine I get it, you don't think you can do it. I understand, we all have doubts in our skills." Comfor turned around and made his way to the mess hall.

"Of course they do, they have pictures of the best in each group down the hall way" Fire said as she took her food. "Best artists, Best Athletes! Highest high jump and things like that"

Sky turned towards the person trying to con Vinyl into doing his work for him. He knew that she could probably handle herself though he wasnt about to make her do it alone."Look, Vinyl is not just some person who you can boss around and have your work done for you, she has said no so just drop the subject and try yourself" Sky said to him, standing by Vinyl's side

[no one let me know it was my turn :P]

"Oh You may doubt your skills but I don't doubt mine," she laughed, "there is a reason I run a DJ, and its not because of a lack of skills," she smiled, "Now come sky, let's leave him to his lack of skills"

Bluemoon: Chuckled lightly as she continued to follow along "Well I guess I've never really paid much attention to the hallways, Or the classrooms for that matter" She laughed

Comfor: As he walked in the opposite direction toward the mess, Comfor said aloud "Then one must wonder why a simple school assignment would be such a problem." Comfor entered the mess hall, cracked his fingers and cracked a smile. "Time for food."

"You do seem like that person" Fire smiled as she walked to her table. "Hi guys, this is Blue and she'll be joining us for lunch today" Fire said as she sat down to eat. She heard Comfor yell out something and sighed, "What does he want now?" Fire groaned

Bluemoon: sat with Symphonic at the table and pulled out her food bag. "Hello all! I don't know you but I already love you!" Bluemoon unpacked her lunch and started munching on an apple. "Oh him? Ignore him but keep an eye on your lunch. If he thinks he can get away with getting a free lunch. He'll try."

Comfor: began scanning the mess hall looking for a group of people who were not paying to much attention to their food and would therefor not notice if some of it went missing.

"better not," she said in a playful but serious tone as she walked to a table near the edge of the cafeteria and pulled out a laptop and a lunchbox, "Hey you should grab some food, unless you brought your own," she said, "just be careful around the laptop," she said,"

Bluemoon: took a bite of her apple "Well He's Tricked me out of food before. That and I'd see him do it all the time in Elementary." She took another bite.

Comfor: noticed someone. Someone awfully familiar "Well will you look at that." Comfor made his way toward Frozen "Hey, I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot earlier. Do you mind if I take a seat?" He sat down anyway.

Archived