What was your ex/lover/girlfriend/boyfriend like?

Phalos

Well, her name was Elizabeth, she was the most beautiful girl in the world you could ever meet. Blue eyes, creamy white skin, freckles and she was a tiny little thing. She was diagnosed with cancer though. I loved her a lot, no matter what. Everyday we could hang out some times, go out to the park or something and have fun. I did get in a few fights, because there were jerks everywhere who made her feel bad. But after I got in a serious fight, I promised to give her a rose everyday, one white, one yellow, and one range. Just a few different colors. Those roses showed that she was more beautiful than them. he loved them s much. I made a bet with her.. I told her if I coud get her more than a thousand roses by the end of the month I would shave my head for her. She really loved my hair though. And if I couldn't then I would have to get her a black rose. A week before the bet was over she passed away and I was winning the bet. The day she was buried I went to her grave at around midnight and had a white rose and some black paint. I sat down, grabbed a paint brush and started paiting that rose. I put it on her grave, and then I ran itno the crush and to the bathrooms. I had a cordless shaver with me and I shaved my head completely bald. I threw away the hair and walked back out to her grave. I told her we both won the bet. I staid out there talking to her until 5 in the morning. Just reminiscing about everything we did together. I told her that I wouldn't become sad, and I would smile everyday that I visted. I miss her a lot, and though it's been 4 years since she died, I've visted her every day, doing my best to keep a smile. She was my true love... Bye Elizabeth.

Oh my god....t-that's horrible... *hugs you tightly* I am so sorry for your loss Phalos.

I never really had a girlfriend...but I did have a crush on this girl by the name of Brianna Heartgrove in elementary school. She was so...gorgeous. She was so kind to everyone. I never told her I loved her, for I never had the courage to do so...I still haven't, and it's been 8 years since I last saw her...

Oh my god....t-that's horrible... *hugs you tightly* I am so sorry for your loss Phalos.

I never really had a girlfriend...but I did have a crush on this girl by the name of Brianna Heartgrove in elementary school. She was so...gorgeous. She was so kind to everyone. I never told her I loved her, for I never had the courage to do so...I still haven't, and it's been 8 years since I last saw her...

That sucks hard :(

That sucks hard :(

And honestly? I fear she didn't even have the same feelings...but I definitely loved her. She was a brunette, deep blue eyes, white skin color and was the sweetest girl I ever had the pleasure of knowing...I still think about her, even now as I type this; and I regret never saying what i felt to her... :eek:

And honestly? I fear she didn't even have the same feelings...but I definitely loved her. She was a brunette, deep blue eyes, white skin color and was the sweetest girl I ever had the pleasure of knowing...I still think about her, even now as I type this; and I regret never saying what i felt to her... :eek:

That is a crush, sadly not love.

I hope you find someone to fill your void :)

Oh no. That's so sad...

It must be horrible.

But remember that she will live in your heart forever.

And what you did... It's something very nice.

Well, my girlfriend is the reason why I became a fan of MLP.

She has a white skin like a Snow. Her eyes are black and her smile is magical. She's skinny and so cute. I love her shorter hair.

She's smart, kind and pretty awesome at drawings and writting.

And she likes me for myself. Not for my look.

That's true.

I know how lucky I am. I was alone for all my life.

Well she's only person who really likes me.

My family don't like me very much...

Don't worry friend. I don't know you very much. But you seems to be a nice person. I'm sure you can do it.

Take a look around. You deserve love.

I wish you to be happy too.

I feel so horrible for you, I litteraly almost started crying. :( It hit me in the feels ;(

My girlfriend, I'm sure she doesn't have the same feelings about me, she wants to stay low. Only 5 ppl know. We don't really treat eachother like we're dating, and I can't stop think about her even though her house is like a 3 minutes away form mine. She's really beautiful, and we've broken up already, but we got together again. We've never kissed, but we do hug. Rarely. I feel horrible.

• 1 month later...

Oh, this is in Pony Chatter so it must be asking us ponies!

I remember my first marefriend. She was the prettiest pony in all of the pony world. She was greyscale just like me and wore a pith helmet just like me and she adventured just like me and she was hit by arrows just like me and she was captured and tossed in prison, jus like me! She was suave and funny and cute and beautiful. Too bad she is just fictional, but I write myself and her in massive shipping fanfictions anyway! Check out my latest masterpiece, "Pathfinder and the Mystery of Daring Do's Heart" coming this month, and chapter one-eight-eight of "Daring Do and the Mystery of Love"!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, let's see if I can remember. It was about 2 years ago, I believe. I honestly don't remember that much about her, the name was Tammy. She had a few.."features" I honestly didn't care for, and they were kind of hard to get by, I'm afraid. I remember her being nice for the most part, she totally spoiler my dorky side. :)

His name was Jack, he wasn't necessarily my boyfriend because I didn't make a move quickly enough but we did like each other. Jack is really sweet, funny and a total flirt. He dresses like someone from Metallica, emo hair, leather jacket, black boots and ripped jeans. Jack also plays electric guitar, he was pretty good and he knew some songs that I was familiar with. We listened to the same kind of music. Although, things changed. There was a new girl who came along who started flirting with him. A few weeks later, I discover that they were dating. I was heartbroken, it was my first time too. After all of those moments we had together, he just walked away and dated some other girl?! Right now, he's kinda being a jerk. Jack's "girlfriend" is apparently "cheating on him" so that gives him an excuse to act rude, mostly to me though. He's attempting to make me jealous on purpose and it's working! I haven't confronted about it yet, but I'm going to first chance I get.

Yeah, that's my story. I tried to make it short, but I couldn't. Sorry about my compliant. :(

• 2 months later...

Archived