Hello Canterlot Community!

CrystalEdge

Crystal Edge's Introduction to Canterlot Forums

What is my favourite main six pony?

A). Twilight Sparkle, the cutest pony in all Equestria!

How did I find the website?

A). Google Search

How did I get into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

A). I seen cute image of a pony and just had to find out what it was from! Once I located the source of this cute image I went onto watching its TV series and from there on I was hooked. I watch MLP as it basically comes out now and it still continues to make me explode from cuteness! I must say though I am only a fan of the TV show not so much the fan work.

My Questions

How do I put my signature on?

Why does it not let me 'Ctrl + Copy' multiple sections?

(Should really implement this simple feature its very useful!)

Where is the friend button!? D:

(This is a must have!)

Feel like giving me a profile view?

Welcome!

Haha how you got into ponies is kinda similar to how I got into custom pony figures~ was bored one summer browsing google image search, came across a Final Fantasy Cactuar custom pony, fell in love with it and started browsing for tutorials on how to make such a thing~

Greetings and welcome!

To answer your questions in order...

1) I'm pretty certain signatures and a few other things like full editor, blogs and galleries are behind a post wall of 3 posts. Post one more time and the signature option in your settings should present itself.

2) I'm not even sure what you mean.

3) We had a friends feature but the administration at the time felt that people were collecting friends ala social media, and it didn't really add anything once we got rid of the chat. Thus it was removed. Just be friendly with everyone and people will remember you. No need to collect friends :)

That said! I hope you enjoy yourself. And Twilight is awesome :fhappy:

Archived