The forest adventure (free for all)

Elssir

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yay I can now post!))

When she had spoken, the young unicorn seemed to have gotten the griffon's attention. This one came to her and immediately introduced himself by talking out his name. That was rather fast... it left Violet slightly confused on how to react as all she did was to glare at him and blink a few times.

''Uuh... I'm Vi-''

About to answer with her name back, she had been interrupted. Not because he spoke over her or anything like that, but because another pony showed up. The filly looked at the reason why Blackwing went away, but would only stand there to observe. She sort of listened to what was being said and watched what was happening. According to the scene two of them seemed to know each other. Coincidence that they were to meet here? Perhaps... Finally snapping out of it she would step forward a little, trying to get her presence to be noticed some more.

''Excuse me? I'm sorry to interrupt, but... Are you all here for the same thing? There was a sign in town that wasn-''

But once again she'd be interrupted. This time not because of a newcomer or because they were ignoring her, but because of a noise that she had never heard before. Her ears perked up and searched for the sound... It came from the forest itself. Upon looking there she could even see a strange light. Knowing a few things about this place... she couldn't remember anything related to a light in there. She'd narrow her eyes to try and get a better view at it before opening them wide again with a few thoughts. The beast? Was it already this close? The voice she was hearing... what the heck was it? Just what would they go against in this forest? Timberwolves were nothing... a manticore of cockatrice? She could take care of those with some help. None of these creatures could emit a light like that, though.

Her curiosity had gotten the better of her and instead of going toward the others she decided to head in direction of that light and voice. She'd stop herself at some point, not wanting to go any further without anyone to accompany her. She kept looking at it... then at the others to see if they had noticed it. Back to the light and then switching to the others another time.

Stormchaser was glad that fire was here he heard the little filly ((i think i don't know)) try to talk serval times but got interrupt every time then he notice she was heading towards the forest he made his way past everypony but by the time he got to her. She stopped "you know it is dungoues to go alone in there" said stormchaser as he walk up yo her

Blackwing had seen the girl who he had told his name(violet) walk towards the forest. As she did so blackwing had turned and walked towards her. Like id let a filly go without me He thought to himself as he reached her side. Blackwing put a clawed hoof(i dont know what griffin hooves are called) around her neck and said to her " Not alone"

((Although I said filly, she is at a teenager age. She'd be 14 in human years. She's not a mare yet, which is closer to an adult pony. She can still be called a filly. As for the griffon paw, well since its front legs are bird legs I guess the right term for it would be ''talon'' as a bird's talons or ''claws'' would work too, I think.))

Well it surely didn't take long before she would have company. All she had to do was to get closer to the forest. She had been noticed that way and already two of them came to her already declaring themselves as her protectors. They wouldn't let her go alone in that place. She'd then feel the griffin's paw go around her neck before he'd tell her not to go in there alone. She'd look up at him.

''I didn't plan on going there alone.''

She answered looking at him slightly puzzled. Did she really make it like she was about to head inside all by herself? It was hard to tell since she wasn't them and didn't see herself from their point of view...

Oh!

Hey that's right! She had attention now! Two of them, even! Heck, this was her chance... were these guys there for the same thing as her? Did they see the sign during the day like she did?... Did they also disobey their parents or anything?... That still worried her... but she'd put the thoughts aside. Just looking at them she had a small idea that she was right about them. They were there for the hunt too.

''Actually I think we're all here for the same thing... right? Did you two, um... see a sign today that said to come here in the evening?''

She'd ask them. Because that's obviously why they were here, wasn't it? This aside she'd actually get to look back at the forest where the light was. That thing still remained unanswered... Same thing for the voice she was hearing. It troubled her. If that thing was the beast or anything, then it was really close to the town and she'd worry about it. Her friends and their families... her parents. Although well armed and capable of defending themselves, she would never want to see any of them hurt.

''... Did you see that? And that voice too...''

((And Storm, I think you meant to say ''dangerous'' and not dungoues there :P))

((yea i did)) "yea i came here because of the sign" said stormchaser then he turn to look into the forest "i think that light might be the castle of the two sisters and i don't understand these voices they might be from anicent times of something" said stormchaser

Blackwing did not say anything to respond to her.Well guess she is not that stupid. Blackwing removed his tallion from her neck as he said one word "Name?". He wanted to know who he was traveling with

Again he said his name. Second time she heard it now. She wouldn't forget it... especially not with how she was looked at. To be honest she felt intimidated by how he was acting.

''I'm... Violet. Charm.''

She answered pausing in her composed name. She guessed that was just how he rolled. At that she didn't really have anything to add and was simply standing there on her hooves, not moving... not doing anything other than looking at the light, sometimes elsewhere... Truly this was getting awkward. She'd make a move. She'd walk back just to take some distance and feel more at ease instead of being too close to ponies and a griffon she didn't know. Yet they all seemed to be there for the same thing so far. Still she didn't have any idea on what to say... she'd look around some more, just to get her mind onto something else when she would raise her head towards the night sky. No clouds were there to hide the stars that were up there. The glittering dots seemed to put at ease the filly. Enough to make her smile and even giggle slightly. It was just pretty to her, nothing more. About the forest? For now it could wait. The others seemed to be waiting for something and that sign did say to wait there too... It would mean that somepony would arrive eventually? Well, while waiting, why not gaze at the stars and relax the mind? To make it all better she would sit down while still looking up at the prettiness above her head. And strangely enough the voice that was being heard didn't sound as strange... It added a little something while looking up there.

Suddenly the big raven landed close to Violet. It probably came from the forest.

The raven started to scan all newcomers.

Than it croaked and looked into the Blackwing eyes.

There was something strange at this bird.

It croaked again and jumped few feets closer to that strange light. Than it turned back and croaked again.

Blackwing looked at the creature from the corner of his eye. It was starting to get annoying, the constant waving of its wings and jumping. Blackwing was very tempted to just quickly strike him and take him out though he still had a small bit of patience, a small amount that was dwindling away

Annoying bird croaked again and jumped closer to the forest. In the way where that light is.

Than it started to wave with its wings again and croaked so loudly that it was probably heard all over the Ponyville.

Everything looked like that the raven is angry.

Blackwing had had enough. He flapped his wings once, which was all he needed to give him a very fast burst of speed. He slammed into the annoying bird very hard. Blackwing was emotionless right now, not caring what happened."Stop" Was the only warning he was going to give before this escalated

To think that out of nowhere a raven would come and disturb the young unicorn's peaceful moment. It came to her as a surprise as she didn't expect it to land so close to her and raised one hoof close to herself as she looked down at the bird, not really afraid. She simply watched it. At first it looked at her as if scanning and then it did the same with the others. Quite the curious bird it was. It seemed to be trying to interact with them. Still rather unsure about this, Violet got up and kept on observing the strange raven.

The unicorn tilted her head a bit as she was wondering what it was doing. It really looked like it wanted to interact with them, but that was hard to tell for her. It suddenly became louder and moved more, as if starting to be impatient. It's then that Violet would finally understand something.

''I think it wants us to...''

Yet before she could finish her sentence, Blackwing had already rushed toward the raven to slam into it. Letting out a gasp at the sight of this, Violet ran to where the raven was and turned around, facing the griffin as she took a defensive position in front of the bird.

''W-wait! Don't hurt it! I think it's trying to tell us something!... We're just not listening!''

She'd then shift her sight to the raven.

''... Give it a chance.''

Blackwing looked at the filly tryign to stop him from shutting this annoyign creature up. Why let it keep irritating us? He would think before sighing and nodding, then he glared at the creature before lieing down a few metres away.

The raven tried to escape from the danger, but it was too slow. Just its defensive croak was heard, when the Blackwing slammed into it.

But it was so clever bird that it used the fact that Blackwing is much bigger and escaped between his legs.

Scared, with ruffled feathers but not really injured the raven hide close to Violet and was evidently nervous.

It looked into Violets eyes.

Than it again started to jump just with bigger distance from Blackwing.

Archived