Want to date some of Lime's 50 cuties?

I have a LOT of Ocs if you weren't aware :D 50 of them to be precise!

From Harvest Moon, to Gigi Gumdrop! From Kalime the Diamond Dog, to Cashmere ! All of my ponies/ other creatures are up for Dates!

Skim my log and pick a pony and suggest a date and we just might see romance spark ;)

Also if you want to date one of the CC or FFA characters I can accommodate that as well :D

The issue is finding a good reason for him to go to The Crystal Empire, guess he could go just to see it out of curiosity.

Oh and BTW he is WoE approved so we can do a thread here or CC, doesn't matter to me.

Ok so how about something like this:

Darkness has been hearing a lot of conversations about the new Crystal Empire and decides to see what the place is all about. Obvious his shyness makes him sort of slink around the Empire and soon he ducks inside GiGi's shop. She spots him and seeing how shy and alone he is she wants to make him feel welcome. He becomes nervous and through jumbling his words accidently asks her on a date (maybe was trying to ask about The date :P) and we can go from there?

Ok so how about something like this:

Darkness has been hearing a lot of conversations about the new Crystal Empire and decides to see what the place is all about. Obvious his shyness makes him sort of slink around the Empire and soon he ducks inside GiGi's shop. She spots him and seeing how shy and alone he is she wants to make him feel welcome. He becomes nervous and through jumbling his words accidently asks her on a date (maybe was trying to ask about The date :razz:) and we can go from there?

That doesn't sound like a real date that sounds like a misunderstanding/forced date and I'd preffer to avoid that sorta thing.

Ok fair enough, any ideas on your part? I can easily make curiosity bring him to Crystal Empire no problem, but any idea on how to bring them together, give he is a very shy pony?

Why can't he simply go into her store to purchase something and strike up a convo and have things develop naturally?

Archived