Looking for Roleplays

Hey, I'm looking to get back into the swing of things here full force. I have no other site to tie me down anymore, and to be honestly this is the one site that I prefer over any other at this point. That being said, I'm looking for some roleplays. I'm looking specifically for some roleplays that will further develop Ice Storm. I would like to do a Role Play in Ponyville to put her Frozen Delights store under new management there, while she expands the parlor to Canterlot, (where she now lives) and Hoofington, where her mother lives.

Also, any Roleplays with her furthering friendships, and making new friendships in Canterlot would also be something fun. Pretty much anything in Canterlot, Hoofington, or Ponyville would be ideal.

Pyro lives in Canterlot, if you wanted to do something with him. You could do one with Flora if you want, though one or both of our characters would have to travel for one of those, not that that would really be a problem.

You can find both bios in my log, should you choose to read them.

Any of my characters sans Crown Jewel would be open to some RPing, since two of them travel and one is based in Canterlot. All the bios are linked in my log; look 'em over and lemme know if anything piques your eye so we can work something out. :)

@ pyro I think pyro would work great, icy seems to have a thing for running into ponies that ate the opposite element of her.

@ slazer. Memory lane would be sleepy that would be nice to rp with. Would you like a separate topic or use the same one as pyro?

Well we can continue the friendship between Fire Heart and Ice Storm. Also in Canterlot where I assume Ice will spend most of her time there are Sweet Surprise and Night Watcher, and occasionally Watermelon Gush and Russet Apple who are from Solstice Heights.

@slazer:

Alright, I'll post a link here once it's up later tonight when I get home from work.

@lux: I'm fine with all of that. Depends on where you wanna start.

Archived