The Great Baking Dilemma! ((Open/Ponyville))

Lumikou

PinkieRp_zpsd5f4b522.png

Morning would over fall the small time of ponyville as the sight of a pink blur could be seen. At first this could be seen as her normal routine in the mornings that normally had her running errands all around time for Mr & Mrs Cake. Though this was an errand it was a rather different one then the normal ones that she had to get down. In recent the bakery had seen slight lost in customers in the canterlot area. mostly for the new bakery that had opened in canterlot a five star bakery that produce a pretty mean pie. However she had to devise away to bring in customers and that way would of course be what she did best and that was a party!!. However canterlot would prove to be a test for the inhabitants and there proper nature. However that never stopped pinkie pie from throwing a party.

Prerparation for the party was behind however as she may have over did it ordering a lot more things then she could handle alone. This was all do on the train soon as she only had today to get all the finishing touches on the decorations done. The pink pony would poke gummy. "Captain Gummy, Captain Gummy, I think we may have a problem" She giggled as gummy was on her back as motionless as he always was. "Now gummy how am I gonna get all this on the train, we should try the catapult...OH! or we could put wheels and push it down the hill!" She said clopping her hooves together. "Oh wait the last time we did that I think I nearly ran over mayor mare, I said I was sorry!" Pinkie said as she sat down bonking her head on her hoof as she she try to figure how to get all these things off to the train to canterlot.

PrincessTwilightBanner.png

The bell over the door tinkled as a familiar purple alicorn made her way into the confectionery, looking around as if she was looking for something, or perhaps like she was lost, in whatever case something was clearly bothering Twilight, though when she noticed Pinkie she quickly forced herself to smile "Hi there Pinkie" she said "wow, looks like you've been busy" she said, noticing all the backed treats "Are you working on the treats for the festival?"

Flux bounced her way around Ponyville, in her unicorn form of course. It was a great day, she was full, and these things added up to make her in a good mood. She hummed a little tune as she went, noticing but not reacting to the looks she was getting from the ponies she passed. She didn't care about them right then, especially since she didn't know any of them.

After a while, she began to see a building that looked like it was made of candy. With a shrug, she decided to approach the building, despite the objections from Devil, one of her imaginary friends. She smiled at the poofy-maned earth pony as she bounced in the door and saw the mare in question next to a small gator. Flux bounced in place in front of her.

"Hi! What'cha doing?" Flux said, ending her bouncing after she had finished speaking, then tilted her head to the side slightly. She then glanced up as she just now noticed the purple alicorn also in the room. Flux gave this mare a friendly wave, but otherwise said nothing.

It was a long but fruitful haul across equestria! The next train arrived on time as always, and pulled by a batch of ponies imagine that! Railgear always loved his job. Just nothing but a group of good friends pulling some hefty carts miles across equestria in just about any climate. Come no tatarus or tide will stop the Rail Ponies from delivering trains on time. Yes sirry!

And now it was time for a well deserved break. The colossal pony known as rail gear promptly detached himself from his harness, and pulled himself up onto the concrete platform just by his side. His huge stature easily towering over most of the ponies here. But surprisingly, he was actually being real careful and mindful of the other ponies where walking by. As he trotted by each one, he weaved the best he could out of their way, while politely saying, "Ah.. scuse me," or "Pardon, sir." Just because you're big, doesn't mean you need to run other ponies over, was his life long concept. And one taken very literally.

PinkieRp_zpsd5f4b522.png

Pinkie would quickly hope over to Twilight with a bright smile on her face. "Oh you betcha I have all this baked and ready to go to canterlot today, though there is oonnnneee problem" As she stopped bouncing. "I made to much to carry by myself, if your not busy twilight I could reallllyyy use some help!" She said in a chipper happy tone. Her attention however was diverted yet again when she noticed a pony she had never quite seen before. She knew every pony in ponyville absolutely all of them and she had never seen this one before. "HIII! My name is Pinkie Pie whats your name huh huh, I know everypony and I don't think I've ever seen you before" She bounced up in front of the mare.

"Oh I almost forgot this is Princess Twilight, shes the princess around these parts and between you and me she's really really amazing" As the pink pony beamed over at twilight as it had only been a little bit of time since their big battle against tirek and the big crystal tower castle that formed in the middle of ponyville.

Twilight glanced around, what hat she just gotten herself into? But, she was fairly adept at this... "Sure, pinkie, I'd love to help" she said as her horn glowed and nearly all the confections rose intot he air, though from the look on her face, this put quite a strain on the purple alicorn. It wasn't so much that they were heavy, after all none of these weighed much, being pastries of one kind or another... well except that fruitcake, it weighed as much as a freakin' stallion! it was simply the strain of trying to carefully carry and orient all the objects at one. Normally she would just let them float around, not worrying too much what direction they were facing, but having to keep all these upright, it was a strain on her magic --- though that wasn't going to stop her. she did carefully set them back down for now, though, since pinkie didn't look quite ready to go.

At the introduction, Twilight smiled, blushing slightly, but nodded politely to the new pony "It's nice to meet you" she said

Flux smiled broadly at the pink pony as she introduced herself as Pinkie Pie before asking for her own name. She then looked over at the alicorn, apparently Princess Twilight, before smiling at her as well.

"I'm Flux! Nice to meet both of you!" She said, humming happily with her eyes closed. "So, this'll all be going to Canterlot? I'll help you lift it if you want me to." She offered. Not like she had anything better to do today, might as well help out in hopes of new friends.

The gargantuan pony couldn't help but to notice a small cluster of ponies. More specifically they were standing in front of the exit of the platform. ANNND they had what might have been... a massive cake? Or was it a pie? At any rate the pony couldn't help but to gawk in awe at this... colossal display of culinary artsmanship! The beauty of this confectionery was enough to cause a bit of the watering from the jaw. Such a lustful craving for something sweet was now brewing up deep in the expansive stomach that belonged to RailGear.

The pony let out a long high pitched whistle as his hooves drew him closer to the master piece. "Now that's a beauty," The pony hummed. Oh how he would love to just sink his teeth into this pie. That long haul from the backwaters of Equestria to here was a non-stop, barely allowing time for any grubbin for the ponies pulling the train. And now this thing here. This golden crust beacon from the skies just appears in front of him. One bite wouldn't hurt? No not at all. But he would hate to tick off the pony who it belonged to.

Archived