Hello... Ever heard the stars sing a melody?

Stella-Song

Hello Everypony!

I found this awesome board through a group on dA and decided to join to find more MLP fans and practice with my pony roleplaying when I can.

So...

Onto my introduction!

---

Human Me

Name: Madison - but I get called Madi, Mad, Mayday, or Xella. There are probably other nicknames/aliases I go by or will go by in the future.

Age/DOB: 17, I'll be 18 on December 14th.

Eyes: Blue/Grey

Hair: Dark Auburn & Wavy

Other: I live in Australia and at the moment I'm in my last term of highschool.

I have many likings and my main focus changes a lot. :mad:

I love animals, reading, writing, roleplaying, art, music and lots of other things.

I consider myself weird and don't find being called a freak, weirdo or a nerd as insults but compliments. :smug:

I'm a Tumblr/Deviantart addict - (My Tumblr & My Deviantart).

Anything else you wish to know, just ask. I don't bite. :)

Me:

untitled-5.jpg?t=1311353892

---

Pony Me

Name: Stella Song - Can be translated into Star Song/Melody/Music - Will go by Stella, Song, Star and other nicknames her friends come up with.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Pale Red

Fur: Light Green

Cutie Mark: Diagonal pencil with a purple star below and a black music note above.

Species: Pegasus Pony

Image:

mlp_oc__stella_song_by_avatarlovergirl-d3hujum.png

Hey, welcome to the forums! Just to let you know, if you are considering roleplay, there is a character creation approval process, but so far it doesn't seem too backbreaking to get through. The application guidelines can be found Here, and approved characters can be found There. You'll need a post count of 5 to post in other forums.

Now that I think of it, I think the IRC roleplay doesn't require a character approval, but I could be wrong. If you're interested in that, I would be more than happy to help, feel free to PM me.

[A note provided from AppleNitrox: It doesn't seem like you need to have character approvals for irc characters. You can use characters from the forms on IRC, but keep in mind that the IRC realm and the Forum Realm are two separate places. If you have a relationship going on the forum one, it won't carry over unto the IRC one from what I can tell.]

Just to help with the post count with conversation, I too am interested in getting into writing, though I haven't really found any inspiration and the stories I do wind up writing tend to sit on the shelves and collect dust. I'm just curious as to how one would keep the inspiration going for a story to make it a viable hobby.

@AppleNitrox & Doc Hoof MD - Thank you both and I shall. ^^

---

@Klondike Starflier - Thanks, I shall take a look at them when I get the chance to. I need to work on my pony roleplaying. I use to rp horses a lot, but I've never really rped MLP.

Well, I love to write fiction. Mostly stories I do write are for fandoms I am a part of.

I seem to be in the same boat as yourself though. I can handle a short story every now and then when I get a spur of inspiration and have the time to jot it down. But when it comes to longer stories, I need 10x as much motivation to continue writing however many chapters may be created then I do if I was drawing or maybe writing a poem.

I guess though, to answer that, one would have to look at authors like that of J.K.Rowling. (HP Fan :oops:)

But at the same time - going by what I've heard at some point in my life - the best way to stick with something and do something well is to be selfish and create something you yourself would want to see/read. ^^

@AppleNitrox & Doc Hoof MD - Thank you both and I shall. ^^

---

@Klondike Starflier - Thanks, I shall take a look at them when I get the chance to. I need to work on my pony roleplaying. I use to rp horses a lot, but I've never really rped MLP.

Well, I love to write fiction. Mostly stories I do write are for fandoms I am a part of.

I seem to be in the same boat as yourself though. I can handle a short story every now and then when I get a spur of inspiration and have the time to jot it down. But when it comes to longer stories, I need 10x as much motivation to continue writing however many chapters may be created then I do if I was drawing or maybe writing a poem.

I guess though, to answer that, one would have to look at authors like that of J.K.Rowling. (HP Fan :oops:)

But at the same time - going by what I've heard at some point in my life - the best way to stick with something and do something well is to be selfish and create something you yourself would want to see/read. ^^

Makes sense. There's a little work of fiction I'm writing that has to do with dreamland. One of the things that is stopping me from proceeding forward with the work is that I've lost it. Hopefully sometime I can find it again and work on it.

Well hello hello my new bronyette you look adorable!

Welcome to the kind and giving forums that is Canterlot!

My name is BlindJester and I will be your marefriend!

Seeing as everything has been covered might as well skip to the end of my tiny rants :)

If you have any lingering questions about the forums, rules or anything else please don't be afraid to ask our great staff said questions we'll be happy to give you a helping hoof.

I hope you enjoy your and welcome to the herd :)

Makes sense. There's a little work of fiction I'm writing that has to do with dreamland. One of the things that is stopping me from proceeding forward with the work is that I've lost it. Hopefully sometime I can find it again and work on it.

Well, how about instead of doing little for it while you search, you think of what could happen in it?

Make up scenarios with the characters that you could use later in the story that you have yet to find?

:)

I myself would go ahead with writing down some of the ideas that have sprung into my head - fandom based or not - but as I've stated before I need a lot of motivation to keep me interested. It really sucks.

@BlindJester - :blush:

Thank you. It's nice to meet you BlindJester and everyone else that has posted here.

Hehe...

I shall, a helping hoof is always better then trying to work things out alone.

And thank you again.

@MyLittlePonyTales - I-Wub-Ponies was the group I came across that had the url to this awesome forum.

• 2 weeks later...