Why hello there fellow Bronies!

Hello everypony, I'm new here, as you may already have guessed. I came to this site through the MLP FIM wiki where I was looking for a forum to join, and this seems to be the best!

I became a Brony about a month ago, before that I never thought I would be a fan of MLP but it came to a point where every site I visited contained some reference to the show, so I just decided to watch an episode to see what all the fuss was about, naturally after seeing the first episode and deciding that it was well animated and entertaining, so I had to "just see how this story arc ended" and after that I "just had to watch one more" a bit later I realised I had watched every episode and was loving the show I started looking at some of the websites and image boards, and it was when I started to read the fan fiction (almost all of which is excellent) that I realised I had been assimilated into the herd!

So, who am I? I'm a 21 year old British guy who's just graduated from university with an engineering degree.

My main interests include Gaming, where I prefer RPGs like Oblivion, and games such as Minecraft and portal, I'm not that fond of FPS games though and the closest I would go would be fallout or half-life, and of course I am quite fond of classic games. Music, where I can play a few different instruments but only the piano well, movies and TV where I prefer Sci-Fi, comedy and cartoons I watch shows like Doctor Who, Star trek, Futurama and of course now MLP: FIM and reading, I'm a bit of a nerd and read things like LOTR, anything by Terry Pratchett and other Sci-Fi or fantasy things. I also quite enjoy reading fan fiction when it’s well written (which as I said most in this fandom is) and I am currently reading fallout Equestria, which is amazing! I used to write fan fiction as well, and now I've become a Brony I think I will again.

I also have an idea for a MLP game but I'll need to learn to program for windows before I can do that, I can only program embedded devices at the moment but how hard can it be?

Well that’s a lot of text! Anyway hope to make some new friends with my fellow Bronies while I'm on this board, so hi!

Welcome! I happen to have a Minecraft account as well. As of now, I'm somewhat uninspired, but I do like to look at the nifty creations that others come up with. But regardless, I do appreciate the wall of text. My introduction wasn't as informative as yours was I think. But wow, you can play the piano? That's wonderful, I've tried to play it, but I can't get myself to play two rhythms at the same time. It must of taken some hard work.

So, who am I? I'm a 21 year old British guy who's just graduated from university with an engineering degree.

Woo! British brony! *BROHOOF*

I watch shows like Doctor Who, Star trek, Futurama and of course now MLP: FIM and reading, I'm a bit of a nerd and read things like LOTR, anything by Terry Pratchett and other Sci-Fi or fantasy things.

Oh, you and I are gonna get along just fine :) Welcome aboard!

-puts her Staff uniform back on- Days of idle(slight idleness) is over not down to business!

HELLO! Welcome to our great and caring forum that is canterlot!

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new friend here!

I have two standard questions for every new brony!

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the wonderful RPing that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around on the RP section!

If it's no that's alright we have plenty of wonderful things that will make your brony heart explode from magic and friendship! Such as the entertainment section where you can talk about your favorite shows what games your currently playing and so on we also have a creativity section just in case you decide to share your latest art work or music! Along with skiing, fishing, spas and water polo! Please if you haven't yet done it look at the Getting started Section for rules and goodie bags for new users! You must also post 5 times in the intro section before you are allowed else where it helps us keep the spam bots and trolls in line and it also give you a great opportunity to greet other new bronies such as yourself! Please don't be afraid to ask our wonderful staff any lingering questions you may have!

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here with us in Canterlot and welcome to the herd!

Well you guys sure make a good job of making a pony feel at home! Friendliest forum I’ve ever joined.

I happen to have a Minecraft account as well. As of now, I'm somewhat uninspired, but I do like to look at the nifty creations that others come up with.

I'm not that great myself, my best work was a set of glass 'bio domes' I was just finishing the last one, so on the top when that sound came, took off most of the roof.

I can't get myself to play two rhythms at the same time. It must of taken some hard work

it’s not easy, I seem to have to re-learn it for each different piece for some reason.

Hai there :) enjoy Your stay.

I'm sure I will, you ponies seem a friendly bunch :)

Welcome to the Canterlot. Please enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the welcome! :D

Woo! British brony! *BROHOOF*

BROHOOF back at you! My fellow countrypony :)

Oh, you and I are gonna get along just fine :D Welcome aboard!

I look forward to it, like your avatar by the way!

HELLO! Welcome to our great and caring forum that is canterlot!

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new friend here!

Hello, great to be here, and to have new friends because after all, friendship is magic!

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the wonderful RPing that is Canterlot?

I do RP, although admittedly never on a forum, I admit I have spent many evenings at a mates flat sitting round a table with a lot of dice!, I know I'm a nerd, but it’s fun. I would like to participate here very much but it will take me a while to sort out a character as I normally like to write their entire backstory first (had about 30 pages for my bounty hunting fox).

Again thanks for the welcomes everypony; I hope I will be very active here! :)

• 2 weeks later...