Hey, bronies! New member here! :)

RainbowBlast

About Myself: Hello there, fellow bronies. My name is Rainbow Blast, I've been a member for 4 days now, so I'm sorta new. I didn't realized these introduction forums existed. Anyways, here are some things you should know about me.

I'm very shy at first, so don't be surprised if you don't see me on much roleplays for a while.

I love Rainbow Dash, she's my favorite because she reminds me of myself sometimes.

My favorite kind of music is anything rock and metal.

I love video games, mostly Nintendo.

I procrastinate a lot.

I like to draw ponies, I'm not good at it though. Apparently, you can share your art here. Am I right? Well, if I am, I hope you guys like my artwork.

As you can see, I like using proper grammar. It may not be THAT proper because sometimes I have trouble with that but I try my hardest.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was browsing for MLP roleplaying sites and I found this site.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I don't remember how I became a fan, I just know that my brother showed me it and I've been a brony since early 2012.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Well, that's all you need to know about me. I hope I can make some friends here and be happy. :) I also welcome all of the other newbies too. Hope you guys have fun!

P.S: I use emojis. A LOT. :P

hello there Rainbowblast i am also a fan of nintendo but my favorite is Pinkie oh and i just like to do this,

silly Rainbowblast that's not how you spell Pinkie Pie

anyway i have a feeling you,smileyface1010 and RainbowDaringDash will like each other and i also hope to become your friend and hope to RP with you

also if you click that follow button on the top you can follow posts and set it to instant your get notification everytime somepony posts in it

HOLY FUDGE!!!! POKEMONNNNN!!!! *hyperventilates*

Oh! Uh, I mean,

Welcome to Canterlot! New friend!

I really hope you would like it here! Everyone is very nice! If you want somepony to talk to, dont hesitate to message me! (≧∇≦)/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived