Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

jogurt.gif

Amidst the confusion and voices, an oversized hamster warrior emerged from the brush. He carried a sword and shield in both paws, his helmet a little scratched up but polished to a mirror sheen. The tawny colored hamster was quite confused about all the noise, squeaking to itself. He was known as Jogurt and he was a lost traveler from an ancient time and far flung planet.

He was about half the height of the humans, which he recognized for what they were. Yet they didn't look like soldiers from Rune or Guardiana. And these equines were somewhat familiar to him as well. He lived on the fringes of the forest mostly. He foraged for berries and lived a simple existence.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solfire listened in on what the, humans, were saying. Something about what year one was from. 2107? Wow, wherever they came from, it must be really old. He continued to listen and tried his best to peace things together in his mind, but it was hopeless. With a slight sigh, he looked down and saw the bag, remembering about his friend. In a near panic, he looked over at Tehengu again. "I have to go. I'll be back later though. I wouldn't want to have him come out here and see these two. He's already slightly paranoid about this kind of thing." He said to better place the words. With that, he waved, even to the two humans, and turned to trot away.

Tehengu looked at the first human as he began speaking, introducing himself as Noedig and saying he was part of some kind of group. The griffon snorted out a laugh at the acronym, then kinda tuned the rest out as it was about where the humans had come from. He looked down at Solfire as the pony spoke, saying he was leaving for now to keep somepony from seeing the humans. Tehengu wasn't sure who he was referring to, but it didn't really matter all that much.

"Later, Sol." He said, giving the pony a wave of his talon in farewell as Solfire turned and trotted away. After that, his eyes caught the sight of something emerging from the brush. He turned his head towards the creature to find a large hamster... wearing armor and carrying a sword and shield? The griffon raised an eye brow at the creature as he watched it, but said nothing.

Hector Varskie

Hector too had noticed the other pony come in with a bag in his mouth. However, he was too distracted by what the other man, now know as Noedig, had to say. Speaking of something about being apart of a group known as TAPED. It took a moment, but then it came to him. 'Oh crap!' He thought to himself as he reached behind himself and pulled the sack off his back. Upon opening it up, he quickly searched through it, accidentally knocking a book out and it hit the ground. On the cover of the book, it only had one word on it; 'Yzarc'. After a moment more, he finally pulled out what looked to be a metal square with one small red button. Upon pressing the button, a holographic image of a man's face appeared in the empty space. Even though the metal frame that held the image was faced towards Hector, Noedig could also see the image in the same angle as Hector saw it. This was possible by bending the light and tricking the mind in seeing what it wanted to show the person. After a second, Hector pressed the button again and the image changed to another man; then it changed again to a their man. Hector looked up for a moment, then back down. A slight sigh escaped his lips, but he couldn't tell if it was a sigh or relief or defeat. "You don't look to be any of them... but do you know these men?" Hector asked Noedig as he flipped through the images again, slowly so that Noe could get a good look at them.

As he continued to show Noedig the photos, he noticed the short creature coming towards them. Out of instinct, Hector quickly turned his head to the side to stare the creature down, and if his hands were not full at the moment he would of pulled his sword out as well. "Wow, and I thought Normasica V had big rodents." He said, rather louder than he had wanted to.

Noedig scanned through the images, under the word Yzarc.

"You think I'm crazy?" He said, chuckling.

"I can't say I know them, but I was going to--"

Noedig was interrupted by something emerging form a bush, he noticed another new creature, a large hamster, legs erect and wielding shield and sword.

"More talking creatures?" He asked, slightly exasperated, "... Anyway, I was going to ask one of those people."

He pointed at the middle one, "I was going to get his assistance, whether he liked it or not, but I'm not sure who or what he really is. The information I was given was a tough piece to discover, all I had was a face. And that is his face."

He looks at Hector, and asked, "Do you know him?"

((Off topic, do any of you know a guy who can narrate, so that I can him use for a new song I've worked on? I really need to find a guy who can do that. Much appreciated if you've tried to help me with that!))

Canvas had no idea where she was. She had gone for her usual walk and just as she always did she had been entranced by the beauty of the world. She always blamed her artful cutie mark. Having mastred art at the age of three she had practically been born with it. Now she wondered around for a while until she saw figures on the horizon. She quickly exstinguished the light coming from her horn and stealthily hid behind the bushes. She watched as one, a pony like her left, and as some kind of small hamster with armor burst in. She saw a griffin and two other strange things she had never seen before. She decided to watch and follow them until she thought it would be safe.

Hector looked at Noedig again as he told him what he knew, or more like what was going to happen, and nodded while putting the machine away. "I see, and no, I do not know him personally. All I know is that I have to hunt down these three men... and execute them." He told him. Knowing that a wave of questions were to now come, he decided to further continue. "These three have committed a very heinous crime. They unraveled a time spell placed upon an ancient dark spirit that is now going from realm to realm, destroying and transforming entire civilizations. I have been tasked along with a group to hunt down the spirit and lock it away once and for all; and then to find these three men and kill them." He told Noedig, nothing but seriousness plastered on his face.

When Noe said something about being called crazy, Hector raised an eyebrow for a moment. "What, crazy? What are you--" He said and then looked down, seeing the Book of Yzarc now lying on the ground. "Oh no!" He exclaimed as he quickly grabbed the book up. When he was coming back up, he saw the bushes shake nearby. "Looks like this place is filled with curious creatures. Might as well come out whoever you are! We won't bite... at least, they won't." He said as he place the book away, slightly grinning.

(Sorry. Been a bit busy lately, not to mention I was kinda lost as to what to say.)

The humans had once again started a conversation of which he had no interest in. Something about stopping people and time travel. Oh, and ancient dark spirits as well, lovely. Tehengu sighed softly and began looking around idly. He spotted the rustling bushes and stared at them as Hector spoke, apparently having seen the bushes move as well. It kinda looked like it was a pony in the bushes, though it was hard to tell through all the foliage.

"C'mon pony, get out of the bushes. Unless you're hostile, I'm not going to hurt you." The griffon called to what he assumed was a pony in the bushes.

Well, he was right about it being a pony. It turned out to be a unicorn mare, who approached cautiously, asking for names. The griffon sighed slightly before responding.

"I'm Tehengu. That one is Hector, and that one is Noedig." He said, pointing to the correct humans as he introduced them. "Don't ask about the hamster, I have no idea."

The griffon looked down at the mare as she stopped next to him and asked what Hector and Noedig were. Compared to him, the mare was really small.

"Humans. They're something called humans." Tehengu said, still looking down at the pony.

(Is this rp still ok for me to join?)

Silver Moon, opened her front door at 3 in the morning and made her way to her room. Gladly but tiredly she flew up to her bed, she'd been up all night on weather patrol also looking out for others like her, well that she could talk to anyway, bat ponies that's who she was looking for. After these small thoughts, she quietly drifted off to sleep, for a few hours anyway even if it wasn't much.

"Gahh, already..." Silver groaned but awakened nevertheless. She flew out of bed, grabbed a slice of fruit for her breakfast, sucked it dry and dumped it. Come on the juice is the best part. She straightened up coming to her mare status. She was just above average for her height and her wings were a large bat wing. Her coat was a shimmering purple to blue, and her mane a dark shade of blue, as was her tail.

Silvers cutie mark, showed a crescent moon with a few clouds and stars.

"What in the.." she said flying out of her house and seeing two creatures on only two...hooves? How was THAT possible!? Instead of cowering, she smirked and landed with a thud behind them both. She smiled revealing fangs and her purple eyes gleaming.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" I smirked and watched them both, then noticed the griffin, Tehengu. "Morning or....afternoon..?"

(Of course it's okay! A bat pony to worry about? Nah! No biggie.... *Gulps*)

"Looks like I was right to go after him." He said, nodding to Hector, "But now, I know who they are and what they look like. If we ever get-- When... we get back, I'll be sure to arrest these three before that even happens.

I will... tape things over if you know what I mean... because that's what we do--"

Interrupted by more things, another pony emerges from the bushes, a female one.

She asked of our names and what Noedig and Hector are, Tehengu told her our names and species.

"I wouldn't exactly call myself and Hector animals... nor you creatures, in this dimension anywa--."

Once again, interrupted.

Something landed in a thud behind the group of multiple flavors, it seems one more flavor has decided to join.

And it's a pony... with.... bat wings and fangs?

Noedig wasn't sure if he should have said anything, because he thought this thing looked too ridiculously, outrageously, and stupefyingly stereotypical to be true.

So, he decided to say, "I'm Noedig. Human. You're a "bat-pony" I assume?"

(Haha! Meet Silver good luck...)

Silver tilted her head and laughed. "That's right," I would say in a silk, smooth voice as I nod, smart too. You guys look like what Princess Twilight was talking about...I thought with a scowl and then looked them up and down again.

"Silver Moon, friends just call me Moon, or Silver," I said and then closed my wings. I approached him then circled the guy called Noedig. "Physical too, nice sword, how long have you been here?" I ask in bewilderment as I continue to look him over. I decided to stop and then I stood in front of him, smiling revealing fangs.

Tehengu spotted the newcomer before she even touched down, and he watched her carefully as she landed, revealing the fangs in her mouth. He nodded once as the bat pony greeted him. He wasn't sure about this one, so he remained on guard and stayed silent as Noedig talked to the pony. She introduced herself as Silver Moon before asking how long the human had been there. There was really nothing for the griffon to say, so he remained quiet still, keeping an eye on the situation.

So, he was right, it was a bat-pony. She introduced herself, then started to circle around him. Noedig was not comfortable at all... but he let her do what she pleased.

"I was here for just 7 minutes and 43 seconds counting..." He responded calmly, hand relaxed on the sword hilt, "And thank you."

He looked puzzled when she said "Physical too."

"Also... physical? What do you mean?"

Silver stopped her circling and stepped back, she pushed off her front hooves and tried to walk like he did. She failed so instead Silver flew. "I mean...er...physically different from us and judging by your weapon you must be in shape..." she said turning her head away as a small blush approached her face, barely noticeable.

He was wierd looking, not like a cat or dog which she'd normally fawn over. He just looked so different...evolved..."I guess its just that you're both a lttle new to me...to us..us..," Silver said correcting herself as she then continued to look at him. His snout was tiny!

Noedig noticed she tried to do the same stature as humans would, but failed.

What a peculiar creature... He thought.

She explained what she meant by physical.

"Ah, well..." He said, "This is a very fit body in human terms. I believe it goes the same to every species, whether pony, griffon..." He then looked at that other little warrior hamster, "... hamster, or human."

She continued, saying he and Hector are new to her-- them... them?

"I suppose we are." He said, agreeing, "Although I have seen many strange things in my life, me being here is the strangest of them all."

She looked at him, and he looked back at her... then asked in a casual tone,

"Any idea about our unexpected coming here?"

Silver would turn to the hamster with a startled expression. "What are you?" She'd ask in bewilderment and then carefully place her four hooves on the floor as she settled down.

"I unfortunately do not know but some others might, Tehengu? Who shall we take them to? About this wierd device," I'd say looking at the projector as it showed faces...what...who were these people?

Instead she walked over to the hamster and watched him.

Tehengu looked over at the bat pony as she addressed him by name, asking him who they should bring the humans to. He looked at the two humans for a couple seconds, trying to decide what to do.

"Celestia. She might know..." Tehengu said, tapping his beak with a claw in thought.

Archived