Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver nodded and agreed with the idea. "Perhaps Luna, her and Cadence can help," I smiled wih a nod then stared at him.

"Of course, Celestia and Luna rule equestria, Cadence rules a Crystal Empire, Celestia also raises our sun, while Luna rises our moon," I'd say then recall their past. It was too long to explain now.

"Er...Tehengu? How do we get him to Canterlot without him being seen?"

(We're in Ponyville right???)

(I believe we're close by the town somewhere. Not quite sure where exactly, but it sounds like it's in some woods.)

Tehengu stood where he was as he listened to the mare answer Noedig's question and then some. He still wasn't sure how this bat pony knew him. She probably just overheard his previous introductions to the unicorn mare. But... then she would've already known the humans were what they were, which meant Silver knew him before now, though he didn't remember ever meeting her. He looked over at her as she questioned him about how they were to get the humans to Canterlot without being seen.

"I don't know." He said after a minute of thinking. He could probably fly one of them, but both of them seemed like a bit much even for him.

Hector Varskie

Hector watched in silence as everything was coming to be. Another pony showed herself, seeming to be just another curious passerby. Once again the names were said and what they were. He did slightly wonder if these creatures knew exactly what humans were. On second thought, of course not, or else they wouldn't be asking what they were.

Then a thud was heard behind both of them. Hector didn't bother to turn around as Noe already did and identified whatever it was as to be a... bat-pony? Now Hector was curious as he now turned around and sure as the world, there was a pony that sported bat wings. How strange, compared to everything else that was around him, she was rather the strangest one to see. Silver Moon as it seemed her name was as Noedig and her conversed.

More talking went on as Hector tried to make sense of it all. Celestia, Luna, Cadence? Wait, these names were rather familiar. He carefully pulled out the book of Yzarc as everyone else seemed occupied by someone else at the time. He opened it and flipped through, looking for the names. He then came upon them and stared at the pages for a minute. "Strange how wide this book goes. Their names are here for a purpose, but it seems the reason why is... smudged out." He said as he quickly closed the book. The reason wasn't smudged, but he rather not say. He then put the book back into his sack. "So, we are to meet with these, I assume, pony figures of hierarchy. Well, I'd rather not want to be intruding onto someone else's land unannounced." He said with a strange smile.

When the question of how they were going to get to these ponies unseen, Hector tilted his head some. Perhaps it would be better if less ponies knew of their existence as for now, though he wondered if the ponies within the village not that far away actually acknowledged his appearance earlier. Hector tapped the bottom of his chin for a moment, then snapped his fingers as he looked over at Tehengu. "Tehengu, how much can you carry? Do you think you can at least carry Noedig?" He asked the griffon, having a plan formed in his mind.

The names of Equestria's rulers were in the book Hector had? Why would they be in there? That was a question for later though. For now, he was trying to think up an idea to get the humans to Canterlot.

Well, Hector looked like he had some sort of plan. Tehengu listened to the question, then looked over at Noedig to try and judge the human's weight. Eventually, he nodded slowly, turning back to Hector.

"I think so. Unless he's heavier than I think, I should be able to fly fine while carrying him." The griffon said to the military human. Between working in a factory in his younger years and his time in the military, he had developed his strength quite well. "What're you going to do though? It's not exactly a quick trip to Canterlot."

Silver watched the two converse and the other human with the book. In the book? My ruler Luna? I glanced at Noedig I swear I have seen him...

"Anyway, I should be able to carry one of you too, I was in Lunas Royal Guard, I'm on leave at the moment, " I'd say before trying to get closer to the humans bag. What was he hiding, perhaps this "Hector" could be the enemy?

Just a little more...

(Oh and forgot to mention her cutie mark is a crescent moon with a cloud and a sword passing through them!)

Solfire finally returned home and set the bag down on the table. "I'm home!" He said at first, but was greeted with just silence. Tilting his head, he began looking around to see if his roommate was around. "Thorn? Are you here?" He asked as he continued to look. After a minute, he finally found a note pinned on his bedroom door. Upon inspecting the note, he found out that his roommate was at Canterlot, speaking with Princess Celestia about who-knows-what. With a soft sigh of relief, both because he knew that his friend was safe, and he wouldn't run into those humans any time soon. "Well, in the meantime... what should I do?" Sol said softly to himself as he looked around. The house seemed to be in a rather good order; no trash on the floor, and not too much clutter on the counters. With a soft shrug of his shoulder, he decided to see about returning to Tehengu and everyone else that was there. Once making one more check around the house, he walked out the door and was on his way back to the clearing that he found them all at first.

-------------------------

Meanwhile, at Canterlot, Thorn found himself in the main chamber room of the Princesses, guards all around as usual. Pondering on his next words, he then looked up to see Celestia staring back at him in anticipation. After a second, he smirked before speaking. "I'm sorry Princess Celestia, but the end is near." He said as he then moved a hoof forward. All the guards tensed up as the action took place. Thorn's hoof was then pressing on what seemed to be a chess piece, moving forward a few squares on a board, cornering one of the Princess' pieces. After taking a deep breath and looking a little proud at this move, he then looked up at her again. "But in all seriousness, I do believe a trading post would be beneficial for Ponyville's economy. I know that they don't thrive just on bits; but it will help." He said to her calmly.

Hector smiled when the griffon said he may be able to carry Noedig, then chuckled as he was asked how he would get there. "Well, I'm not too sure where this 'Canterlot' place is; however, if you were to take Noedig there, I will be able to follow with no problem." He said with a smirk as he walked over to Noedig and pulled out a very tiny metal piece that looked to be like a small tick or spider. He then placed the metal piece on the collar of his shirt, to where the legs clinched around the fabric. "Think of this as a tracker. Now, no matter where you go--" He said as he then pulled out what seemed to be a scroll from his sack. "I'll be able to track you by this!" He said as he opened the scroll. To anyone else who stared at the scroll, it seemed to be nothing more than a blank sheet; but to Hector, he saw the entire surrounding as by eagle view with one blinking red light.

As he finally looked away from the scroll and rolled it back together, he caught a glimpse of the bat-pony trying to touch his bag, possibly curious about the contents within. He gave a sly smirk, and instead of turning to her to fully catch her, he merely vanished in a cloud of black smoke. "It's not nice to try and sneak into other's property." Hector's voice sounded to now be behind Silver Moon. "At least on my world it's not."

((Oh, chess! Nice. Anyways, would anyone object if I took the role of Celestia again? (Was Celestia in NoedigJK471's last rp.)))

(Yeah sure go ahead! We'll need a Luna too!)

Silver gasped as he disappeared, then growled violently as she turned around to face him. "Who said I was?" Silver hissed angrily then shrugged, these beings somehow had magic but they weren't like us.

"Well then, considering you can seem to track people down I won't need to fly you instead then," she huffed and then looked at his bag again.

I'll find the answer.

(Fine by me if you take Celestia.)

Tehengu tilted his head slightly when Silver claimed she could fly one of the humans as well, saying she had been part of Luna's royal guard. That was all well and good, but she didn't look strong enough to fly the humans. At least not all the way to Canterlot. He turned his attention back to Hector as he said something about tracking them with what looked like a small metal bug. That still didn't answer how he was going to get to Canterlot, but Tehengu decided to let that slide.

Then came the 'confrontation' between Hector and Silver about trying to sneak a look into the human's bags. The griffin was surprised that Hector knew how to teleport, he had only seen unicorns do that.

((Fine by me for Celestia. Who would like to play Luna?))

All this talk about going to Canterlot seemed like what he used to hear a century ago about children going to Disneyland... and he did not enjoy an ounce that one time during his time doing a case there.

Now it's about Noedig getting a lift. On a griffon. Then Hector placed a tracking bug on his jacket...

"Wait, please," He said, unsure for some reason, "I need to make sure about my pack I've dropped on the ground when I first got here..."

He went to get his pack and put it on. Before he put it back on, he checked his bag.

Looking for things that may be missing. Then lowered his head solemnly and he began to think for himself for a few seconds.

What would Earth be without me? He wondered. It would probably be filled with unstable, dangerous paradoxes, or probably not.

Just as he heard from Hector, this would just be one of those things that would've soundeda little less than casual to Noedig. He's been told a lot of worse things than this by a hundred fold... why should such a thing matter?

No... Earth needs to be in its proper place. He thought, It doesn't deserve such cruelty made by childish, stupid people! Especially not to the likes of people like Hector.

He got up with his pack on and turned back towards Tehengu.

"So..." He said to him, "When do we leave?"

Tehengu rolled his eye a bit at Noedig's apparent reluctance to be flown around by a griffon. He simply watched as Noedig went over to his bag and began ruffling through it, probably to check that everything was still there. Eventually, the human finished up and turned back towards Tehengu, asking when they would leave. The griffon looked at the others for a bit before shrugging and turning back to Noedig.

"Whenever you're ready, I suppose." He said, looking at the human and keeping his eye on him. Noedig seemed to be the least likely one to attack out of all of this group, but it didn't hurt to be careful.

"Well, let's go." He said.

He approached him affably, Tehengu let him on, then Noedig got on carefully so he doesn't discomfort his back on the whole trip.

"I just want to let you know; It's been a long time since I flew on a flying creature, that was over 800 years ago." He said, gently patting his neck once, "So, it will be quite a wonderful, nostalgic experience for me."

It seemed Noedig was ready right then. Fine by him. Tehengu watched him as he climbed onto the griffon's back, placing himself carefully so that Tehengu would be more comfortable. Also, it seemed Noedig had ridden a flying creature before, though it had been 800 years ago. The griffon let that go, not even trying to question how that was even possible. He frowned slightly when Noedig patted his neck, then spread his powerful wings without another word.

Through a combination of wing and leg strength, they cleared the tree line and some with a single flap. After taking a moment to get his bearings, Tehengu took off towards Canterlot, traveling at a good pace.

Silver, I'm not as strong as Tehengu but I could get you a good way their before I'll have to stop," Silver gave a small smile to he other man before lowering herself down.

"Just don't squash my wings ok?" She then smiled slightly and awaited the weight of him to settle onto her back. This was going to be fun, if I could carry all that armour and other ponies, this should be easy breezy?

((Cool, I stayed there in the city for a day on the way to Philadelphia to visit my dad's cousin. I went to two places, all I remember is one of them was next to a bridge, and the other served popular burgers in an old neighborhood. They were quite delicious.))

Archived