Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I would request for someone else to take the Luna spot as quick as possible. As much as I like her character, I wish not to take all the major canon roles.))

Hector watched as Noe mounted Tehengu and they both took off. He grinned as he now waited. "Good, now then, I'll just wait till the dot stops moving and then--" He was interrupted when Silver spoke to him. He looked over at her as she was squatted down, lifting an eyebrow at first when he didn't understand why. When she explained that she was going to give him a lift as well, he gave a slight smirk. "That will not be needed for me. I'll get to the destination my own way." He explained to her, but then looked over at the other mare that had spoke up; the one that was originally hiding in the bushes. "...but, would you be able to carry a pony on your back?" He asked Silver, trying to cover all bases.

------------------------------------------

Celestia looked downward at the board with her soft and gentle eyes, studying each chess piece and their positions. They where near the endgame, and it seemed Thorn was trying to take some kind of advantage over her king. "Perhaps, but who will support the new market. Many of the ponies either already have a job, or are too young, and won't be seeking to open and own their own shop." She said in response to Thorn's proposition, then finally made her move. It seemed to be a simple move all together, except... "Checkmate. Another well played game, Thorn." She said with a smile as she looked up at him. "But as to what I was saying, not many ponies would be looking for anything extraordinary or rare there in Ponyville, thus is why we do not have one in place already." She further voiced her opinion towards the matter as she stood up and walked over to the double glass doors that led to the balcony. Upon opening them, she stepped outside and looked down upon her kingdom. "Even here in Canterlot do I not see a shop like that fitting in with everypony, thus it would not strive." She said softly as she looked down at all of her loyal subjects.

Silver shrugged as she then walked over to the other pony. "Let's go ok? We'll have to catch up!" I said leaning down for the pony. This was easy weight but she could get all the way easily now at a fast pace.

"Same for you, don't squash my wings! " I said bluntly before looking up, they were disappearing.

(I can take Luna if no one else wants to! I don't mind!)

(Yeah I did.)

Silver smirked as she casted the spell. "Hold on, we'll meet you there," I said to the human, takig off after a few beats of my wings. I lifted off rather quickly and sped off. I hated flying slow, only for guard duties did I ever do it. "You ok?" I asked as I flew through the clouds, I saw Tehengu in the distance and began fling faster.

(Shall we skip to Canterlot? And decide on the time of day?)

(Might as well skip, I guess. Unless somebody has a plan to interrupt our flight somewhere. I'm not really sure how long it would take to fly to Canterlot from wherever we were, but I would imagine it would take at least a few hours.)

Gale Storm

gallery_1365_150_1883437.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Gale Storm was just on his way back to Canterlot from the deep heart of Everfree Forest. His mission was to find some dark magic lurking and expel it. He's done his job and has now flown off back to report to Luna.

He wore an eye-patch that covered his working eye, for reasons we'll yet find out. He always usually wore his jacket, but in this case, he shouldn't and didn't. It was daytime, he would look obviously suspicious to the public view.

Normally, he does not go on missions during daytime, but this was an exception, for time was not on their side.

He's a Pegasus, meaning he can fly. With his jacket off he had no trouble flying in such conditions, for he needs to feel the air in order to control his flight.

On his way back, he was thinking about what to do on his time-off, for he's been working restlessly for 3 months. He needed a break to cool off before he hurt himself.

Maybe visit Cloudsdale and sign up for a little race, or visit Ponyville to try some famous treats, or perhaps relax at home... with nothing but books and studies to write or read.

Nah, I'll visit somewhere. He thought.

Strangely as suddenly, he just saw a griffon that came out of the forest with something... or someone on his back.

It was sitting on the griffon with a pack on his back, it didn't notice him.

He kept a distance, this creature looked suspicious... and wore a bit of familiar clothing... like his.

What is this? Could it be some newcomer from a far-away land? He wondered. He was close to being correct, but that wouldn't be correct, now would it?

He followed for some time, they seemed to be heading for Canterlot.... This concerned deeply for Gale Storm. He decided to break off his discretion and fly over to stop them in mid-flight.

He gained altitude, spread his wings further to glide over them, and swooped down 5 feet ahead of them, folding his wings for more speed, then swiftly passed under.

He caught them off guard and they stopped. He came back up and gave them a serious look.

"Alright, what's your business in heading for Canterlot, griffon?" He asked intimidatingly, but nonthreatening, "And who or what is that creature on your back?"

-------------------------

Noedig saw a fast blur that flew over them like a cannon, caught off-guard by the action.

The cannon was a pony, and it didn't look happy or friendly to see them. The Pegasus asked the griffon what his business was in Canterlot and what the creature was on his back.

Tehengu answered, but didn't say about the creature. The Pegasus and Griffon just stared like something might not happen, yet it just might as well.

Noedig broke the silence and answered for himself.

"This creature is a human called Noedig." He replied, "If you're going to ask me what I'm doing here, all I have to say is... I've been taken away by chance... from home. And I intend to go back by finding a way with the help of your Princesses."

Silver, looked up surprised and confused. Who in Equestria was that? I'd never seen him before! She flew over beside Tehengu staring down the pegasi. She's spread her wings every now and then giving off an intimidating look as Silver glared yet again. She guessed that being a bat pony was helpful.

"Let us pass!" Silver was clearly not in the mood to be stopped.

It was a pretty uneventful flight. Quiet too. Not that he minded the quiet, it allowed him to think. It was kind of awkward trying to fly with Noedig on his back, but at least the human was making sure not to get in the way of his wings. Pretty soon, a pegasus stopped their forward progress, and Tehengu glared at the pony as the questions were asked.

"Taking him to Celestia, pony." The griffon replied intimidationally just like the pony. This was not helping his mood, and neither was the fact that he had to hover in a position that would keep Noedig from falling off his back. Before he could continue, Noedig spoke up, so the griffon simply continued glaring at the pegasus.

Soon enough, Silver caught up, adding to the number of grumpy fliers. She demanded that the pegasus let them pass, and Tehengu added to that with a slight growl.

A new pony came up to Gale Storm, a bat-pony mare. She demanded them to pass, the Griffon growled in agreement.

She looks like a guard, off duty. He analyzed, And this griffon looks like a soldier, and finally, this creature... looks honest, yet discreet.

He's used to not being recognized, but that should've been over about 5 years ago...

"Hold on, lady." He said sternly, "I'm doing MY duty-- for the Princesses."

He taps his eye-patch for her and said, "Especially to Princess Luna. See the insignia?"

The insignia on his eye-patch is a G, crafted for-- and only for Gale Storm, this eye-patch was given by Princess Luna as an honor and his 50 year milestone for his dedication to serving the Princesses.

"Now," He said, crossing his arms at the four of them, "Tell me why you should pass. And it had better be good, I haven't the time to lose on my report to her majesty, Princess Luna."

Still arms crossed, "So..." He said, "... color me convinced and I'll guide you to them."

Well great, the pony was still there. And he was working for Luna. Tehengu simply glared at the pony for a moment or two before speaking.

"What, don't you think your princesses would want to know about something like him?" Tehengu asked, jerking a claw back to indicate the human as the griffon kept his glare on the pony. "I was taking him to go see Celestia. And I don't need a bucking guide to find my way to Canterlot, I've been there plenty of times before."

"Unfortunately you do," He said, "Princess Luna and Celestia are not where you think they are in Canterlot at the moment."

He looks at the creature for a good two seconds and back at the griffon.

"As for their interest, I agree." He said, "But, I don't know his motive, perhaps even WE don't know. He could have told you whatever he wanted you to hear, he may be tricking you. Perhaps he already knows what you creatures are. Ever considered that?"

Noedig sighed, he understood,

"Okay, I know what you're doing, and it's understandable." He said, "But I've got nothing to hide, you can confiscate my pack if you want, there are some dangerous things in here... but this is not what you think it is."

Gale Storm looks at him suspiciously.

"Dangerous things?"

Noedig nodded.

"Yes," He said, "Guns, blades, frags... there are other things that aren't dangerous in here, though, like my rations and scanner."

Gale Storm didn't know what guns and frags are, but blades? Why would this creature even let him take the pack? All the more reason to take it!

"I will take your pack, toss it to me." He said.

"Fine." Noedig said and complied, he gave him the pack, tossed it at Gale Storm. Gale Storm caught it and let it hang under him.

Gale Storm has his pack, checked them quickly and nodded.

"Fine." He said uncomfortably, "We'll head to Canterlot, but you will follow me in a different way once we're there, it's a passage only highly dangerous criminals are taken... you bunch will be an exception, so, consider yourselves guests once we're there."

They began their way to Canterlot as a group. Once they were there, they went under the castle. Below, there was a gateway, the gateway was opened, they all entered, and found themselves in a comfortable lighted area. Gale Storm ordered them to stay here with guards at the gate and entrance, and said he would return shortly with the Princesses.

Gale Storm went off to find them, they were somewhere here. In a few minutes he found the guards at the door to the Main Chamber and assumed the Princesses were in there. They saluted, he shrugged off. He opened the door, and he found three ponies in the room. Celestia, Luna, and a green stallion called Hawthorne.

"Your Majesties..." He said and bowed, "I have some good news and a strange newcomer. I would like to request your presence there as soon as possible once you're..." He examined their board, someone lost at chess, Hawthorne, "... done with chess."

Meanwhile, as the whole bunch were in the large room, Noedig got off and walked around the room to see some things. Guards, lighting, decors... it all seems to be very neat.

"I wonder what these princesses look like," he said curiously, "They must be more than just two princesses that raise the sun and moon."

Tehengu narrowed his eye as the pony questioned him further by suggesting Noedig was lying.

"Of course I did." He said simply before Noedig began talking,saying the pony could have the human's pack. It apparently had guns, frags, and blades. He wasn't sure what those first two were, but they all sounded like weapons to the griffon. Seriously, why would you need that many weapons? Tehengu had a total of three weapons; his greatsword, his bow, and his knife. After that, he just attacked them with his claws.

"By all means, lead the way." Tehengu said with an over-exaggerated wave of his claw as the pony talked about the way they'd be entering the city through. As the group moved off, he followed, not saying a word as they flew along towards Canterlot, eventually going underneath the castle to get into it. As soon as he touched down, the griffon got the human off his back and then sat there, glaring at nothing in particular. He heard Noedig speak, but didn't bother responding, figuring the ponies could probably answer it better. He didn't really care.

Canvas hopped off the Silver's back glad to be back on the ground. After flying and hovering with the pegasis they met on the way here her flank was killing her. Canvas turned to Silver thanked her and walked in circles a bit to get the blood flowing through her legs again.

Noedig noticed the other pony who got off of Silver. He approached her, and greeted her.

"Hello," He said, "I don't believe we've had the chance to introduce each other."

He reached his hand, as a gesture to shake hand and hoof.

"I'm Noedig." He said. "A man taken from his homeworld. You are... ?"

" Your cutie mark is based off of what your special skill is, or what you love to do, or what your good at like how Celestia's cutie mark is the sun and she raises the sun." Canvas continues to tell Noedig about cutie marks and how she got hers.

When her explanation of the cutie was finished, Noedig was confused.

"I'm confused..." He said. "So, you're born without a cutie mark, because it is only something you get when you realize what you like doing, and it magically appears on flanks' sides, which is all fine..."

He stroked his chin, "But, the confusing part is that your name has been given before your cutie mark has been earned long before. 'Canvas' is related to artwork. Surely this is some coincidence?"

Archived